Comeback

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kai

 

Jinah and I both agreed that our relationship will be kept private until we reached our first anniversary together. 

My groupmates knew that jinah and I are in speaking terms again. They no longer felt awkward whenever blackpink and exo met backstage. 

 

"Jongin, you seem happy this past few months. What's going on?" Suho hyung asked when we were in our van waiting for other members to arrive. We just finished our appearance in a variety show. We are heading back to the dorm but I wont be joining them. The manager hyung will be dropping me by in the mall to "shop" but what I didnt tell them is that Im actually going to the music show tonight. 

Jinah's group will be coming back tonight and I cant miss it.

Fans were starting to enter the venue. Some looked at me so I just tried to act unsuspectingly. 

I stayed at the back part of the arena and waited for blackpink to perform. 

 

To: Ji

J, Im already here. I'll be cheering you on. Fighting Ryu Jinah! Saranghae!

 

Fr: Ji

Thank you J! You should just watched at home. Im sure youre tired. Nado saranghae <3 

 

To: Ji

I'll treat you out after your performance. 

 

Fr: Ji

Good! Im so hungry oppa :(

 

To: Ji

We will eat a lot later so you have to do well. 

 

Fr: ji

I will <3 I have to go now oppa. Unnies are about to confiscate my phone. 


I smiled at her last message and waited for them to perform. 

    

 

I cant help but smile while Im watching her perform with her groupmates. I never really expected her to be this good. 

I knew that jinah was talented but every single time she steps in the stage, she offers something new. 

My smile never left until they finished their performance. 

When they left the stage, I slowly tried to go out without people noticing me. 

 

Jinah and I met at the back. 

"Oppa!" 

"You were amazing j" I hugged her tight hoping it is enough to tell her how proud I am of her.

"Thank you oppa. I was so nervous but then I saw you and Im not nervous anymore. Did we do well?"

"You did amazing as always jinah-shi"

"Where are you taking me today oppa?" She asked smiling. 

"Were g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter