Debut?

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sangjangnim, can you please repeat what you said" I asked

 

"I want you to get back to your original group" he said simply

 

"Sangjangnim, I thought you allowed me to just be a choreographer for them?"

 

"I know I did but Jin-ah that is a waste of your talent. You are a talent person, a great singer and a remarkable dancer. Remaining behind the scene is ignoring all your capabilities and talent. You should know that"

 

"Appa, assuming I did come back to the group, they wont take me back anymore" I tried reasoning

 

"Wrong again, it was actually Jisoo, Rose and jennie who begged me to ask you to come back."

 

A/N: In this story, The real Lalice from YG's new girlgroup is Ryu Jinah. She doesnt exist here. I love her tho. I think she'll be my bias soon.

 

 

"They did?" I asked surprised

 

"Yes and I suggest you dont disappoint them. Arasso?" 

 

"Can I talk to them about it?"

 

"Sure. They are just in their practice room" 

 

I bid farewell to sangjangnim and went to their studio.

 

"Annyeong" I greeted shyly.

 

"Jinah!!!" Jisoo excitedly exclaimed

 

"You accepted?" Jennie added as enthusiastic as jisoo

 

"Yah maknae, what is it???" Rose said impatiently since I wasnt answering them

 

"Why?" I answered finally

 

"What do you mean why?" they asked

 

"Why did you ask for me to come back?" 

 

"the four of us go way back. This group started with the four of us. Then YG Appa added 5 more members then slowly they left and it was the 4 of us again. After a while you left, then we became trio. When YG told us that you dont want to be a trainee anymore, we were heartbroken. We promised each other that we are going to debut together. When we were told that were already debuting, we told yg that we want you back."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter