Caught

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KAI AND LISA SPOTTED LEAVING INKIGAYO TOGETHER

 

Dispatched released photos of Exo's Kai and Blackpink's Lisa earlier this afternoon taken after Blackpink performed their hit comeback song "Whistle" and "Boombayah" in Inkigayo. Based on the eyewitnesses, Kai was first seen inside the studio cheering for blackpink during their performance alone. Earlier that day, Exo had an event in Daegu but after couple of hours they were seen arriving in Seoul again. 

The support of Kai for Lisa has been questioned alot by the fans but it wasnt a surprise to them. Before rejoining blackpink, Lisa was known to the exo fandom as the fansite admin of Kai. She was one of the few fansite admin that exo acknowledges. Fans were also shipping Kai and Lisa eversince then because Lisa has been very vocal in her social media accounts that she has admiration towards her sunbae. They didnt mind much of Kai's presence since they thought it was just kai's gesture to return Lisa's support when she wasnt famous yet. Things started to alarm fans when they saw the exo member left immediately after blackpink. Exo's labelmates and hoobaes, Red Velvet and NCT are also set to have a special stage at inkigayo that same day. Dispatch was able to capture Kai and Lisa walking towards Kai's car. 

 

 

That day doesn't end there. Kai and Lisa was next seen in Kai's hometown, Suncheon, South Jeolla Province, walking with hands intertwined with each other. Reports said that the two had dinner with Kai's relatives. These allegations was also confirmed by the neighbors of Kai's Family. 

 

YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment has not made any statement regarding the dating scandal. 

 

 

 

FANS SUSPECTS THAT KAI WAS THE HIDDEN LOVER OF BLACKPINK MEMBER LISA

 

Blackpink Lisa has been known for her extremely sweet personality and charming aura. BLINKs all over the world fell head over heels in love with the sweet maknae of blackpink even before their official debut as a team. Earlier this day it was reported by korean news outlet, dispatch, that lisa was seen leaving Inkigayo with Exo member kai. The origin of their friendship is not new to the fans as Lisa herself is famous in the exo l fandom. 

Before she debuted as a member of YG Entertainment's highly anticipated girlgroup, Lisa was known as the fansite administrator of Exo Kai's biggest fan account. She has over a million followers on twitter, instagram and youtube. She deactivated herfan accounts couple of months before she debuted. 

Lisa was known for being warm hearted and loving towards her fans. Her replying to tweets and messages from fans is not a big deal to her and the fandom because they know that was how she was even before fame. What caused the controversy from even getting bigger was Lisa's interaction with a man who has the twitter handle @CLRxJK. They have been exchanging messages and tweets constantly and the idol never fails to respond to his messages. 

The twitter account mentioned above was filled with retweets and posts of about Lisa. Fans suspects that the owner of the account is Lisa's boyfriend which they also pointed out to be Kai of Exo.

Some of the interactions in twitter between the two were as follows:

@clrxjk: you did so well today @laliceryuYG. Hope you got the flowers I tried to send you.

@laliceryuyg: @clrxjk thank you for the support! I think I received the flowers. 

 

@clrxjk: @laliceryuyg I know you had a long day today, sending you virtual hugs to at least cheer you up. 

@laliceryuyg: @clrxjk awwww thank you!!! Sending everyone virtual hugs as well kekeke

 

@clrxjk: I love you when were cruisin together...

 

This was a screenshot of one of the post in @clrxjk 's twitter account. Fans pointed out that Exo Kai was seen in an interview before wearing the same bracelet and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter