Miyuki's greatest fear

The Dark Season

The group of survivors barely made it to Villa Belisarius where Miyuki, Churi and Isiaja waited for them. Cebrail had to literally carry Takamina, Lucillus and Gizzur out of there and they all collapsed in the Villa entrance.

"Minami! Where is Sakura, Yuki and---"Miyuki asked as she came down the stairs.

"They took them.... they took them all! They got Mayu, Yuki and Airin. They killed Kikuchan too!"Takamina cried.

"They got Sakura, Sakura is captured my Enogant. All hope is lost!"Miyuki said and she climbed up back the stairs crying.

 

------------------------------------------

(That evening)

Cebrail walked to Takamina who sat quietly down on a chair her body was covered head to toe with hot compresses and wounds. She was half-asleep when Cebrail called her name.

"Minami, have you noticed anything odd about Miyuki?"Cebrail asked.

"No, what did you see?"Takamina asked.

"Miyuki, she has been.... how do you Yamanin's say....'Para-noid'"Cebrail said.

"Well being in an Alien planet far away from home is enough to get even me paranoid too."Rena said temporarily taking over her own body.

"Count me on that."Jurina added.

"No it's no, I saw her shrugging away her dinner and refused to have Churi enter her room. She told men she could hear her muttering words and should I say she has been....cutting herself?"Cebrail said.

A wideyed Takamina stood up from her chair in shock.

"Cutting herself? Oh no! I need to be there."She said.

Minami walked to Miyuki's room where she found Churi and Gizzur knocking on the door.

"Please! Don't do this!"Churi pleaded.

"Come on! The servants need the keys back."Gizzur said.

"Miyuki, its Takamina-senpai. What's up?"Takamina said by the door.

"Minami, please, just you please. No one else."Miyuki said.

Takamina told everyone to get away from the door before Miyuki let her inside. The young mother was crying tears that wetted her cheeks and reddened her eyes and the self slashing of her flawless skin alarmed Takamina. She guided Miyuki near a couple of stools near a fire that they sat on.

"It's about Bel-kun... I don't know if I should do this...."Miyuki said with tears in her eyes. Takamina cupped her hand to her cheek to wipe them out. She noticed an unusual shadow that formed behind her friend.

"Do what?"Takamina asked.

"Since I am Bel-kun's Wife-to-be that makes me the Mistress of this place now."

"That's great! Why are you complaining? Many people would just kill to get that sort of privelege."

"I don't know if I am ready! I lost someone who really loved me and I have been getting dreams eversince I gave birth to my daughter Hiroka. I get dreams of voices saying I have done something wrong and I need to pay penance for it. I don't even know what but the voices say I need to repent. They told me to start kiling small animals and now I am starting to hear voices saying I should cut myself. Here."

Miyuki lifted the sleeves of her shirt to show to Minami her scratches and scars. They were numerous in numbers and they were as long as the length of her elbow to her wrists. Minami touched the skin and the scars with wide eyes.

"Miyuki stop, your hurting yourself."Minami said

"I can't! The voices won't stop untill I do it. I haven't slept well for 5 days! And I have been seeing things. Shadows, monstrous ones surrounding and threatening me and Maaya."Miyuki said.

 

--------------------------------------

Minami was kicked out of Miyuki's room after arguing her over her stints of delusions and nightmares. She tried to reason with her but it was no use as Miyuki angrily kicked her out of her room. Minami now leaned her head by the door banging the door in the hope her friend will let her back in.

"Guilt surround her. Eats away the fear that really doesn't exist. She thinks it's all her fault he died."a calm voice said.

"Who is there?"Takamina drew her gun into the empty night air.

"It's me, I was always me. I am your friend. I do not know why I don't have a desire to harm people. I just never feel it. I feel calm, not angry like me kin. They are all angry inside but not me Ulrich."Ulrich said. He revealed himself from the shadows much to the surprise of Takamina. Ulrich had been different when she last saw him. He was now wearing a torn fur coat with scratches and blood marks tainting the garmet. His eyes were golden with the power of Dust within him and his veins glowed orange when he inhales and exhales the oxygen around them.

"Ulrich, but how are you?"Minami was at a lost of words when she saw her favorite Gimaelic next to him who shockingly does not express any murderous intent.

"Miyuki feels false guilt for letting Belisarius die. It's not her fault but she keeps seeing the same nightmare over and over again by a Hym. A different one, this Hym feeds on the vulnerable despair of those who loss someone. The Hym won't stop until it convinces Miyuki she is not worth living anymore and she kills herself and maybe with poor Maaya with her."Ulrich said.

"What? Another Hym? What can we do?"Takamina asked.

"Gizzur, he know what to do and not I."Ulrich said.

 

--------------------------------------

(An hour later)

Minami was impatiently waiting for Gizzur who told her to be a the Villa's kitchen. She had prepared a lit oven at the orders of Gizzur while he tries to lure the Hym out. Ulrich was nowhere to be seen making Minami nervous over if this plan that she was kept on the dark so much.

"There! He is heading to the kitchen!"Churi's voice echoed.

Gizzur kicked open the door of the kitchen carrying baby Maaya in his arms with Churi and Miyuki chasing him. He ran towards Minami with the babe forwarded to her as if he was about to pass it to her.

"Put the baby in the oven now!"Gizzur yelled.

"Eh!?!"Takamina said while now carrying the babe Maaya.

"Put the baby in the oven now! Trust me!"Gizzur said.

"Give me back Maaya Minami!"Miyuki shouted angrily.

Time slowed down as Minami, who never was given such a choice before felt like the fate of the universe rested on her. The baby in her arm was now crying under her and angry voices shouted at her telling her to do two different things. Minami thought hard in that split second before she made her split decision.

She quickly turned around from Miyuki and placed the baby inside the lit oven and closed the hatch locking it.

"NO!!!"Miyuki shouted as she tried to reach for the oven but Takamina tackled her to the ground. Gizzur disarmed Churi before she could shell a round of her shotgun and wrestled her to the ground.

"Let go of me!"Churi yelled.

"No!"Gizzur said using his weight to pin her down.

"Maaya!"Miyuki shaked off Takamina and ran to the oven. She tried to open the hatch but it was locked in place as the oven burned  the baby alive. Miyuki cried slamming the hatch dozens of time untill the oven's bell rung signalling the end of the baking.

She knelt down and cried by the oven. Her tears slowly turned to angry 'Grr's' as she stood up and picked up a knife and pointed at Minami threateningly.

"Why? Why did you do this? She was my child, the only thing that reminded me of Bel-Kun Wh----Behind you!"Miyuki yelled.

Minami turned around narrowly dodged a claw that was hurling straight for her head. She landed on the ground and pulled her pistol to shoot her attacker. It was a similarly shaped Dust Hym that towered above the room.

Before anything can happen, the Hym lunged itself at Minami only to meet a slash of the blade by Ulrich's Seax. The creature landed on the ground mere inches away from Minami and writhed in pain. Gizzur quickly ran up to the downed monster and using a gem in hand. He vaccumed the Hym into the gem trapping it inside. He quickly then threw the gem down to the ground and in one strong stomp of his leg breaking the gem in half.

"It's over..."Gizzur breathed a sigh of relief.

"What was that....Maaya...."Miyuki said shocked at what just happened.

A babies cry was heard inside the kitchen. It was Cebrail carrying Maaya unharmed.

"Maaya..."Miyuki walked up to Cebrail and grabbed the baby from him and hugged her child tight.

"Minami did not trangress. You find neither fear or regret just relief and calm. The Hym has been tricked and we destroy it so it may never harm again."Ulrich said.

"What...What happened? I don't get it?"Minami asked.

"We needed to lure the Hym out so it can feed on the conscience of another. A split second was all I need to trap the Hym so I may destroy it. I had made gems like these since I became a jeweller."Gizzur said.

"I am still surprised that Ulrich is not trying to kill anyone yet."Churi said.

"Aye, me too. But right now Miyuki should rest now."Cebrail said.

"I feel weird... as if something was torn from me."Miyuki said.

"It is just fatigue. Rest now my child."Cebrail said.

"But why Keep me from knowing?"Minami said.

"I can't risk you doubting my plan so I had to keep it in the dark. And we had no time to explain it to you as you might have said no to putting Maaya in the oven."Ulrich said.

"Okay, Okay..... I think I am gonna need some sleeping pills after this."Minami massaged her head.

 

 

------------------------

(Somewhere in Gimael)

"Where are you taking me?"Yuki asked. Her arm was forcefully pulled by Wulfgar as they took her to the dark and ruined dungeon

"I am going to take you to a special someone who will break you so you will be a better slave for us all."Wulfgar said.

"I will not become a breeding stock for you! Wulfgar! Please! Snap out of it this is not you!"Yuki yelled.

"This has always been me! I am a strong Gimaelic warrior who takes what he wants without question!"Wulfgar said.

Yuki tried to wiggle her way free from his grip but to no avail as Wulfgar gripped his hands tighter as they made their way through the dungeon untill they stopped at a nearby door.

Wulfgar opened the door and threw Yuki inside. Their was no light in the room and it was littered with a sticky substance that Yuki cannot recognize by touch alone.

"Tell your friend, Paruru that I gave her and her friends an new toy to play with! HAHAHA!!!"Wulfgar laughed before leaving.

"No please!"Yuki tried to open the door but the door was locked from the inside making sure their was no way out.

"Oh....sssss......look.....fresh meat for us my sisters....."the voice of Paruru alarmed Yuki.

Invisible hands grabbed Yuki and dragged her further into the darkness of the room.

 

(Meanwhile in another room)

Mayuyu, for the first time ever, undersestimated her enemy. She should have seen that EMP bomb behind her which caused her to become immobalized. Now her suit is chained to the ground as a team of Gimaelics slowly chunk off of the armor of to get to her.

"When we finally get you..... I am going to have so much fun with you before we decide to kill you. I heard from your friend Paru that you have a nice 'Oshiri' or whatever that is" Ybor said.

 

(Meanwhile in another room again)

Rainoric could feel something within him wrong. He see's his friend being slowly broken before him and yet he feels something. Was it guilt? No! A Gimaelic does what needs to be done. But is it really the only way? Everyone around him said it is yet Sakura told him their is always another way to hapiness.

"What is it I am thinking? No, its nothing. You will break and I will become King of the Universe."Rainoric said.

Sakura sweated as the neurotoxins continue to be pumped inside her causing her to start to psychologically breakdown.