eight - the truth

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were washing the dishes in the sink while your Mom cleaned the table that night. Your father was watching television.

 

"Look. The fireworks display at the park is being featured in the news." Your father was pointing at the TV screen.

 

You and your Mom scrambled to the living room and saw that the fireworks display was indeed in the news. There were a lot of people in the town park, and the news anchor interviwed some of the people there.

 

"Why don't you go there right now, _____?" Your Mom smiled at you.

 

"You'd let me?" 

 

"Of course." Your Mom looked at your Dad. "Right. Dad?"

 

"Hmm." He was still watching the television. "Just wrap yourself so you won't get cold."

 

"I will!" You ran upstairs and got some jacket and sweater. You saw the beannie on your table again. "I'll bring you today again, 'kay?" You ran downstairs. "Thanks Mom, Dad. Bye!" You kissed your parents goodbye and left the house.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow!" Your eyes lit up as you saw the fireworks light up the sky. The park was full-packed, but you were still enjoying yourself.

 

You moved among the people there and went nearer the fireworks. Everyone was simply being happy with just watching the fireworks.

 

"The fireworks here are really pretty." You breathed. 'I Am The Best" by 2NE1 was playing in the background, as the fireworks exploded with the beat of the music. You started bobbing your head while grooving to the music.

 

"You're having fun." A voice suddenly popped beside you.

 

You looked around and saw L.Joe beside you, looking up at the fireworks. "L.Joe!"

 

"Have yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter