six - the gang

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe kept running along the dark streets of Seoul away from the train with you.

 

"S****!" He hissed to himself as her ran. "I can't believe the girl I caught that night was _____!" He turned to an intersection and stopped in front of a small apartment. He bent down half-way, rested his hands on his knees, and caught his breath. "She can't know I'm a-"

 

"Hyung!" Someone from the inside of the apartment peeked from the window and shrieked.

 

L.Joe sighed and brought his feet up the steps to the door. When he opened it, an excited Ricky was waiting for him.

 

"Hyung! Guess what?" Ricky was extremely happy, with the big wide grin on his face.

 

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "What?"

 

"I found the one who stole CAP hyung's motorbike!" 

 

"So?" L.Joe walked inside to the sofa as Ricky followed him.

 

Ricky shrugged. "I dunno. I just wanted to share my success, I guess."

 

L.Joe stared at Ricky. Ricky was the childish type, the one who'll get away with anything by physically assaulting his hyungs, plus the aegyo. But despite the soft outside, Ricky has a very determined and manly perception in the inside. 

 

"Can you believe that twerp found my bike?" CAP appeared from the kitchen. Now he's the total opposite of Ricky. He looks scary and menacing on the outside due to his body built, but he has a lot of aegyo hidden inside him.

 

L.Joe sighed and nodded slowly.

 

Chunji, Changjo and Niel went down the stairs. 

 

Chunji smacked Changjo lightly on his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter