twenty-two - stuck with a gangster boyfriend

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the incident, you were taken immediately to the hospital. The other Teen Top members were also taken there, including the Infinite members. Your parents were shocked to know what had happened and had decided to keep you away from L.Joe, but after some explanation and some pleading, they finally understood and let you meet L.Joe again.

 

You were reading a book when a knock was heard on your door.

 

Your Dad opened it and L entered the room. “Good day, sir. Is _____ awake?”

 

He smiled warmly. “Oh, yes. Come in.” Your Dad looked at you from the hospital bed. “_____, you have a visitor.”

 

You sat up on your bed and smiled at L. Your Mom and Dad also left the room to buy some food.

 

“Hey.” L said as he pulled a chair beside you.

 

“Hi.” You smiled brightly.

 

He handed you a bouquet of flowers. “Here’s to make you feel better.”

 

“I already feel better, but thank you so much!” You smelled the sweet aroma coming from the carnation flowers.

 

“So, how are you?”

 

You shrugged as you placed the flowers on the table beside you. “Fine. Still recovering. Actually, I feel a lot better now, and I think I can check out. But my parents think that I still have to stay here. I still might have some broken bones.”

 

“I see.” L chuckled and looked around. “So, does that mean you haven’t gone out of the room before?”

 

You nodded. “My parents didn’t want me to.”

 

“Can you walk?”

 

You nodded.

 

He smirked. “Let’s go.”

 

---

 

The hospital garden had a lot of pretty flowers. You smelled them one by one as you passed by them.

 

L laughed. “It’s like the first time I met you.”

 

You turned to look at him. “Huh?”

 

“At the flower festival, remember?”

 

You tilted your head in thought and tried to remember. “Oh! Yeah. Mr. Photographer!”

 

L smiled. “You remembered.” He looked at the flowers. “You really were as pretty as the flowers there. Even here. Your beauty overpowers the flowers here.”

 

You pursed your lips and blushed. “Thanks.”

 

“That L.Joe guy sure is so lucky. He’s able to have a very big space in there.” He pointed at you heart. “Did you know that I almost thought that I have a big chance with you?”

 

You shook your head. “I’m sorry…”

 

“There’s no need.” He looked up at the sky. “I think that Byunghun will love you even more than I do. I think he’s the one really meant for you. Just tell me if he cheats on you, okay? I’ll come running back to get you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter