two - new friend

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

School was rather different when you came the next morning.

 

You were quite shocked at how noisy and busy the students were when you arrived. You have no idea what the reason is but you’re pretty sure that something's going to happen. You inserted your hands in your school vest's pocket.

 

"Good morning, _____." One of your good friends Kim Sohyun greeted you.

 

"Good morning!" You beamed. "What's all the fuss about?"

 

She laughed. "Don't tell me you still don't know about the upcoming winter ball? They're looking for dates, while others are just starting to decorate."

 

You made an 'o' shape with your mouth and nodded. "Oh yeah. I forgot."

 

"Do you have your partner already?" Sohyun asked.

 

You shook your head. "No. How about you?"

 

"I'm going with my cousin."

 

You pouted. "Wow. Lucky. Do we really need to have partners?"

 

Sohyun nodded slowly. "I think so." She smiled to ease your worry. "You'll find that guy. Don't worry."

 

You smiled back at her. "Thanks. So, I guess I'll see you around then." Both of them waved goodbye and headed off.

 

As you walked towards your classroom, you met your librarian, who happens to be your aunt. She was carrying a big pile of books. "Choi _____!"

 

"Oh, Aunt." You walked towards her. "What's the matter?"

 

She handed you the books. "Would you kindly bring this to the library for a while? I was called by the principal."

 

You nodded. "Sure." She sped off as you made your way to the library.

 

You were trying to be careful as you held the books. The pile was so high that they were already blocking your view. So at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter