Nine

Photograph
BALSAMINE - Impatience
 
 
Eunjun smiles once her photo is done uploading. She scrolls through her notifications and frowns. Her followers keep on increasing and she doesn't even know why.

 

Yeri's photo that she uploaded just now has reached 83 likes. She smiles to the positive comments that some of the Seoul Arts' students are posting.

 

However, the comments about Oh Sehun make her a little uncomfortable.  This is not what she wanted but it happened.

 

She's walking casually when she suddenly felt a hard splash of water to her body.

 

This is not water!

 

She looks up and saw a hanging bucket on the balcony. She wipes her face and looks at her body.

 

CREAM???

 

Everything is white. She heard laughter and a snap of a photo from an iPhone. She looks straight and sees Choa and her friends.

 

"Uuu creamy..." Choa laughs. Eunjun scoffs and walks away angrily. People stares at her once she enters the building. She wipes her palms to her pants and opens her locker, taking new clothes to change.

 

"Sweet!" Sehun's friends laugh and she scoffs. She realised Mr Kim is staring at her so she fasten her pace into the girls' dormitory and showers there.

 

 

She curses loudly and she starts to shampoo her hair with only God knows whose shampoo is that. She cleans her body and scrubs her clothes with all of her might because oh boy wasn't that one hell of a creamy cream?

 

"Just get off already!!!" She groans and steps on the clothes angrily. She starts scrubbing her clothes with her legs when her hands are tired.

 

She screams in satisfaction when she's done scrubbing. She puts her clothes in the plastic bag that's already provided in the bathroom. Once she's done dressing up, she walks to the locker and shoves the plastic bag inside it.

 

"Well, well... Looks like someone's cleaned up."

 

Eunjun slams her locker and crosses her arms, "What do you want, Choa?"

 

Choa leans against someone else's locker, "You gave Sehun trouble since the very first day you're here. You're such a bad luck."

 

"Tell Sehun he got the bad luck from himself." Eunjun says and she's slammed to the locker. "Just because you're the hero of Seoul Arts, that doesn't mean you're good enough. Do you think you can get away after getting Sehun suspended?" Choa grits her teeth.

 

"What are you going to do?" Eunjun raises her eyebrows. "Are you going to drown me in a pool of cream?"

 

Choa's mouth opens slightly, "You just can't get enough, don't you?" Eunjun pushes her away and walks into the theatre room, leaving Choa and her friends.

 

Eunjun inhales when she feels the cold breeze from the air conditioner in the room. She walks towards Mr Kim who is already staring at her.

 

"Oh... Eunjun-ssi."

 

"Seonsangnim, i am so sorry. I was already on my way to class but something happened. Someone pulled a prank on me and I was drenched in cream so i went to clean everything up and I didn't know it took so much time. I'm sorry." Eunjun says with her apologetic expression.

 

Mr Kim nods, "I know... I saw you running to the dormitory. Are you alright?"

 

Eunjun nods and pulls her wet hair to the back of her ear. Mr Kim stares at her and touches her wet hair, "Your hair is still wet. You're going to catch a cold."

 

Eunjun glances at his hand and apparently, he is playing with her hair, curling it with his index finger. Eunjun holds her breath as she looks at the professor's admiring gaze.

 

Mr Kim asks, "Is your passport still active?"

 

Eunjun frown, "Huh? Y-yes... It is."

 

He smiles and he pulls away his hand, "Good. I'll see you tomorrow, Jun-ssi."

 

She nods slowly, "Later Mr Kim." She walks away quickly and places her left hand to her chest.

 

He is so weird…

 
Author's Notes
There's the double update. Thanks for reading!
0Y0Lz4y.gif