Seven

Photograph
CAMPANULA - Gratitude
 
 
"Who paid for my hospital bills?" Eunjun asks. Kai raises his hand, "I did. It's the least I could do to pay you back."

 

"Thank you."

 

Kai shakes his head, "No thank you. You saved my sister's life even though she'd wanted to take it away. Stupid kid. What was she thinking?"

 

"She didn't even tell me about the video." He continues. "I could've lost her... Thank you, Jun. You almost died for her."

 

Kai parks his car at the basement of Eunjun's apartment. "She told me about your first meeting. Just as much I wanted to shout in Sehun's face... I just can't. I don't have any evidence."

 

"You saved her twice."

 

"She didn't tell me about the money she borrowed from Sehun. I don't understand why she would do that... She could've just asked from me or our parents."

 

"Talk to her, Kai. Talk..." Eunjun says. She then gets off his car, "Thanks for the ride."

 

"No problem at all, Jun. Get well soon." Kai says and he drives away.

 

                                                                                                    

 

The whole class stares at her as she walks in slowly. Mr Kim flashes a smile, "Our hero is finally back. How are you feeling, Jun?"

 

"I feel alright." She replies. Mr Kim nods, "Good to hear that."

 

Three hours has passed, the class is finally over. Tzuyu had to go home early since mother's not well. Mr Kim smiles to her, "It's great to have you back."

 

"Thank you."

 

The professor walks towards her and whispers, "I was so worried." Eunjun looks at him, "I'm alright now."

 

"The dean wants to see you in his office." Mr Kim says. Eunjun nods, "Oh okay."

 

The professor leads the way and opens the door for her. The dean smiles to her, "Miss Kim... Please have a seat."

 

"You must've been wondering why I called you here. The action you did to Miss Kim Yerim was very brave. It's something you should be proud of."

 

"I was just trying to help." She says. The dean nods, "I'm sorry about Miss Kim Yerim. I heard she had to undergo a mental treatment in the mental institution."

 

"The university thank you for your courage. You are indeed an amazing person." He continues. Eunjun nods, not saying anything.

 

"Junmyeon said you're the best student in class despite you're new here."

 

Eunjun looks up to the dean with a frown. The dean smiles, "If you get an A in this upcoming test, you're getting a scholarship. The money that you've paid will be given back."

 

slightly opens, "R-really?"

 

She looks up to Mr Kim and he nods with a smile. Her lips curl into a big smile, "I'll do my best."

 

                                                                                                        

 

She's walking with a smile when she saw Sehun is standing in front of the building with Kai. Eunjun walks towards them but she didn't interfere.

 

"She almost died because of you, ! How could you do this to her? You drugged her and then you made that video? What the Sehun?" Kai shouts.

 

Sehun scoffs, "Back off! You don't know who the you're talking to."

 

"Oh I know exactly who I’m talking to. You're an , son of a ." Kai spats. Sehun grabs his collar, "Watch it peasant!"

 

Kai pushes him and grabs his shirt, "You're evil, Sehun. I'm going to tell everyone about you. I'm going to tell everyone about your doings to my sister."

 

Sehun laughs mockingly, "You're gonna tell everyone what your sister told you? Who's gonna trust you? Perhaps, who's going to trust her? No one's gonna trust a crazy person."

 

Kai punches his face, "Son of a !"

 

"What? It's true right? She's crazy. She's in a mental institution." Sehun smirks, wiping the blood from his lips. Kai gets on top of him and punches Sehun's face rapidly. Sehun pushes him and he gets on top of him, "Maybe you're right."

 

He then continues, "I drugged Yeri."

 

Kai froze, "Motherer..." Sehun punches him and Kai groans in pain. Eunjun cups and stops them.

 

"Stop it!" Eunjun's about to push Sehun off Kai, but he pushed her first, making her fall on her . And at that time, Mr Kim, Ms Hwang from fashion class and the dean saw them.

 

The dean stares at the three of them, "Three of you, in my office now."

 

Eunjun swallows, What have I gotten myself into?

 

                                                                                                      

 

The dean stares at them angrily, "What were you doing? You were literally fighting in front of the girls' dormitory."

 

The dean changes his glare to Eunjun, "You too, Miss Kim? You just walked out of my office but then you..."

 

Eunjun shakes her head and Mr Kim interferes, "I think we should hear them out first."

 

Kai sighs, "Jun has nothing to do with it. She was only helping me from getting beaten up by him. But he pushed her. That's when you guys came in."

 

Sehun looks at him, "You punched me first!" Kai retorts, "That's because you drugged my sister!"

 

The dean looks at Sehun, "Drugged? Are you talking about the video?"

 

"My sister was invited to his party. Then he put drug in her drink, making her high. That's when he recorded her making out with some guys." Kai says. Sehun laughs, "What proof do you have to accuse me like that?"

 

"Yeri told me. She felt sick after drinking so Sehun told her he'll bring her to the hospital. She couldn't even remember anything after you brought her to the 'hospital'." Kai emphasis the word hospital.

 

Sehun scoffs and says sarcastically, "She told you? Well I could've have said she's around. You don't even need any proof."

 

"Yeri literally jumped off a roof, Oh Sehun! You're still expecting her to be lying?" Kai grits his teeth. Sehun shrugs, "I don't mean to say it but... Maybe. Furthermore, she's in the mental institution now."

 

Kai stares at him angrily, "You're saying her crazy? Thanks to you. For your information, she's seeking help from the chancellors and psychiatrists. That's all. After three months, she'll be fine."

 

Sehun shrugs, "You don't have to thank me."

 

Kai scoffs. Eunjun keeps on looking down. She almost couldn't breathe when the boys are arguing and she's sitting in between of them.

 

Kai speaks up after a long silence, "Why didn't you tell them that you admitted to be drugging Yeri?"

 

Sehun frowns, "What?"

 

Kai smirks, "What did you say when you punched me in the face just now? I drugged Yeri?"

 

Sehun shakes his head, "What are you talking about?" Kai rolls his eyes, "Stop acting, Oh Sehun. You said that and it happened to see that Eunjun right here is the witness. Am I right, Jun?"

 

She froze. She never thought that she would get involved this far. She glances at Sehun and he's apparently staring at her with a quite nervous expression.

 

She sighs mentally.

 

"Yes."

 

Kai looks at the dean, "I told you."

 

"Is that right, Miss Kim?" The dean asks. Eunjun nods slowly, "I was there when Sehun said that."

 

The dean sighs, "Mr Oh... This case should be brought to the police. However, for the sake of your last name... We're not going to report you."

 

Kai frowns, "Excuse me? That's all?"

 

Eunjun touches Kai's hand, "Kai..."

 

"You have to do something; you can't let him get away with this!" Kai says. Eunjun sighs, "Kai..."

 

The dean stares at Sehun, "Why did you do that to Kim Yerim?"

 

Sehun looks down, "It's supposed to be a prank..."

 

"Lies. You wanted revenge." Kai cuts his words. Ms Hwang pats Kai's shoulder to calm him down.

 

"What revenge?" The dean asks. Kai stares at him, "My sister owe him money. She couldn't pay for it so Sehun pulled out his gun and pointed it to my sister in the bathroom."

 

Eunjun gasps, This is getting too far.

 

"Yeri told me that Sehun pointed a gun towards her. But then..." Kai pauses and points his index finger to Eunjun before he continues, "Kim Eunjun saved her. She stopped Sehun from pulling the trigger. She saved my sister for already two times."

 

Kai stares at her, "There's no need to be afraid Jun. Tell them. Say it!"

 

Eunjun's heart is beating fast when she caught Sehun's glare. His glare is dangerous, but she could see the desperation in them.

 

"Say it, Jun!" Kai says. Eunjun closes her eyes, "It's true."

 

Sehun's expression changes. His dark aura slowly fades away and his face falls. He looks down and his voice cracks, "You promised not to tell anyone..."

 

Ms Hwang cups , "So it's true..."

 

"Looks like it is, Tiffany." The dean says. He continues, "You're suspended for two months, Oh Sehun. I'm sorry."

 

Mr Kim places his hands on Sehun's shoulder, squeezing them lightly to comfort him. Sehun stares at Eunjun and she replies his gaze.

 

Sehun gets up from the chair and walks away angrily, slamming the door. The dean sighs, "You two may go."

 

Kai and Eunjun bow and walk away. Outside, Kai sighs and stops his steps in front of Eunjun.

 

"I dragged you in this mess, don't I?" He asks. Eunjun stares at him, "You did."

 

Kai sighs, "I'm sorry, Jun. I'm so sorry."

 

She stares at him.

 

"You probably hate me now but... I'm glad that you helped me, even though you didn't want to."

 

She shakes her head, "I don't hate you Jongin. Who says I didn't want to help?"

 

Kai shrugs, "Because I just added you in Sehun's enemy list?"

 

Eunjun laughs, "I'll try to survive."

 

Kai pulls her in a hug. She can feel Jongin's warm tears on her shoulder and she pats his back.

 

"Thank you, Jun. Thank you so much."

 

"You're welcomed, Jongin."

 

Not far from them, stood Mr Kim and Ms Hwang. Ms Hwang places her palm on her cheek and walks away after she smiled to the photographer. Mr Kim smiles back with a nod and keeps on staring at Eunjun and Jongin.

 
Author's Notes
A double update! I'll be doing double update everytime there's a short chapter. Thank you for reading!
0Y0Lz4y.gif