Six

Photograph
LOVE LIES BLEEDING - Hopelessness
 
 
Mr Kim greets Eunjun when she walks in front of his table once the class is over. Eunjun turns to him when he calls out.

 

Eunjun looks down when he compliments her. Mr Kim smiles, "I've seen all of the fashion week's archive. Yours are great. I like them."

 

"Thank you, seonsangnim."

 

"Your technique is good, plus Kai is already the photogenic type. It makes everything better." He says. Eunjun smiles, "He surely is."

 

"My favourite is the last photo." He says. Eunjun asks, "The candid one? Krystal and Kai like it too."

 

Mr Kim raises his eyebrows, "It was candid?" She nods, "I remembered the thing that you said in the class. Capture the human condition in black and white perfectly. I think I know what it means."

 

She continues, "It's what we see when humans are in certain emotions and surroundings without vanity and posing."

 

The professor stares at her she looks down, "I'm sorry if I got it wrong... I..."

 

Mr Kim cuts her, "No. You are correct."

 

He continues, "You're officially my favourite student. And I think we're probably going to San Francisco together." 

 

Eunjun smiles a little while shaking her head, "Please don't say that Mr Kim... I don't even think that photo is good enough for something big like this"

 

"Don't be ridiculous, Jun. You're amazing. I'm going to pick you as the winner as you are the most talented photographer I’ve ever met. You are also very wise." Mr Kim stares at her. She froze and she looks away, "You shouldn't have said that."

 

Mr Kim smiles, "I shouldn't have. Good day, Miss Kim."

 

Eunjun and Mr Kim stare outside the window as there are many people gathering at the gathering area while looking up at the roof. Both of them go outside.

 

To Eunjun's surprise, Yeri is standing on the roof. Eunjun cups , "Yeri!"

 

" flipped out!" Someone shouted.

 

"What a drama queen!"

 

Eunjun panics. Her eyes widened in horror as Yeri jumps of the roof. Eunjun backs away a little and just when Yeri's body is about to hit the ground, she sprints towards her, jumping on her and wraps her arms around Yeri's body.

 

Her left hand is protecting Yeri's head whilst her right arm is sealed around Yeri's back. They landed a hard fall but Yeri is saved by Eunjun's body that is lying under her.

 

Eunjun falls unconscious since she hit her head hard from the the rolling process, plus Yeri's falling on top of her. Yeri cries and cups when she sees her friend underneath her, "Jun? Jun!"

 

Yeri get off her and cups Eunjun's face, "Jun? Why did you do that? Jun, please wake up!"

 

Mr Kim runs towards her and checks her pulse, "She's alright... She's alright. Has someone called the ambulance?"

 

"I did!" A girl says. Mr Kim touches Eunjun's bleeding forehead, "I think she hits her head quite hard."

 

Eunjun's eyes open slightly but she doesn't seem to be mentally conscious. Mr Kim caresses her cheek, "Jun... Can you hear me? Jun?"

 

Eunjun then closes her eyes again, making Yeri sobs even harder. Mr Kim shakes his head, "Jun! Stay with me... Stay with me, Jun."

 

                                                                                                    

 

Eunjun opens her eyes and looks around her. She touches her head and groans. She presses the bell and the nurse gets in her room.

 

After a few minutes, Krystal and Kai get in. Krystal crosses her arms, "You got some serious balls, Jun."

 

Kai smiles sadly at her, "Thanks for saving my sister, Jun." Eunjun asks, "Where is she?"

 

Krystal looks at Kai and pats his shoulder sympathetically. Kai sighs, "She's getting treatment at the mental institution."

 
Author's Notes
Thanks for reading this very short chapter. I promise the next chapters will be longer!
0Y0Lz4y.gif