Five

Photograph
MARIGOLD - Pain and Grief
 
 
Eunjun is walking with Tzuyu to the garden when they saw Sehun is arguing with Yeri. Yeri is cursing whilst Sehun keeps on rolling his eyes, flashing his smirk and hurtful words.

 

Yeri slaps his face and he pushes Yeri to the ground. Eunjun and Tzuyu run towards them and help Yeri up.

 

"What are you doing? You're hurting her, Sehun." Eunjun says, not shouting nor calmly. Sehun stares at her, crossing his arms.

 

Yeri is already sobbing on the ground, pleading, "Please Sehun... Don't do this to me... Please!!!"

 

Sehun scoffs, "Do what? I don't understand you're talking about! Why are you begging me? I didn't do anything to you."

 

"What's going on? What is this about?" Tzuyu asks. Sehun turns away, "Ask your ing crazy friend. And tell her that it's her own ing fault for around."

 

He then walks away, leaving the girls. Yeri cries and cups her face, "I need to calm down a little bit. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

"Take care!" Tzuyu shouts when she's almost out of sight.

 

                                                                                                       

 

Fashion Week is absolutely wicked since all students are gathering for the fashion show. In Seoul Arts, fashion designing and modelling are the most popular courses that everybody has wanting to join. Aside from that, photography goes third before drama, music and mass communication.

 

Eunjun is proud enough to have her name mentioned during the photographs' slideshow. Everyone is clapping their hands when Krystal won the best summer collection award from Seoul Arts.

 

Krystal calls out Kai to be with her on stage. To Eunjun's surprise, her name is also mentioned. She gets onto the stage and replies Krystal's hug.

 

"Thank you to my one and only model, Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai for helping me out. Also the one and only Kim Eunjun for the amazing photos. I was lucky when Yeri introduced you to me, so thank you Kim Yerim! If it's not because of you, I would have never met the amazing Jun." Krystal grins.

 

Kai leans closer to Eunjun's right ear, "Congrats, you're famous now." Eunjun frowns and punches his shoulder, making him laugh. He then hugs her shoulder, and the three of them smile for the camera.

 

                                                                                                       

 

Tzuyu runs towards Eunjun and hugs her, "I'm so proud of you!" She smiles, "Thank you! Where's Yeri? I don't think i've seen her."

 

Tzuyu sighs, "She texted me... She said she wasn't feeling well so she's resting in her dormitory."

 

"Oh..." Eunjun pulls out her phone when she received a text message from Yeri.

 

 

Kim Yerim

Hi Jun. Could you come to my dormitory? I need to tell you something. Please don't tell Tzuyu.

 

"I'm going to the ladies. See you." Eunjun excuses and Tzuyu nods, "See ya."

 

Eunjun walks towards the dormitory, where Park Choa and her friends are resting on the steps in front of the door to enter the girls' dorm.

 

"Excuse me." Eunjun says. The girls stare at her and Choa speaks up, "You want to go inside? Maybe you should find another way."

 

"I'm afraid there's no other way so could you please excuse me."

 

Choa stares at her, " off."

 

Eunjun inhales deeply, "I would love to but sadly, I have to go that way." She points her index finger to the door.

 

"You can't. We're not moving so suit yourself, ." Choa pulls out her phone and snaps Eunjun's photo. The girls laugh and Choa puts a caption, "Eunjun's face of acceptance. Hahaha!"

 

The girls laugh even harder when Eunjun walks away slowly. Choa laughs, "She's pissed!"

 

A few seconds later, the girls are shocked with Eunjun's jump. Eunjun hopped on the metal bar that connects the steps and jumped of it casually. Eunjun opens the door and turns to face the girls, "Sleep tight in the dark, girls."

 

Eunjun slams the door and locks the dormitory. Choa and her friends panicked. They push the door but it won't budge.

 

"What the ! Hey, open the door!" Choa shouts but Eunjun ignores her. She searches for Yeri's room and to her surprise, the whiteboard pasted on her door is written '' instead of Yeri's name.

 

"Yeri? It's me, Jun." She knocks the door. "Come in, Jun!"

 

Eunjun walks towards her once she closes the door, "Are you alright?"

 

Yeri shakes her head, "Honestly, no. I'm not alright." Eunjun squeezes her right shoulder lightly, and Yeri supports her head with her hands on the desk.

 

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" Eunjun asks. Yeri sobs, "You're gonna know soon anyways. Before you'll know this from anyone else, it's best for me to tell you first."

 

"I'm listening."

 

"There was a party at Sehun's house two days ago. I was invited by him. He said he wanted to make it up about last week." Yeri says.

 

"Jun, I think I was drugged."

 

Eunjun stares at her, "Yeri... What happened?"

 

"He offered me a drink and I took it. After that i felt sick. Sehun said he's taking me to the doctor. That's all I remembered. The next day when I wake up, the video is all around the internet." Yeri cries.

 

"What video, Yeri?" Her voice vibrates.

 

"The video I was making out with almost everyone. I didn't even have my shirt on! Jun, what should I do?! I don't know what to do!" She sobs harder. Eunjun cups , "I'm so sorry Yeri. That... Must be hard. You were drugged, you said?"

 

Yeri shrugs, "I think so... Because I only took a sip of wine and then I drank water. I don't remember anything after that."

 

No doubt at all, she's been drugged. Eunjun hugs her tightly, "I'll see what I can do for you. Do you have any idea who posted the video?"

 

"I was thinking about Sehun... But he denied it yesterday."

 

Eunjun sighs, "I'll come back to you later, okay? Do you have a back exit?"

 

Eunjun grits her teeth while clenching her fists. Her anger fades a little, seeing Choa and her friends are sitting on the floor, still knocking on the door.

 

She pulls out her camera and snaps their faces. She walks in front of them, "The faces of acceptance. By the way, there is a back door."

 

Eunjun walks away and laughs as Choa shouts at her, " you!"

 
Author's Notes
There's the double update. Thank you for reading <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif