Thirty-two

Photograph
HOLLY - Defense, Domestic Happiness
 
 
Yeri is walking to her brother's dorm when she bumps into Sehun. She apologises but then froze when she realised it's Sehun. They stare each other for quite a few seconds before Sehun looks down.

 

"Sorry."

 

Yeri froze to Sehun's apology. She watches as he walks away, leaving the dormitory slowly. Yeri frowns as that was very new. People in Seoul Arts know what kind of person Sehun is. Every body knows that Oh Sehun is not that easy kind of person to say sorry.

 

Yeri keeps on walking with a surprised expression. Yeri just finished her treatment with the psychologist and the chancellors at the mental institution. She's happy but at the same time, she feels a little upset that Eunjun's not here.

 

Mr Kim told them that Eunjun went back to the UK for a few months since she had work to do with her family and apparently she didn't have time to them since she had to go there last minute.

 

When Mr Kim finally clarified that, Yeri and the others could breathe a sigh of relief. Tzuyu was scared that it's another kidnapping case.

 

Kai and Yeri finally walk out of the dorm once Kai grabbed his stuffs that he left in his room. After that, Yeri enters her dorm together with Kai to take her stuffs.

 

Both of them stop their steps when they realised Yeri's door is opened wide. They heard some voices inside the room. Yeri and Kai peek inside the room, looking at Choa and her friends.

 

Yeri's room is a mess. The wall is scribbled by red spray paint, saying the word ''. Her books scatter everywhere and her pillows are already exploded. Choa laughs as she found a picture of Yeri, Tzuyu, and Jun together.

 

"Aww look at this. Best friends forever."

 

Hara bits her lower lip, "Choa... I think we've done enough. Let's just get out of here before someone catches us."

 

Jihyun rolls her eyes, "Yeri deserved it." Choa nods, "She deserves more." She throws the picture to the ground and steps on it with her high heels. The glass scatters and the picture crumbles.

 

"If it wasn't because of that , I'll probably still become Krystal and Kai's photographer." Choa pulls out a drawer and throws it on the already messy bed.

 

"Also, if it wasn't because of her, I'm the one who will be going to San Francisco." She pulls out another drawer. Hara frowns, "What does Yeri had to do with San Francisco?"

 

Choa rolls her eyes, "You still don't get it don't you? Yeri recommended Eunjun, Krystal chose Eunjun and then, Eunjun became famous since she was working with Krystal and Kai. When Krystal won the fashion week, the photos Eunjun had taken were displayed on the big screen in the hall to the entire crowd. Krytal generously gave credit to Eunjun, making her even more famous. Mr Kim saw the pictures displayed and he liked them. Thinking that Eunjun would probably the best winner for the contest, Mr Kim chose that ! To sum it up, Yeri is the number one problem."

 

Hara nods in understatement, "Ah... So that's why."

 

Choa throws the last drawer to the wall, making it break. Hara groans, "Choa! Stop it, you're making a lot of noise!"

 

"No one's gonna listen, Hara. There's no one in the dorm. It's semester break remember?" Jihyun scoffs.

 

Hara sighs, "She already posted the video of Yeri around, that's enough..."

 

Yeri cups while Kai's eyes are widened.

 

"That video was only for fun, okay? This time, this got real. She really pisses me off! However, the video was worth it. When Sehun drugged her and left her for a while, I quickly film her."

 

Choa continues, "But I felt bad for Sehun. I was the one who filmed the video but... He was the one who got blamed."

 

Jihyun sighs, "Did he know about it?" Choa nods slowly, "And he took the heat for me. I don't know why he would do that. If I was him, I would never take the heat. He's really confusing... People know him as a jerk but... He's so nice to me."

 

Jihyun pats her shoulder, "He knows you since you guys are little kids. You guys are best friends since born so I can see why."

 

Choa sighs, "Sehun drugged her... But he never had the intention of filming her doing that. Maybe it's true, Sehun was just playing a prank but... I'm the one who messed it up for him."

 

Jihyun and Hara stare each other in sympathy. However, the sympathetic expressions soon turn to an astonished one when Choa suddenly laughs, "Sehun is indeed a great friend. But I don't care about Yeri. She's still a ."

 

"I think you motherers should get out of here now." Kai says sternly. The girls gasp and stare at each other. Choa stares at him and crosses her arms, "We already are."

 

When Choa reaches the door, Kai pushes her shoulders harshly, making her fall on her . Her friends gasp while Choa's eyes widened in anger, "What the ?!"

 

"What the ?!" Kai shouts and looks around his sister's room. "What the is this? What rights do you have to do this to Yeri's room?"

 

"Just off, Kai!" Choa shouts. Kai stares at her with anger, "I will... After I kill you!"

 

Jihyun and Hara gasp while Choa grits her teeth, "Don't make a fool out of yourself, Kai. You don't want to be like your sister!" Kai walks towards her, stomping his feet, "You bloody ..."

 

Kai's about to throw the drawer to Choa when Yeri stops him, "Oppa... Don't do that! You'll get to jail!"

 

Kai sighs and throws the drawer right beside Choa, making her flinch. Yeri stares at Choa, "If they can do this to me, I can do this to them too; even better."

 

Choa frowns to Yeri's statement, "What do you mean?"

 

Yeri stares at her, "You might want to see what's inside your locker soon."

 

Choa's eyes widened, "What the ? Hey! Get back here!"

 

Yeri and Kai didn't turn back. They walk out of the dorm quickly. Kai turns to Yeri, "What are you going to put inside her locker?"

 

Yeri smirks, "Nothing."

 

Kai grins, already satisfied with his sister's idea to make Choa become paranoid. She'll probably become insecure and always check her locker every day.

 

Although, there will be nothing to be put in it.

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter!
0Y0Lz4y.gif