Three

Photograph
ARBORVITAE - Everlasting Friendship
 
 
"What composition rule refers to dividing the frame into three both horizontally and vertically? Then, placing the subject at the intersection of any two li..." Mr Kim stops as the door is knocked.

 

Yeri smiles as she enters the theatre room, walking towards Mr Kim. Yeri says something to the professor and he nods with a smile. Yeri waves to Eunjun with a wide grin but then turns stoic when she caught Sehun's ice cold glance.

 

"Miss Kim Eunjun, the dean is expecting you in his room." Mr Kim says. Eunjun stares at him in disbelieve. She then stares at Yeri. Yeri signals her to come with her.

 

Eunjun gets up and quickly follows Yeri. Mr Kim then continues, "What composition rule refers to dividing the frame into three both horizontally and vertically. Then, placing the subject at the intersection of any two lines?"

 

Eunjun asks Yeri, "Why does the dean need me?"

 

Yeri laughs, "I lied. I just want to offer you something." Eunjun looks at her, "Can't you wait until class is over?"

 

"I'm sorry! But this is important. I just found out that the university is having fashion week for the fashion designing class. Each fashion designers and model will be searching for a photographer from... Well obviously photography class." Yeri says.

 

Eunjun nods, "Then..."

 

"I'm going to recommend you to the best fashion designer and model in the university. Do you want me to do that?" She asks and Eunjun shrugs, "Well of course. Who are they?"

 

 

                                                                                                   

 

 

"I'm Krystal Jung and this is the model, Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. Are you as good as how Yeri told us?" Krystal asks, crossing her arms while staring at Eunjun from head to toe.

 

Yeri pouts, "Unnie! Don't you trust me?"

 

Krystal shrugs while looking at Yeri, "I need to look at her archives first." She then changes her glance to Eunjun, "Do you have one?"

 

Eunjun nods, "I do. But, I’m afraid I don't have in studio photos. I mostly take pictures of the surroundings. Would you like to try first?"

 

Jongin nods, "I would love to." Krystal shrugs, "Let's go then." Eunjun frowns, "Wait, now?"

 

"Now."

 

                                                                                                     

 

"Hold that pose." Eunjun says and snaps two pictures. Eunjun looks at the photo from her DSLR, "Krystal-ssi."

 

Krystal approaches her and stares at the photo. She nods in satisfaction, "You're going to be famous, Eunjun-ssi."

 

Yeri and Jongin grin when Eunjun finally caught Krystal's interest in having her as their photographer. Eunjun gives her a small smile, "Just Jun."

 

                                                                                                      

 

"What do you mean by you have a new photographer?" Choa gasps. Jongin grins nervously, "It means... We already have a new photographer..."

 

Choa's jaw drops, "B-but... We've been working together for so long... Why did find other photographer? Wasn't I good enough?"

 

Jongin looks around, "Y-you're amazing... But em... But..."

 

"But we want to try a different photographer this time." Krystal comes from behind. Choa blinks her eyes, "Why would you want to try a different one? You have me, right?"

 

"We do have you, but we want to give someone else the chance to work for us too." Krystal says. Choa shakes her head, "Krys, that's very generous of you... But, how could you know that other photographers are talented as me?" 

 

Jongin swallows his saliva to her words. Krystal sighs, "Choa... Just like I’ve said, we want to give other people the same chance as you got."

 

Choa stares at them in disbelieve, "Chance? That I've got? I don't need any chances, Krys." Krystal breathes heavily to control her anger, "Choa... You became our photographer because we gave you the chance to be one."

 

Choa scoffs, "Who is it? Who's the new photographer?"

 

"Jun."

 

Choa wrinkles her forehead, "Jun who?"

 

"Kim Eunjun."

 

Choa's eyes widened, "KIM EUNJUN?!"

 

Krystal and Jongin both flinch to Choa's high note. Choa grits her teeth and then turns around, walking away quickly with her friends.

 

Jongin sighs in relief, "Fuh... She's gone." Krystal nods, "Thank God." Jongin then stares at her, "Em... Don't you think that you shouldn't have say Jun's name?"

 

Krystal presses her lips together, "I shouldn't have, Kai." Jongin places his hands on his chest, "God save Kim Eunjun."

 

Krystal nods, "Amen to that."

 

 

                                                                                                   

 

 

Choa and Sehun sit together at the diner. Sehun smiles mockingly to Choa's rage about Kim Eunjun. Sehun shakes his head, "You've never been so pissed."

 

"I am extremely pissed. I was already pissed when I saw her talking to Kim seonsangnim and now, she's taking my spot as Kai's photographer."  Choa grits her teeth.

 

"Are you jealous that she talked to Mr Kim?" Sehun looks at her. Choa shrugs, "I was... But it's not because I like him. It's because of the contest."

 

Sehun nods, "Ah... I see."

 

"Mr Kim chose her photo instead of herself to be submitted. That's not fair!" Choa scoffs. Sehun raises his eyebrows, "He did?" Choa nods vigorously.

 

"Well... Just do what you usually do. Make her fear you, if you want to." Sehun drinks his coke. Choa laughs, "You really are my best friend, Oh Sehun." Sehun smiles, "Always."

 
Author's Notes
Hi! Thank you for reading the third chapter. Stay tuned for the next one <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif