Twenty-three

Photograph
CABBAGE - Profit
 
 
Eunjun spends her whole day in the room. Well, she’s cuffed to the bed so there’s not so much place she can go to. She scoffs, thinking about how she could escape with her hands cuffed like this. It’s pretty useless for her to know the security code but she’s here, all tied up. She glances at the clock and sighs. She’s been awake since ten hours ago but the professor hasn’t entered her room today. It’s almost 5.30pm and her stomach is churning and she feels uncomfortable in her last night’s clothes.

 

After a few minutes she heard the doorknob being twisted. She looks at Junmyeon who’s carrying a tray of food.

 

“I would like to clean up first.” She says. He nods, “Okay.”

 

Eunjun hisses when she touches her wrist. It looks like it’s getting worse. She enters the bathroom and cleans herself up, thinking about an escape plan. She’s decided to stay in the bathroom for a little longer even though she’s finished. After that, she slightly opens the bathroom door and peeks a little. The room is clear so she quickly dresses up and takes a peek outside of her room.

 

Junmyeon is no where from her sight. She slowly gets out from her room and takes a look downstairs- he’s not there either. She runs down the stairs and heads straight to the door, entering the code as quick as she can.

 

15258

 

Eunjun frowns, Wrong code?!

 

She tries again and it’s still wrong. She tries something else like 15852 and whatsoever she had in mind. But none of them worked. Her eyes widened when she heard a door being shut on the second floor. She swallows her saliva hard when she sees Junmyeon’s silhouette upstairs. He’ll know she’s not in the room when he enters it. Damn it, I should’ve kept the water running!

 

Junmyeon walks towards her room and knocks the door. He knocks again, but there’s no answer. Junmyeon frowns, “Jun, are you done?”

 

After a long silence, he opens the door and looks around. He then knocks on the bathroom door but he gets no response. He pushes the bathroom door and scoffs in anger, “Jun?”

 

“I’m here.”

 

Junmyeon turns around and looks at the girl in front of him. He looks at her from head to toe, making sure there’s nothing in her hands such as knife or whatsoever. “Where were you?”

 

“I was looking for you. I needed a first-aid kit but I didn’t know which one your room was. I don’t wanna be rude, barging in into random rooms.” She says casually. Junmyeon looks at her, a little bit uncertain. She continues, “But I remembered you used to pull out a first-aid kit from that drawer right? Is it still there?”

 

Junmyeon slowly nods, “Yes.”

 

Eunjun sits on the bed and takes out the kit from the drawer. She hisses when she applies the medication to her wrist. “.” She whispers and blows on the wrist. She wiggles her wrist a little bit but it hurts even more when she does that, “Holy …”

 

Junmyeon kneels in front of her and takes her wrist, “Let me see…” Eunjun glances at him who’s scanning the wound. Eunjun quickly looks away when he changes his gaze to her face. He grabs her chin- gently this time and turns her face to left and right. Apparently, he’s looking at the bruises.

 

“These need medication too.” He says, touching her forehead then her lips. “Does it hurt?”

 

Eunjun shakes her head, “Not as painful as before.”

 

He nods and then backs away, “Eat up.”

 

                                                                                                   

 

Tzuyu and Yeri have been worried sick. They're confused, they're scared, and they're concerned about Eunjun's sudden silence-disappearance. Krystal and Kai are also astonished when they first heard Eunjun has been gone for a month.

 

All of them have been calling her, texting her, voice mailing her but there's no reply for the dearest Kim Eunjun. Yeri tried to look after her at the diner they've always go, but she's not there. Tzuyu asked the university's administrator Eunjun's address, and Kai had gone to check on her at her apartment. Unfortunately, no one answers the door. 

 

Tzuyu and Yeri are at a loss. They didn't know what to answer when Mr Kim asked them about Eunjun. Little did they know; the professor was doing that only to cover his crime- the kidnapping of Kim Eunjun.

 

The class finally over so Tzuyu walks slowly towards the exit. She turns around when Mr Kim calls out for her. Tzuyu approaches his desk when he said he wanted to ask something.

 

"You look bothered. What has been on your mind?" Mr Kim asks. Tzuyu sighs and tells him about her concern. She's definitely worried about Eunjun and it bothers her so much that she hasn't heard anything from her since a month ago.

 

The professor nods slowly, "Maybe she's outstation?" Tzuyu shrugs, "I would love to think about it that way but... Eunjun would tell me or Yeri if she's going somewhere right? She would have told you too... Don't you think?"

 

The professor nods, "That's probably true." Tzuyu bits her lower lip, "Mr Kim... Do you think this has to do with Kim Yujin's disappearance?" Junmyeon stares at her. It actually caught him off guard a little but his expression is calm, as if he doesn't have any idea about the girls' disappearance.

 

He shakes his head, "I really don't know, Tzuyu. I'll definitely pray for the best to both of them." Tzuyu nods, slowly walking away from the theatre room. The lecturer then looks around the room, only to find Sehun is staring at him from his seat.

 

Junmyeon leaves the room after a few moments of staring contest with Sehun.

 

                                                                                                        

 

As always, she turns the warm shower up and cleans her hair with the apple scented shampoo. Since the day she's brought to this house, the shampoo becomes her new favourite. The shower creme smells like vanilla and she almost had the urge of eating it.

 

She turns off the shower and dries herself with the towel before wrapping herself with the white bathroom. She looks at herself in the mirror and touches her forehead. It’s gone.

 

She suddenly has something on her mind. She combs her wet hair a little, leaving some strands to stay messy. She puts on her undergarments and slids into the bathrobe again.

 

Junmyeon knocks on Eunjun’s door, holding a tray of food on his left hand.

 

“Come in.”

 

Junmyeon twists the doorknob and enters her room, staring at Eunjun who has just finished bathing. Junmyeon places the tray on the table. Eunjun looks at him and approaches him. But as she takes a step closer, she blinks her eyes for a few times and touches her head.

 

Junmyeon frowns, “Jun?”

 

Eunjun sighs and shakes her head, “I’m alright.” She continues her steps towards himbut that’s when she feels weak and she’s almost fall onto the floor. The professor caught her in time and he stares at her anxiously, “Jun!”

 

Eunjun pushes him away once she’s back on her feet. “I’m sorry… I’m a little dizzy.”

 

Eunjun looks at his wet her, so she's sure he just finished shower too. She then realised that her professor is staring at her. She sighs in her head to the fact that Kim Junmyeon is very handsome. His voice is sweet and he has a stunning smile. Any woman could fall for him and he could have a very happy family.

 

What a shame, she thought. He has the full package of a woman's ideal man. He is also a smart man; he's a lecturer after all. Eunjun knows him as a very kind man before. But now, she doesn't know him anymore. Eunjun admits that she had a tiny crush on him when they're in San Francisco. She just doesn’t know anymore.

 

She pitied this man.

 

Eunjun raises her hand and places her palm on Junmyeon's left cheek. Junmyeon is definitely taken aback by her action. His eyes are wide and he keeps on staring at her. He’s not sure whether she’s aware or not about her bathrobe is revealing her bra and her underwear- also her bruised body.

 

The warmth of Eunjun's palm sends comfort to him.

 

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He asks. Eunjun is caught off guard but she managed to keep it cool. She puts down her hand and looks down, "I'm sorry."

 

Junmyeon cups her face softly, strands of her wet hair. He moves forward, making Eunjun backs away slowly. His left hand is caressing her stomach, making Eunjun almost shiver.

 

"What have you done to me, Kim Eunjun?"

 

Junmyeon pushes her to the bed and she gasps a little. He pins her and her cheek. Water from Junmyeon's wet hair drops on Eunjun's neck, sending shiver down her spine.

 

Junmyeon buries his face in Eunjun's neck, planting soft kisses around the area. Eunjun breathes heavily as her stomach feels weird. He changes his kisses to the right side of her neck. Eunjun wants to push him away but the feeling of his lips on her skin is just good.

 

She softly moans and automatically wraps her hands around Junmyeon's neck. He is completely by her soft moan and he starts to nibble her neck, slightly biting it.

 

"Hmm..."

 

Junmyeon stops kissing her neck and he stares at her. Eunjun blushes as she stares at him back. Junmyeon slowly leans in to kiss her lips but she stops him by cupping his face.

 

"Mr Kim... I don't think we should do this."

 

"Why?" He asks, slightly upset. Eunjun stares at him but her hands are caressing his cheeks but then her right hand suddenly travels to his lips and she gently rubs them.

 

"I'm your student, Mr Kim."

 

Junmyeon is a little astounded by her touch but he smiles and her hair, "Junmyeon."

 

Eunjun frowns to the statement. He his lips, "Junmyeon. Say it..." Eunjun opens and whispers, "Junmyeon."

 

And that's when he crashes his lips onto hers. Eunjun kisses him back while she plays with his wet hair. Eunjun moans between the kiss and Junmyeon travels his right hand to her waist, rubbing it.

 

They break the kiss and Junmyeon attacks her neck once again, biting it to make a love bite. Eunjun moans.

 

Junmyeon makes another love bite and gives kisses to her neck. He loves to hear her moan. It's the best thing to hear while he's making love to her.

 

He pulls Eunjun's bathrobe and her eyes jolted open. "No!" Junmyeon stares at her, "Why?" Eunjun stares at him apologetically and pushes him away, tying the bathrobe back.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm... I'm a ."

 

Junmyeon stares at her and then nods. He gets off the bed and walks towards the door. Before he shuts the door, he smiles to her.

 

Eunjun shuts her eyes and after a few seconds, she smiles in victory. Guess it’ll work.

 

                                                                                                 

 

Two weeks passed and Junmyeon thought that his student had become less aggressive. He did drug her for a few times and bring her to the factory; but Eunjun didn’t seem to fight back as aggressively as before. She would just cry and beg him but she never tried to hit him or escape from him.

 

“Smile, Jun.” He says, holding the camera. She smiles to the camera while she’s lying on the floor. Junmyeon snaps her picture and after that Eunjun shuts her eyes slowly, breathing a soft sigh of exhaustion. Junmyeon shakes his head, “No, no, no. Not yet, just a little bit more, okay?”

 

Eunjun opens her eyes back and nods with a smile. He nods in satisfaction and smiles to her, “Now, stop smiling and just stare right into the camera.” Eunjun did just as told and then Junmyeon helps her to get up from the floor after taking her picture. Junmyeon stares at her, grabbing her waist to pull her closer to him. Eunjun smiles at him, staring into his eyes innocently.

 

“You’ve done a great job, Jun.”

 

She smiles wider, making Junmyeon slightly taken aback by her smile that she never showed him before. He caresses her hair, “You look more beautiful when you’re high, Jun.”

 

He continues, “I can kiss you right now, do you know that?” Eunjun nods, not breaking the smile. Just as when his lips almost touch her lips, Eunjun becomes limp and falls in his arms. Junmyeon touches her face and notices that there’s blood coming out from her nose.

 

“Oh, Jun. Probably too much dose.” He lifts her up and brings her home.

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter!
0Y0Lz4y.gif