Fifteen

Photograph
LOBELIA - Malevolence
 
 
Eunjun walks into the examination class hurriedly. She takes a seat and pulls out a pen from her pencil case.

 

Today is the first day she's back to school and also, the examination starts.  She's been studying since two days ago until midnight. She got home from San Francisco, asleep until 3a.m. She woke up and studies, doing the same routine for two days straight.

 

Guess travelling as a winner is harder than preparing for examinations. The papers are distributed by Mr Kim and he looks at his watch, "You can start now."

 

She sighs in relief as she knows the answers to the questions. Paper 1 is easy as it is multiple choice questions. When she's done with Paper 1, she moves to Paper 2. Both papers are stuck together and the time required for students is 3 hours.

 

 There are six questions in Paper 2 and students are expected to answer four questions. Eunjun taps her chin while staring at the questions.

 

1. Introduction to photography

2. Importance of photography

3. The theory of light

4. Photographic equipment and their uses

5. History and appreciation of photography

6. Care and preservation of photographs

 

 

She chose question one first and answers the questions.

 

1.(a) Define Photography.

Photography is the art or process of producing images by the action of radiant energy and especially light on a sensitive surface (as film or an optical sensor).

 

Time passes and all of the students submit their papers. Eunjun comes last so that she could give the envelope to Mr Kim. She places her paper on his desk and hands him the envelope.

 

He takes it with a smile, "How was your test?" Eunjun shrugs with a shy smile, "Holding on for dear life."

 

Mr Kim chuckles "Do your best for Paper 3. Good luck."

 

"Thanks. I really need that." Eunjun laughs. Mr Kim rolls his eyes playfully, "You are lady luck. Don't worry about it."

 

"I'll probably bring bad lucks." Eunjun says. Mr Kim shrugs, "Well the fortune teller didn't say that."

 

Eunjun frowns, "What do you mean?" Mr Kim grins, "She told me that you're a woman of good lucks."

 

"She did?" She stares at him with confusion. He nods, "She did."

 

Eunjun blushes when he suddenly winks at her.

 

Choa grits her teeth when she saw it. Her friends, Jihyun and Hara gasp. Hara whispers, "Did you see what I just saw?"

 

Jihyun replies, "I think I saw what you saw."

 

Tzuyu crosses her arms from behind of them, "What are you doing?" Jihyun and Hara flinched and shake their heads, "Nothing."

 

Choa turns around calmly, staring at Tzuyu with an ice cold glare, "None of your business." She then walks away, leaving them there.

 

Jihyun and Hara stare each other before following Choa. Tzuyu rolls her eyes and waits for Eunjun. After a few seconds, Eunjun walks out of the room.

 

"Are you up for some taco bells?" Tzuyu asks. Eunjun grins, "I can't see why not."

 

                                                                                                          

 

Paper 3 is being a . Three hours wasn't enough for Eunjun. However she managed to write everything on the paper and finished the exam on time. But still, she's not happy with it.

 

Eunjun makes her way to the boys' dormitory. She waits for Kai at the front door of the dorm and leans against the wall. She wants to ask Kai to be her model for the photography assignment. It gives half of the mark to her papers.

 

She saw Sehun in a corner, talking on his phone anxiously. She didn't to listen to his conversation but his voice is a little loud.

 

"No one can know about what happened to Yujin. If someone knows about her, I'll ing kill you. I don't care who you are, just so you know we're all in this together. If I go to jail, you're coming with me." Sehun grits his teeth. Eunjun cups .

 

So Sehun did something to Yujin!

 

She's about to get out of there but Sehun already saw her. His eyes widened and he keeps on staring at her. Eunjun steps back and runs away quickly.

 

She gasps when Sehun calls out her name.

 

"Eunjun!"

 

She looks behind and gasps when Sehun is running after her. She feels the adrenaline rushing in her body. She sprints through the garden, making people stare at her and Sehun.

 

She passes the campus and runs on the street. She wants to slow down but then she forgets about the thought and keeps on running since Sehun is still running after her.

 

"You better stop where you are, Eunjun." Sehun says dangerously. Eunjun runs into 7 Eleven and Sehun follows her.

 

Sehun looks around, walking calmly inside the shop. He checks at every shelf. Eunjun crawls behind a shelf that he hasn't check. She peeks a little bit and quickly crawls to another shelf when Sehun is checking behind the shelf she was hiding just now.

 

When Sehun turns around, she takes the chance to run out of the shop, sprinting as fast as she could.

 

She ran all the way home. She slams her apartment door and let her body slides down to the floor. She pants heavily, wiping her unstoppable tears. 

 

She gets up and runs to the kitchen, taking a bottle of water and quenches her thirst. She holds on to the kitchen counter to support her feet.

 

She's tired, she's scared, and she’s breaking.

 

She places her palm on her chest and breathes heavily. Her nose bleeds again and she just wipes it with her tee shirt sleeve. She checks her phone when she received a text message.

 

Unknown

KIM EUNJUN YOU WATCH OUT! YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE JUST HEARD. I'LL MAKE YOU PAY IF SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT IT AND I'LL ING KILL YOU.

 

She groans with tears falling out from her eyes. She slams her hand to the kitchen counter and shouts in agony.

 

She types in her phone.

 

To: Unknown

My lips are sealed.

 

She lied. She types in another message.

 

To: Tzuyu

Tzuyu, do you know where can I get Jung Hana's number?

 
Author's Notes
-
0Y0Lz4y.gif