Fatigue

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] 

Why is so hot in here? Even though my eyes felt like they were glued together, I manage to open them. The light emitting from the bulbs on the ceiling almost made me go blind. I quickly covered my eyes and groaned from the pain.  

"J, what's wrong?!" I heard someone yell from the other side of the room before running over to me. 

I uncovered my eyes to see #99 looking worriedly at me. "I'm not sure. My eyes just hurt really badly."

He sat at the edge of the bed and took my chin in between his fingers. "Let me see."

His face crept towards mine to examine my sore eyes. I fidget in my spot as I was becoming uncomfortable with how close his face was. He frowned as he must have seen something wrong. He let go of my chin and moved away from me.

"Did you see anything?"

Without saying anything, he pulled the sheets from my body. I was then reminded of the lack of clothes on my body as he grazed his hands under my and back to pick me up. 

"Where are we going?"

"To the bathroom," he whispered as he walked us through a door before locking it.

"Why did you lock it?"

"Because I don't know when they'll come to get us."

"They…?"

"The ones that are going to train us. If they find you in this condition, they'll know that you used your powers and when they find out about this, they will do many experiments on you."

"So what am I going to do?"

"First, tell me your symptoms. How do you feel at the moment?"

I took a second to answer. "Hot, almost on fire."

He nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, this is what I'm going to do." 

"Tell me," I said, curious to know what his idea was.

"I'm going to try to use my ice powers. Even though it might not work since everywhere else but the training area doesn't allow us, monsters, to use our powers."

"But that doesn't make any sense. How come I was able to use my powers last night?"

"That. I do not know," he replied. "However, you should try not to use your powers outside the training area. It seems you have overworked yourself without knowing it."

"What if you can't get your powers to work?" 

He wiggled his finger tauntingly at me. "No, no~ Don't say that," he sang.

"But—"

"No, buts. Just watch me."

His eyes then began to glow an icy blue and his hands started to be covered in frost. 

"Come here," he whispered as held his arms out.

I got down from the counter and hesitantly walked into his open arms, wrapping my own arms around him. The coolness of his body made me wonder if he was still alive but then felt my own body cool down.

"Are you cooling down?" I nodded. "Dahaeng ida." 

He then fell limp in my arms. I had to hold him up so he wouldn't fall to the floor. I hoisted him up so I was carrying him in my arms. I accidently unlocked my power for extra strength and quickly carried him out of the bathroom.

As I hobbled out of the bathroom, there was loud knocking on the door and shouting outside the door. 

"Where are the damn keys?!" A male shouted.

"When I get my hands on those two, I'm going to make them work until they drop," another male frustratedly said.

"Oh ," I cursed under my breath.

I sat the heavy male on the bed and started shaking him. 

"Please, wake up." I sounded like a broken record as I kept shaking him.

My mind began to become blank and my vision was blurry. Power welled up inside of me until it was filled to its limit. For some reason, I stopped shaking him and my mind along with my vision became clear. I cupped his face and brought my lips close to his. All in a flash, everything moved so fast that my brain needed a minute to process it all.

I was pulled under #99's weight, all the while with our lips still attached. His eyes were glowing a bright red and his eyebrows were furrowed. The door then opened and walked in Doyoung accompanied by another scientist and I'm not sure if I'm seeing this right but the rest of EXO was here. 

"So, that's why you didn't open the door even when I was shouting at the top of my lungs," Doyoung said. "Not only are you two, Monsters but also animals."

I scoffed at his comment and pushed #99 from off of me. A cool breeze brushed over my exposed skin and I noticed that I was . I rushed to grab the pillow behind me and tried to cover myself. I looked up to see that they were all staring at me expect for EXO who all had flushed faces. 

"What are you guys staring at?!" I thought I shouted that but turns out that voice belonged to #99. Almost as if he read my mind.

"Your wife. She's pretty hot," the scientist beside Doyoung, who nodded in agreement, bluntly said as he looked me up and down.

I cowered back behind #99. "Except for EXO, those two are creeps," I whispered to him.

"I know but first we should find you some clothes," he whispered back.

"But I can't wear the same clothes from yesterday," I whispered as I eyed the clothes that were discarded on the floor.

"Hmm… That's true. Just wrap yourself in the sheets or something and get on my back," he ordered.

I did everything fast so that the two creeps wouldn't see anything. I then climbed on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist. Swiftly, he rose from the bed and held my calves tightly so I wouldn't fall. 

"What, aren't you getting dressed?" Doyoung's assistant asked. 

"You sick—" I snapped before #99 put his hand up to stop me and gave me a glare from over his shoulder.

"Just ignore him," he whispered to me.

"Fine," I mumbled as I hid back behind him.

"Can we go now? We're already late," Doyoung whined.

"You don't have to tell us twice. Oppa, kaja," I ordered as I kicked #99's sides.

"Yah! I'm not a horse," he groaned.

"We both can't be the riders. One of us has to be the horse." I unknowingly made a dirty joke but it was already too late to take back my words. 

A prominent lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter