J & #99

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

*Personalities are written in this colour*

"You're also a monster?" I growled.

"Yes and since we're done with introductions…" Doyoung paused so he took Xiumin's arm and pulled him beside him. "…I think it's time for us to go."

"Hah? You really think I will just let you leave?" I asked as I felt my eyes change.

"Oh, what is this?" He glanced over at Xiumin. "What were you thinking, #99—making your wife a monster like you?!"

"My wife is not a monster," Xiumin argued as he tried to get out of Doyoung's grip.

"Just look at her eyes, it's glowing pink. Anyone would think that something's wrong with her!" Doyoung looked back over at me. "You!" I pointed to myself. "Yes, you, who else would I be talking to?"

"What do you want?" I scoffed.

"I'm going to have to let you come with me," he said as he let go of Xiumin.

Xiumin then walked over to me but something felt quite odd about the way he looked at me. His eyes glowed a dark red before glowing bright red as he grabbed my hand.

"X-xiumin, what's wrong?"

"He's no longer your sweet husband," Doyoung said in a hushed tone. "He's now our #99."

"Our?"

He ignored me and turned to walk away. Xiumin, I mean, #99 picked me up and carried me in his arms. Following Doyoung into the darkness of the night, we were lead into a van. No matter how much I struggled to get out of the monster's arms, just one look into his eyes told me to "just stop."

Strangely, he was gentle with me and let me sit on his lap. Actually, I didn't have a choice since his grip on me was tight. There were other boys in the van and just stared at us.

"What are you staring at?"

They smirked at me before one of them spoke up. "You."

I shivered at how creepy they sounded. I cuddled into Xiumin as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his eyes to see that it was still in it was still in its red colour. He went to my ear.

"Can you trust me?"

"How can I?" I whispered back.

He hissed at me. "Just trust me. Even if I wanted to hurt you I can't, Xiumin told me not to."

"You want to…hurt me?" There was fear in my voice.

"Not really, but it's just my nature to." I guess that was his effort in trying to reassure me. "Anyway, I have a plan but since it involves you, you have to be careful. I don't want Xiumin to lose his child."

"You're both the same person so basically his child is yours also." He looked away, blushing…?

"Is Mr Monster blushing?" I teased as I crept my face up close to his, to get a better a look at this memorable moment.

"N-no I'm not!" he said in denial. 

He swatted at my hands that kept reaching out to touch his face. However, I had an alter motive in my head. While he swatted at my hands, I took the time to gather my surroundings and found out that the window in the back was covered up so we couldn't see the outside. I was so caught up with figuring out a way for our escape that I didn't notice #99's hand that had slipped around my neck. When I did notice, it was already too late since he had already closed his grip around my neck and slammed the back of my head onto the wall of the van. 

"Ow! That motherf'ing hurt, you little prick!" I shouted in English. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

He kept tightening his hand around my neck making me feel light headed. His eyes told me a whole different story far from what his actions were telling me. "I'm sorry...?" is what I got from reading the expressions on his face. This only made me angrier since I'm so close to dying. 

"Hi," J randomly said.

"What the heck, J?! Don't you see that we're about to die?"

"I know that."

"So what should I do?"

"Well, since I only know what you know, what do you think you should do?"

"J, you're not helping— Wait, I think I know."

"Yes~ You almost got it." 

My eyes tingled as I thought hard with my eyes open. I felt my body overwhelm with power. 

"You're almost there," J urged. "A little more…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter