7th Sense

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

3 Weeks Ago|Somewhere

Narrator's POV

The setting was in a room painted only in white bound to make you go crazy after a while. The ceiling lit with lights illuminating the room even more in white. In the middle of the room sat a man drinking tea from a tea cup while he looked through a folder full of reports. A man dressed in a lab coat, supposedly a scientist, walked in carrying a folder. The man, who was sitting, had put down his cup back onto its saucer and looked up at the scientist.

"You should really learn how to knock."

"Sorry, sajang-nim, but we found them." 

The man who was called 'sajang-nim', looked up with a smirk. "OT12?"

The scientist shook his head. "No, only 9 of them."

Sighing the man got up from his chair. "Is #99 part of the group?" The scientist nodded making him smirk even more. "That's great... However, have him be captured last."

The scientist bowed. "Yes, sajang-nim." He was going to leave but stayed put.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" 

The scientist stood up straight. "It seems #99 and #10 are now married and it might get difficult to get close to them if we want to stay hidden."

"You underestimate me. Even if their women find out, they won't be able to find us or do anything about it, anyway."

"But sajang-nim, it's going to be like the first time we did this project."

"That's alright." Showing the scientist a document. "When we find the completed version of the drug, #99 and #10 won't be a problem."

"How? We can't even create it ourselves." The scientist's face was filled with doubt.

"You're not listening to me. I said 'when we find the completed version...'" He paused so he could let what he just said sink into the scientist.

The scientist showed that he realised what he meant. "So, are you saying that we're going to find the completed version within OT9?"

"No... Within #99." He walked over to the scientist. "Doyoung." Just by the mention of his name, the scientist stood up even straighter. 

"Yes, sajang-nim."

Patting him on the shoulder. "Get the rest of NCT-U and tell them that they're going to watch OT9 until I give them the order to capture them."

"By watch, you mean....?"

"Yes. You're going to use your 7th sense."

This made the scientist, Doyoung, smile. He bowed before he left the white room. The man that was left in the room had gone back to sit on his chair. He resumed what he was doing before. Picking up his teacup and taking a sip of the now slightly cold tea, but he didn't seem to mind since his mind was preoccupied with OT9, especially #99. 

He snickered at the thought. "#99... You ruined my plans in the past, but with this new project of mine, you won't be able to." He then let out a roaring of laughter. "I will turn you and the rest of OT9 all into monsters."

~~~

Present|Doctor's Office

Justina's POV

Ha Na held my hand as we waited for the results from the doctor. 

"I wish I had known before I had drank," I said. 

"I'm sure your baby is alright," Ha Na reassured.

"Still..." Looking down at the floor. "You know what Xiumin did to me."

I felt her squeeze my hand. "I know, but I also know you and your baby is strong. Everything will be okay." Giving me a smile.

The sound of the door opening made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter