Lost Hope

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF MATURE THEMES*

*Flashbacks are written in this colour*

"Yeobo, what's wrong?" 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" 

"HAJIMA! HAJIMA!" 

I fell onto the floor as he got closer to me. His eyes piercing through me almost glowing red. He smirked as I quivered in fear. 

"Wae? Are you scared?" His voice croaked out. He sounded heartbroken for a second before bursting into laughter. My husband has gone insane. 

All I can remember after that night was just that scenario before he left me. Every time I tried to sleep all I could do is be haunted by what happened. All the things he did to me... He hurt me. The whole time he beat me, all I could think is... Why? What happened to us? 

Even though he physically abused me, I somehow felt something was wrong when I noticed that he was crying...  Almost like he was sorry, and couldn't help what he was doing to me.

Ever since that night, everything reminded me of him. His glasses, his teacup, the fading scent of his that I breathe in from our bed sheets, makes me tear up. I had to get out of our apartment, I was just too stressed out.

"I just don't know what to do, Ha Na," I said, before taking another sip of soju.

Taking a sip herself. "I know how you feel..." 

I ran my hands through my hair as I groaned. A few days before Xiumin's disappearance, Lay had also attacked Ha Na and disappeared. Not only did the both of them disappear, but all of EXO did. Without any warning, they all left us. 

"Ha Na... Shouldn't we call the police?"

"We did remember?"

I sighed. "Right... They're so useless. I can't believe they told us to wait for a couple of days until they show up. It has been 2 weeks!" My voice roared through the restaurant, making some people turn their heads. 

I looked down at the wedding band and twirled it. It held my birthstone, blue topaz, encrusted in it. I felt a tear slip from my eyes as I remembered our wedding day. When Xiumin took my hand and slipped this ring on my finger. The accessory fitting perfectly onto it almost like it was meant to be there.

"Do you not like this ring? I could get you a new one," Xiumin said in a panic when he saw that I didn't say anything.

I got out of my trance. "No. I was stunned to see that you got me a ring so beautiful..."

"Too bad I couldn't find a ring as beautiful as you." 

"Aw~ You deserve a kiss for that." Pecking him on the lips.

"Is that all it takes to get a kiss? I should start complimenting you now." He teased.

I hit him in the arm. "Yah! What about the other times you told me I was beautiful?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked before getting up. He held his hand to me, and led us to our room, but I had a scowl on my face. "Babe, you know that I will always find you beautiful. So, please don't make that face."

I slowly made a smile. "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." He laughed, before moving towards me. "Now, I have something to settle with you."

"And what may that be?" I smirked.

"Oh I think you know."

"Unnie, lately you don't look so good. Your complexion has gotten pale." Ha Na pointed out worriedly. "Have you been eating well? Did you even sleep?"

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter