40 Facts About Ryeowook

Description

Armed with a stack of notecards and a basket of colorful Sharpies, Kyuhyun has prepared himself for June 21st

In this collection of drabbles, Kyuhyun recalls the many facets of Kim Ryeowook and the times they have influenced his life. 

Foreword

A/N: This is my extended gift to Ryeowook and Ryeosomniacs for his 29th birthday! It probably won't be complete until far after his birthday, but it will be my main focus until it is. 

This is an AU instead of idol-fic since we already have plenty of great fics on what real Ryeowook might be like, and I always find it cool how authors incorporate his characteristics into their AU versions of Ryeowook. I want to be one of those cool authors.

The facts come from Cafekko120 on DeviantArt, Ryeowookness on Weebly, and All About Super Junior. Some of the facts on them may be outdated but most probably haven't changed. I also ripped some stuff just from his interviews, random video clips, and that solo intro video he did during The Little Prince. (Let's be real though, most fans probably know this stuff second nature already).

Edit (July 11, 2016): My previous statement had been proven correct by all the awesome fans who donated facts to this fic! You guys all rock!

Edit (August 15, 2016): Thank you Hanzo242 for the linking me to It's not all about giraffes by Just Ryeowook, a current and informative fact list!

Edit (June 20th, 2017): And the fic is finally complete. Happy 30th Birthday Ryeowook! Hope you have an especially good day tomorrow :)

Notice: While the facts are real, the Ryeowook in this AU is purely fictional. Also, this is all one AU with memories spanning over several years, though not in complete order. Try not to think about it too hard.