Ch #4

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #4:

     

           The Reason.

 

Baekhyun’s left eye twitched, as soon as he entered the castle premises. He knew something bad was going to happen. It’s either, their Father would be here with some news or his brothers would do something stupid – knowing his brothers, he knew the latter one had more chances.

 

“You didn’t do something stupid, right?” Baekhyun asked Sehun, who just shook his head. He let out a small sigh, before disregarding the matter; maybe, he was being paranoid. They reached the castle main lounge, and Baekhyun stopped in his tracks to examine- what his brother had done this time. Seeing that everything was normal, he entered the room after the youngest – still a little bit vary.

 

“Hey, Hyung.” Tao greeted, while looking extremely cute and gave Baekhyun a tight hug. Baekhyun gave his younger brother a small smile, before returning the hug- how can his brothers be so cute and fierce at the same time? That would always be a mystery.

“You are extremely excited to see me, today.” The eldest stated with a chuckle when his brother released him from the hug.

“What? Can’t I just hug you?” Tao asked back with an offended frown; making everybody else in the room snicker.

“No- Tao. You can hug me whenever you want.” Baekhyun stated, while rolling his eyes.

His brothers have some serious mood swings issue.

 

“Dad came earlier,” Suho informed while lifting his head up from the files he was working on.

Oh- !

“What was he saying?” Baekhyun asked back calmly. It’s not like he can do anything if his father has decided to cancel the alliance –

“Nothing. He just came by to greet us.”

Oh.

“Just, greet us?”

“Yeah. He was also asking about that steel mill project you and Xiumin are working on.” Suho informed, before drowning himself in the files again.

“Okay.” Baekhyun sighed in relief and plopped his on the empty, nearby couch. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Today was a really exhausting day and he can already feel a migraine coming his way. Taking care of Sehun, while at work can be pretty tiring. Even though, the latter was capable of taking care of himself; still, Baekhyun can’t help but be worried. He should have dropped the maknae off at home, before going to the office.

“You look tired.” Kai – who was busy playing a video game – commented with concern lacing his voice.

“Hmm…donot worry. I’m okay.”

“But-”

“Don’t worry….Where are the others?” Baekhyun cut his brother off and asked, while sitting up in alarm. Now, that he noticed Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol and surprisingly Kyungsoo have not been there ever since he came. They can never be up to good.

“Relax, Hyung. Kyungsoo is with those three trouble makers, you don’t have to worry.” Lay advised with a small smile, but Baekhyun can’t shake this stupid feeling off. He was sure- they were up to something.

“Kris, can you go look for them?” Xiumin inquired with a roll of his eyes. Like Baekhyun; he was sure they were up to something.

“Yup!” Kris answered, but before he could get up, the four missing guys poured inside the room. Like Baekhyun said- they were up to no good.

Why?

Because, Luhan was wearing a long, pink, silky gown with a wig of long, black locks; which resembled Haejin a lot.

‘What are they up to now?’ Baekhyun thought with dread. He had the smallest idea where this was going and didn’t like it one bit.

Next, came in Chen; who suspiciously looked like Baekhyun, himself. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, at his brother when he noticed that Chen was wearing his piercings.

They did not just touch my piercings. That’s it- they are going to die.

Baekhyun diverted his gaze away from Chen to Chanyeol, who was trying to stop a seething Kyungsoo from killing Luhan and Chen; he assumed that the Satansoo tried to stop the trouble makers.

Keyword: Tried.

 

“Ladies and Ladies.” Luhan greeted in a fake girly voice, making everyone in the room cringe. Baekhyun can see his brothers looking at the duo with interest – he won’t lie. He was a little bit interested too.

“Save it for yourself miss.” Tao snapped back; clearly offended that Luhan called them a lady.

“Shut up,” Luhan growled and turned towards Baekhyun with a sickening- sweet smile. The eldest can hear Sehun snickering and immediately knew he was the part of it.

“Today Luhan, I and Chanyeol are in the mood for some fun, so we prepared a small drama for you guys.” Chen started with a mischievous smile.

“Please, enjoy.”

 

 

“You ! What are you doing in my room?” Luhan shrieked, in a high-pitched tone; suddenly startling everyone.

“Aww~ honey, bunny. I thought we were being romantic?” Chen answered back, while making kissy faces.

Honey, Bunny? Wtf man? Baekhyun clearly remembers- he didn’t use such cringe-worthy words.

“Oh- My Douche! How did you reach my room?” Luhan looked towards Chen, with actual heart in his eyes.

Only if- Haejin sees this.

“I walked all the way, Baby-boo~” Chen sang, while taking hold of Luhan’s shoulder.

“Aww~ I thought my Prince could fly…” Luhan whined and slapped Chen across his cheek. Believe Kai when he tells that – Baekhyun unconsciously covered is cheek.

“Why, Princess!” Chen exclaimed in a heart- broken voice, making everybody in the room howl with laughter; except for Baekhyun.

 

“Are you guys done?” The eldest asked, a dark look residing on his face. He was so done with his brothers.

“Actually no,” Luhan answered with a smug smile but cowered down when he saw his enraged brother.

“Ah- finally, a lesson for you idiots,” Kyungsoo claimed and elbowed Chanyeol in his gut; who doubled over in pain.

“W-what Luhan meant was, yes! Yes! We are done.” Chen explained with a nervous squeak, before dashing out of the room.

“Tell Chen- that you, he and Chanyeol are assigned on castle cleaning duties tomorrow.” Baekhyun declared, while getting up from his place. The eldest gave Luhan and Chanyeol a cunning smile, before turning towards Sehun- who was trying to hide behind Suho. A snort left Baekhyun lips as he saw that.

“Sehun too.” He added with the same cunning smile on his face and turned towards Kyungsoo.

“Tell all the workers that they have off tomorrow. You are going to supervise them through their punishment.” Baekhyun instructed and ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair when the latter nodded his head with an excited grin.

“I will.” The Satansoo claimed, giving his brothers a smirk.

Kyungsoo was really going to enjoy this.

 

 

 “Baekhyun!”  Baekhyun immediately bolted out of the washroom, as soon as he heard a loud feminine voice yelling his name.

‘Now, what?’ He thought, while stepping out of the washroom. It was barely 9 in the morning; he wasn’t ready for another ruckus.

The sight that greeted him, when he came out wasn’t pleasant at all. There stood his mother; at his room entrance -looking anything, but happy. Baekhyun thinks it might have to do something with the very girl lying in his bed.

“What is this?” His mother shrieked, while pointing at the now, terrified girl. Baekhyun – who was standing in the bathroom doorway *ahem* shirtless – rubbed his temples, before looking at the random girl he picked last night for a good .

‘She was not even worth all the trouble.’ Baekhyun thought to himself begrudgingly, before facing his mother.

“I think it’s a girl?” Baekhyun statement sounded more like a question; he truly wasn’t sure about what his mother wanted to know.

“How dare you?” His mother snarled, before walking inside his room; with an angry glare plastered on her face.

“And you! Stop ogling at him and leave!” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter