Ch #9

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #9:

 

         The Wedding.

 

 

“I think we should get going. Like I said, I don’t have the whole day.” Haejin looked at her fiancé agitated when he announced their leave and gestured her to follow him outside the apartment. She stood on her spot, stubbornly glaring at the departing male’s back.

What am I? His dog!

“Are you not going to come?” The eldest Prince turned around lazily to gaze at his fiancé with indifferent eyes.

“I am coming. Can’t you wait? I need to get my stuff from inside.” She answered irritated with a scowl and went inside the guest room to pick her things up. Baekhyun watched in irritation, as Taeyong assisted Haejin in collecting all the stuff. His irritation flew up to a whole new level when Taeyong went inside the guest room with Haejin and closed the door behind. He stared at the door incredulously, his burning stare digging holes in the wooden door.

Why did he close the door?

The crown Prince restlessly roamed around the launch, his agitation increasing with each passing second; but Haejin didn’t come out of the room, neither did Taeyong.

“What’s taking them so long?” He grumbled to himself and stopped in front of the room door. A small growl escaped his lips, as he wished for the door to combust on its own.

But it is Chanyeol’s power….Should I go inside? Will it be weird? Oh! Puh-lease, everything I do is awesome….

Baekhyun impatiently tapped his foot, while playing with the chain of his piercings anxiously- suddenly he stilled and looked at the door with wide eyes.

Am I jealous? Wait- jealous? No, I can’t be jealous. Why would I be jealous? Pfft… yeah! Why would I be jealous? I just care about morals, that’s it!

‘When did you start caring about the morals?’ Suddenly he heard Kyungsoo’s small sassy voice at the back of his mind and turned around shocked.

“I’m sure I heard Kyungsoo’s voice, but he is not even here… weird, are my brothers haunting me?” He asked to himself and shook his head at the silly thought. He needed to attend a meeting in an hour, and Haejin was wasting his time. A growl again slipped past his lips, as he heard Haejin laughter from inside the room; which was followed by Taeyong’s.

He better keep his hands to himself. The Prince thought mindlessly and raked his fingers through his hairs; messing them a little bit.

‘Can’t keep my hands to myself…’ Just as Baekhyun was done with his thoughts, Taeyong’s phone started ringing. The eldest Prince glared at the cellular device with venom in his eyes and scowled. It was as if the device was mocking his thoughts.

Bloody hell man! What kind of guy has a Selena Gomez song as his ringtone?

Baekhyun continued glaring at the device, for the next whole minute. Suddenly, his eyes glowed brightly and the cellular device went dead. A small smirk decorated his lips, as he thought about Taeyong future reaction over his expensive phone. He was enjoying his colorful thoughts when Haejin finally came out of the room with Taeyong carrying her bag. Baekhyun gave Taeyong a fake smile – which crept the latter out – and took Haejin’s bag from his hold.

“I will take care of it from here.”

“Is it just me or he is being nice?” Taeyong unconsciously, questioned to himself, a little bit too loud; making Baekhyun face him with a mischievous smirk.

“Believe me, I am the nicest person you will ever encounter.” He stated and chuckled when Haejin scoffed at his implications.

“You have a really nice habit of lying.”

“Are you done?” Baekhyun inquired, not amused by her comment, at all.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go then.” Haejin nodded her head and let out a small sigh of defeat when Baekhyun turned towards the exit door.

It’s what I chose for myself.

“Yeah…let’s go…”

“Wait- I will see you out.” Taeyong suddenly exclaimed, but stopped when Haejin shook her head.

“Don’t, there might be someone from the media outside; snooping. The last thing I want is to cause trouble for you.”

“But-”

“I will be okay.” She gave Taeyong a small pat on his shoulder and opened her arms to hug him, but just before she can embrace her friend; a rough hand on her forearm pulled her away. Haejin stumbled back with a yelp and looked at her fiancé shocked. Baekhyun was looking at her with blank eyes, which scared her more than she expected. She struggled against his hold and tried to free her arm from his vicious grip, but it only made him tighten it.

“I don’t like waiting.” He simply stated and dragged her out of the apartment; literally, leaving behind a gaping Taeyong. Haejin continued struggling against Baekhyun’s hold; as he slammed the door of the apartment shut behind him. He confused her more than anyone else and it was making her frustrated.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” She yelled and tried to snatch her captured arm away. Baekhyun didn’t pay her any attention and continued dragging her down the stairs.

“Yah! Let go! You didn’t even let me say goodbye to Taeyo- Aaah!” Haejin continued yelling and screeched, startled by Baekhyun’s action when he pulled her in towards himself. She looked up at him with seething eyes and put her hands on his chest to push him away, but who was she kidding; her fiancé was a walking stone.

“I didn’t let you say goodbye to him?” The Prince seethed and tightened his grip on her arm; to the painful level. Haejin thought about backing out when she saw the burning fire in her fiancé’s eyes, but then decided against it – she was not going to be afraid of him.

“Yes…” A dark smirk slowly made its way on Baekhyun’s lips, as he slightly bent down to reach her ear; making her flinch in fear.

“Listen to me carefully, Princess! Yesterday was the last night you spent in your lover’s arms. From now on the only arms, you will spend your nights in will be mine; whether you like it or not.” A cold tingling shiver ran down Haejin’s spine when she heard that. Baekhyun’s hot breath washed over her skin when he exhaled out in anger; making the hairs on her neck stand up in attention, as he slowly brought his dainty fingers up to caress her neck.

“I hate you…” Haejin whispered in a daze, trying to deny the attraction she felt towards the male standing really close to her. She felt captivated by his intriguing eyes, they were fascinating. Even though, they were cold and impassive still they held a charm; they were alluring.

“By now, you should have known that I don’t care.” Baekhyun’s voice was no more than an inaudible whisper.

“It only makes me hate you more.” She snarled, hurt swimming in her eyes and pushed his hand away. Struggling again, she finally managed to free her arm from his grasp and threw him a glare. Turning around quickly, she started descending the stairs; not giving Baekhyun any chance to respond. An irritated growl left her lips, as she felt Baekhyun taking hold of her arm again.

“What?”

“Where do you think, you are going?” He sneered and pulled her back.

“It’s none of your business! You want me to marry you, I will be there. Now, you can leave.” Haejin replied with hatred filled voice and snatched her arm away.

“Actually, it is. I promised your father to bring you back to the palace and I don’t break my promises.”

“You think you can control everything?”

“I don’t think I can control everything, I know that I can.” The smug smile that adorned his lips agitated Haejin even more – if possible.

“I’m not going anywhere with you.” She stubbornly declared and started sprinting away from him. Baekhyun heaved a huge sigh, trying to calm his rising anger down. He had a meeting in less than an hour now, and Haejin stubbornness was not helping moving things faster, at all.

“Look, I have to go for a meeting. I don’t have time for your stupid antics, just get inside my car.” He stated in a deadly calm voice; daring her to defy him again.

“No, I am not coming wi- Yah! Let go! I told you I’m not going with you anywhere. Can’t you listen? Let go!” Haejin continued yelling on the top of her lungs, while Baekhyun dragged her to his car without her consent.

“Get inside.” The Prince demanded in an agitated tone when he opened the passenger door of the car.

“No. Let me go!”

“Your choice.” The male simply stated and didn’t even hesitate for a second, and manhandled her into the car.

“Why yo-” Haejin started, but was cut off when Baekhyun closed the door on her face. She stared at the male incredulously, before struggling with the handle of the car door. Just as she opened the door and partially stepped out of the car, Baekhyun settled himself on the driver’s seat and pulled her in, again. He leaned over her and closed the door; trying his best to ignore all her vain attempts at pushing him away to get out of the car. His patience finally snapped, when Haejin opened the door again, once he leaned away. The eldest Prince cursed under his breath and leaned in roughly, before closing the door again with a loud bang. Haejin didn’t get a chance to protest further, as Baekhyun loudly slammed his hands against the leathery surface of the passenger seat and the window, right behind her head; effectively trapping her in the corner.

“I told you not to mess with me, didn’t I?” The Prince sneered, as his fists clenched and eyes glowed white in anger. Haejin opened and closed , trying her best to speak, but nothing came out. She was a little bit too shocked and fascinated by the glowing eyes; to give him any kind of reaction or response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter