Flee

Resurrecting Elysian

Jia fumes watching her attack been repulse single-handedly easy. Her hand forming a fist when a burst of reddish flames blast from it.

 

Fei knows well what's the girl planning to do "Stop right this instant Jia," she warns, tone flat but threatening. Unfortunately, Jia is too prideful to back down. Ignoring the warning, she set off high in the air with her prominent jet propulsion technique leaving Fei yelling her name infuriated "Meng Jia!!"

 

********************************

 

"You guys ready right? Here she comes," the tall well build guy informs, eyes unwavering from the ground.

 

"Ready? For what? Don't tell me you expect us to fight," Jessica freaks out.

 

"Of course. You're The Guardian right? You're far better than any of us," the guy with the white milky skin reply with a questioning look. Why did they look so bewildered?

 

"I'm sorry mister but no…" Yoona was trying to explain but she was cut short when the other guy interrupt. "We don't have time ladies. Focus," and he was right to silence her off because a second after Jia arrived, floating steadily with a distinct grin on her face.

 

"Meng Jia. We finally met," the tall-tanned guy starts with a cynical smile.

 

"Ok Taecyeon," the girl with the bright pink hair replies with the exact derisive tone "What do people say about you? The finest air-bender in centuries?" and she ends up with a stung mocking chuckles.

 

"Seems you know me well," the guy called Ok Taecyeon manages to handle the verbal attack well.

 

"Well, research helps," the diabolic grin appears again.

 

"Really? I never know you're such a keen learner," this time the guy on the left speaks up.

 

"Well, well. Look who we have here. Nichkhun Horvejkul. Hello gorgeous," Jia smile, amused to see the guy.

 

"Oh, how sweet, but Jia...you praising people? It doesn't suit honey,"

 

"Aww, that hurts,"

 

"Come on Jia, let's just cut it off. What do you want from us?" Taecyeon finally comes straightforward.

 

"Ah, ah," Jia shakes her head "Not you, them," she shift her eyes to the nine girls. "You hand them over and everything is settle. You have my words,"

 

"Oh...I'm afraid we couldn't comply to your request sweetie," Nichkhun reply is excessively affectionate to the point of annoying.

 

Jia try her best to keep smiling, but her emotional rage displayed transparently when the reddish flame from her fist burns intensely than before "Think twice sweetheart. I've defeated you once, I can definitely do it again,"

 

"Well, second round doesn't sound that bad," Nichkhun lips curve upwards, inciting the existing rage in Jia.

 

"Wrong choice people. Wrong choice," Jia voice turns icy cold before she leaps forwards. So does Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

 

********************************

 

"Fei unnie, we got to help," Min sounds restless, eyes fixed on the night sky that keeps lighten up when the reddish yellow flame flashing back and forth in the intense battle. The unfair combat up there is killing her. Her Jia unnie is alone fighting two legendary benders from the opponent side. "Fei un…"

 

"No Min," Fei cut the girl off. Her voice stern.

 

Min turns to Fei in disbelief. Eyes widen in shock to hear such decision from their oldest sister. "But Fei un…"

 

"No. Let her be," Fei doesn't waver.

 

"Fei unnie!" Min can't believe her ears. Their Fei unnie is crazy! She's going crazy!

 

"No Min! That girl gotta learn something! She should know her pride isn't everything," Fei stand firm with her decision but she can see Min doesn’t fully agree with her way in handling things. Again focusing on the battle above, Fei back down a bit "If you're going to help her still, do as you wish but don’t blame me if you mess up,"

 

Fei permission forced Min to stay in between. She wants to help Jia real bad but Fei wasn't wrong either.

 

********************************

 

Numbers do play role in fight as Jia slowly driven to the edge. With Nichkhun unexpected improvement and Taecyeon outstanding bending skills, she can feel herself in disadvantage.

 

"Reality hits you Jia?" Taecyeon face creep up with a smile. He can see how disturb that girl is right now. She knows she can't win against them.

 

"Don't be so confident Ok Taecyeon..." Jia try to sound solid, extinguishing another fire blade from Nichkhun with hers when her eyes catches an opening, a chance, "…it's not yet over," her devil smile appear before she swiftly slid in between the two bender and successfully land one neat fire whip right to Yuri.

 

"Yuri-ah!!" Taeyeon shout out loud warning Yuri and to everyone relief the girl barely dodges the sudden attack.

 

"What the hell are you doing?! Why don’t you block it?! You could've got killed!" Nichkhun reach them seconds after, furious and anxious at the same time.

 

Getting scolded for no concrete reason, Yuri fumes "Yah!!! How I'm suppose to block that you blockhead?!!!"

 

"Do it just like you did before of course!!" Nichkhun refuse to back down.

 

"Did what?! The blazing arc thingy?! How should I when I don't even know how it appears, you !!"

 

Yuri last rebuttal hit him. Blinking in disbelief he asks for confirmation. "You what?" his voice already slow down. No longer furious like before instead surprise and shock fabricating his tone

 

"I. Don't. Know. How. It. Appears.. Got it?" Yuri voice is dripping with sarcasm.

 

"You don't know how it appears? How can it be? You're The Guardians, you should be superior than any of us. You're the one who should…"

 

"Nichkhun-ssi," Taeyeon step in, effectively stops the guy from his continuous rambling. At least, now they know their name, Taecyeon and Nichkhun. "That's what we're trying to tell both of you earlier. We know nothing. We have no idea how we get here in the first place,"

 

"It doesn't make sense…" Nichkhun stop in the middle when Taecyeon arrive with his griffin. "Taec, did you.."

 

"I heard them," Taecyeon nods in advance. "It's better for you to lead them away first. I think I can handle her,” he shifts back his eyes to the smiling Jia not far away from them.

 

"Need new plan people?" Jia asks out loud, ridiculing the groups in front of her.

 

"Damn. Can I just rip her head off?" Yuri grumbles. That girl is annoying her to the bone.

 

"Next time. You'll do it next time alright? For now, you need to go somewhere safe. It's a better choice than having any of you harmed," somehow, Taecyeon manage to persuade Yuri to flee for the time being.

 

"You know where to meet me right Taec?" Nichkhun asks before leading the girls and their Pegasus away.

 

Taecyeon nods, smile on his face. "Don’t worry about me Khun. I'm stronger than you think,"

 

"I know..but that girl, she's literally crazy. You gotta be careful," Nichkhun said his last word before he fly away with his griffin followed by the nine girls.

 

 

 

Yes! I'm happy with myself because I finally update...I know I've said sorry numerous time but i just got to say it again, I'm terribly sorry to keep all of you waiting. I'm sorry too that this chapter is kinda boring, I'll try to make next chapter a little bit more entertaining to read ok?

 

And I really need all of your opinion, did I drag the story too much? Because I think I did...please, help we with this..I really need it...

 

Those two guy who all of you are curious about is finally revealed, Taecyeon and Nichkhun! Are you all happy? kekeke...do enjoy everybody^^