Arrival

Resurrecting Elysian

"Unnie-deul, get off me please. I'm suffocating under here," Yoona plead with difficulty at the same time using all her strength to push six of her unnies layered onto her like giant pieces of Jenga.

 

"Sorry," standing up one after another, all six of them apologize to the girl. She sure looks relieved and comfortable than before.

 

"Fuh.." Yoona eventually manage to let out a comfy breath. Brushing away the remaining dirt on her jeans Yoona asks "What just happened?"

 

"I wish I have an explanation for that," Taeyeon responds, eyes scanning the surrounding on the qui vive.

 

"Either way, this place looks scary," Yuri disclose her thoughts on the area. They were most likely in some kind of forest considering the tall, big tree and thick bushes all around them.

 

'I wish someone were here to help us' Taeyeon swiftly turn to her left "Fany! Fany-ah!"

 

"Taenggoo? What happened?" Sunny asks.

 

"Don't you hear Fany? She's here," Taeyeon frenzied.

 

"No, I don't hear anything," Sunny shakes her head.

 

"Me neither," Hyoyeon adds.

 

"Unnie…" Yoona already creeps near Jessica.

 

"I do heard her," Taeyeon insists. 'GOD, please just send us someone' again Taeyeon heard the distant voice. "Don't you hear that?" Taeyeon looks to all six of the girls.

 

"Taenggoo, don't scare us like this," Sunny begs, holding onto Yuri hand.

 

"I'm not! I clearly heard her!" Taeyeon almost shout in anger. She's not yet crazy!

 

"Stay close," Sooyoung suddenly pulls Taeyeon hands ensuring the girl to be near her "All of you,"

 

"Sooyoungie…" Jessica already wraps in worries. What now?

 

"There's someone here," Sooyoung whisper under her breath. She doesn’t know why but her sense suddenly kicks up to the fullest, she swears she can sense another living creature near the area, circling around them. Not long after, the sounds of someone stepping on the falling frangible twigs greets them.

 

"Who's there?!" Yuri steps in front of the group.

 

Nothing. The eerily quiet atmosphere makes their hair stands.

 

"Yuri?" much to their relief, Tiffany emerges through the dark, her fingers intertwined with Seohyun's.

 

"Fany! Seobaby!" all of them surround the two in an instant, pulling them in a relief hug.

 

"Where are you from? What happened?" Taeyeon asks, concerned is apparent in her tone.

 

"I'm not sure either. We're just talking a walk when Seohyun discover the writing on the tree. All of a sudden, a hollow black hole starts Seohyun in. When we realize, we're already here," Tiffany explains.

 

"Writing? I saw that too," Yoona notifies "It's Elysian wasn't it?"

 

Seohyun and Tiffany nodded simultaneously.

 

"Elysian?" others ask in wonder. What does the fairytale have to do with this out of logic black hole people in to nowhere?

 

"We better find a way out, it's getting dark. We'll think of the answer later," Taeyeon suggest. The forest is undoubtedly getting thick black. With nothing to lighten up their way, they better be quick.

 

************************************

 

"Your highness," Jung Mo comes in, in a hurry "The stars…"

 

"I know," the guy with the short dark hair nods, his eyes is still fixed to the night sky. The Nine Stars of Pegasus just dissipates, falling onto the far away Southern Forest. They've arrived.

 

************************************

 

At the same time on the other side of the land a man with a blood red hood steps into the massive terrace of the red brick castle. "You saw it?" standing beside his friend, he asks, eyes up to the night sky.

 

"Urm," the other guy with the platinum blonde hair shortly reply.

 

"Any orders?"

 

"Go to the Southern Forest. We must get hold onto them before the other side did," the dark black eyes are full with determination. 'I'll avenge you, my love'

 

************************************

 

"I barely see anything," Jessica grouse. It's already night time and nobody can deny they were going nowhere in the dark.

 

"Sica, we can't stop now or else we'll stuck here till God knows when," Hyoyeon tries to coax the girl.

 

"I'm being honest. We're just circling around. We're going nowhere except stumbling into each other because nobody sees anything,"

 

Taeyeon stops. Jessica has a point. It's useless even if they keep walking, with no fire whatsoever, they will just tire themselves through the night going nowhere. "Sica's right. We better stop for the time being,"

 

"Taenggoo, we'll be dying in the cold sleeping here," Tiffany reasoned.

 

"We'll be in the exact same state if we keep walking," Yuri side with Jessica.

 

"I agrees with Yuri unnie," Seohyun too. "It's better if we stop here for now,"

 

"Alright, alright. We'll cast vote. Who thinks it's best if we stop for now put up your hand," Taeyeon sure displaying best maturity in the situation.

 

Almost all of them putting their hands up, including Hyoyeon who tries to coax Jessica just now. Tiffany sigh in defeat, maybe they were right.

 

"Ok, we'll stop but make sure to be near each other. In this current situation, we don't want to lose anybody again," Taeyeon reminds, finally sitting down on the damp ground.

 

They were leaning on each other back when Sooyoung feel her sense kick up again. "Guys, something's here,"

 

"Sooyoung unnie, not again," Yoona already hide behind Yuri back. Just after the warning, they heard the nearing footsteps coming closer and closer. Through the dark night, a shining silvery light suddenly appears. In a second, the silvery glitter of light lightens up the whole area.

 

Taeyeon peep through the bushes they were hiding before she rubs her eyes in disbelief. Pegasus?!

 

"Don't be afraid master. We're here to assist you," a tiny endearing voice echoed through the forest. Taeyeon feel her heart almost comes to an eternal stop. It talks?! The pegasus just talk doesn't it?

 

Taeyeon bravely emerge from their hiding place "What are you?" she met eye to eye with the fictional creature.

 

"I'm a pegasus, master," the beautiful white animal answered her with respect.

 

"Pegasus?" Sunny asks in prior forgetting her initial fear, already standing up beside Taeyeon. Soon enough, the remaining seven of them arise from behind the bushes.

 

"Yes, master," the animal of the exquisite beauty acknowledge.

 

"You said you were here to assist us. For what?" Taeyeon asks again.

 

"To complete your journey master,"

 

"Our journey? What journey?" its Yuri turn.

 

"Your journey to retrieve the Crystal of Balance,"

 

"What the hell is that?" Jessica couldn't withstand the confusion. First, they were in into the black hole and stuck here in the middle of the forest. Just then, this horse-like creature who you saw only in fairytale suddenly appears, and now they were suppose to retrieved some kind of crystal? What is this all about?

 

"It's the source of peace of this land master," another beautiful white pegasus answers.

 

"This land? Where are we exactly?" Tiffany looks to the group of fine cotton color animals in front of her, waiting for an answer.

 

"You're in Elysian, master,"

 

"Wha..where?" Hyoyeon can’t believe her ears.

 

"Elysian, master," the answer from the pegasus on the far right, left them frozen.

 

 

 

Here's another chapter for all of you! Thanks to all of your feedback, the idea keep coming like rain drops (^^,). I hope this second chapter gives you more satisfaction than the first one.

 

And for the readers for my other stories, don't worry because I'll keep updating that too. When ideas come I'll make sure to write them as frequen as I could. That's all, hope all of you enjoy this chapter. Good day everybody!