Deux en Un [2in1]

Misheard Reality

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

The confusion could lead to a whole new layer of truth.

Hani's POV

We have five days off from school and I've decided to sleep in. Finally, some relaxation! School has seriously been so stressful and I still have that matter with Kookie. I've been avoiding him the past two weeks, I didn't know how to face or bring that topic up. Like seriously?! He kissed me. How am I supposed to react to that? And I have this strange feeling in my stomach. It's really weird.

1 message received from Jiminnie.

We're outside. Come out.

What?! I looked outside the veranda and surely, I could see bangtan outside the front gate. How nice.

What do you want?

Sent.

1 message received from Jiminnie.

Just come out. I already see you on your veranda so resistance is futile haha ;)

I looked back up to them and there they were grinning sheepishly at me. I rolled my eyes, this is so gonna be a long day. I washed my face and brushed my hair for a bit and then headed down. I asked the maid to the boys to the living room, give them something to drink and then went back up to change from my pajamas. After I was satisfied, I went out only to be greeted by the boys outside the door of my room. Great.

"And why the hell are you here?" I reprimanded.

"Well, we got bored waiting in the living room so..yeah." Hobi [Apparently, Jhope or Hoseok's nickname] answered, scratching his head.

"No, I meant why are you here in my house at 7 in the morning all dressed up?!"

"Let's go party! Turn up!" Taekhyun replied. Wait, what?


"What are you doing here?"

"You know each other?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"He's my classmate... but wait since when were you all close?"

"This is getting weird." Jiminnie said a little baffled.

"Well.. that *points at Taekhyun* is acting weird! He usually is never this hyped!"

"And he *points Taekhyun* isn't in your grade." Rapmon said as if stating the obvious.

"Huh?"

"Guys, let us down and talk about this~" Taekhyun [?] said while already sitting comfortably at the sofa inside my room.

tumblr_inline_nsmtlqx5VU1ruolbv_500.gif

You have got to be kidding me.

"Sooo.. yeah" Rapmon started.

"Hani, this is V also known as Taehyung. He's in my class." Jiminnie said as he introduced that alien kinda guy grinning like an idiot.

"But how do you explain the existence of Taekhyun?!"

"Who's that?" Hobi questioned.

"Probably her classmate." Jin replied calmly.

Okay, this is seriously getting confusing. How do I explain the existence of Taekhyun and Taehyung. I mean like seriously, they're the splitting image of each other! I looked at Taehyung asking for answers he then just smiled widely.

"Yo V! Hi :D" Taehyung shouted out loud. Did he have to? I'm just literally a few seats away from him.

"You're too loud."

"Woah hyung! I like this girl." Taehyung said as he poked Jiminnie's arms.


Okay that was a long conversation with bangtan. Apparently, Taehyung has been their childhood friend since their fetus days so it's impossible that he was Taekhyun. I asked if maybe he had a younger sibling who looked exactly like him and he said he had a younger brother and sister but they were studying in South Korea not here.

This must all be just a coincidence. Then is it possible that Taehyung was that guy I met? But they're nothing alike though. Taehyung is nothing like that guy back at the party. He's too loud and playful and that guy was a lot more serious, quiet and empty. He looked lonely, he fits exactly like Taekhyun.

Right now, I'm sitting beside Jiminnie at the backmost seat, since I'm a lot more comfortable with him than the others while Jin drove and on the shotgun seat with him was Rapmon. Hobi and Taehyung sat together in front of us.

"Where are the others." I asked Jiminnie.

"Oh! Kookie is sick and Suga hyung is busy writing a new song!" Taehyung replied.

"Tae, she asked me not you!" Jiminnie fired back.

"Uh... okay." It was still kinda awkward talking to Taehyung, since uhm hello?! He freaking looks like Taekhyun and they're nothing alike at all. Seriously, it's weird. Well, atleast I won't have to face Kookie just yet. God, I'm so not prepared to face him.

"Hyung, I don't think she likes me :((" Taehyung whispered a little too loudly to Hobi.

"Don't worry, she'll warm up to you eventually." Hobi whispered loudly back to Taehyung and then winked at me. I couldn't stop but chuckle at their 'silent' conversation.

"So where are we going?"

"I know that song! It's from Dora the Exploser!! Where are we going? *clap clap clap clap*"

"Taehyung ah, it's Dora the Explorer!" Rapmon retaliated.

2c5b6ad1e1904bd18c96528c22739b1c18cbacd0_hq.jpg

Everyone laughed and soon the tension was broken. Taehyung is quite a funny guy. I think I could get used to that :)

It turns out, we're all going to Jin's family's beach resort. It's quite far since it's gonna be a four hour drive. Not moments later I gave in to sleep not minding the noise Hobi and Taehyung was creating.


"It's dangerous right now, let's stop seeing each other."

"Why?" I started to cry as soon as those words left from his mouth.

"You don't understand."

"Then explain it, oppa!"

"Not right now. Let's meet here again. Soon."

"Will you promise me?"

"I promise. When that time comes please marry me, Hani ah."

"Hani."

"Hani."

My name echoed through his voice. It was getting louder and louder...

"HANI YAAAH!"

"Taetae.." I opened my eyes to see Taehyung surprised.

"You.. who are you?"

1wg2kq-l.jpg