Douleur [pain]

Misheard Reality

f9b3b25d5189ffc944d31a5aad871fe6a43bdfa4_hq.gif

The scenarios play a tuneless song.

He was running away from the numerous pursuers going after him.

Run. Run. Run. Was all he could think of. With the rushing adrenaline and pulsating heart he made a quick jump and disappeared through the night.

"We lost him." One of the pursuers stated holding up his cellphone seemingly talking to his boss.
"You imbeciles!" A roaring voice replied from the other line.

**

"Kitae, you need to dispose of the alpha's right arm. He knows too much." A lady in an elegant white dress appealed.
"White doesn't suit you." The boy answered rather coldly to the lady in white not minding what she said beforehand.

The lady smirked and walked away but just before she could get too far, she replied, "Soon, this will be in a lovely shade of red."

The boy felt disgusted. He didn't like that shade of red the lady before was talking about because that lovely shade of red only meant one thing, blood. He hated her but he hated himself more because he knew, he was just like her. Cold and filled with bloodlust he couldn't seem to control.

Everyone has their own secret bloodlust.

A familiar voice chimed at the back of his head. He closed his eyes for a few moments and as he opened them, they were now orbs that only signified death and emptiness.


Jimin's POV

The doors to hell has opened once again, who's at stake tonight? The murderous knife has cut through a man not older than forty right in the throat. Not moments later, the once innocent floor has become a pool of blood screaming murder. Why? Why did he have to end this way? He once was just an innocent figure who smiled with all of his teeth greeting everyone.

"That's enough, we need to clean up." Namjoon hyung commanded.
"Don't make it too hard for us to clean up hyung!" Jungkook retaliated.
"Have you calmed down now?" Jin hyung asked, worry all over his tone.

He left without answering anyone. Tomorrow, he'll be back. I hope he'll be back. I didn't like this feeling, the feeling of losing hope. It just eats away at my conscience, he's slowly disappearing. It's terrifying.

end of pov

Taekhyun took his time reading a book he borrowed from the library. He loved reading books, it was what he did all his life. He specially loved the mystery and murder types. It was his own way of comforting himself, he strangely feels relaxed with these genres around. His peace was then disrupted by Hani who sat across him, eyeing him as if he was some kind of unsolved mystery.

d54e556d7f90b5d2a2011f0e97217389--nh%C3%B3m-nh%E1%BA%A1c-bts-v-taehyung.jpg

"Do you need something?"
"Are you sure you don't remember me? At all?"
"What's with your obsession about this topic?"
"Yah! I'm not obsessed! It's just that, I'm sure we've met before in a party."
"Sadly, I don't remember going to any parties and meeting such a ridiculous girl."
"Yeah yeah sorry for being ridiculous then."
"*chuckles* Apology accepted."
"Aish this guy ugh."

Hani got up and headed somewhere else and peace was once restored, Taekhyun thought to himself. He was starting to get tired of watching from the sidelines but that was all he could do.

Let fate decide how this will end up. He read.


The sun was starting to set as Hani looked up and then sighed. "When you sigh, your happiness escapes." She looked up to see Jhope smiling widely at her.

CfMZjYMUsAA_zlZ.jpg

"What's bugging you?"
"It's nothing."
"When people say nothing, it usually means something." Jhope said looking far ahead.
"Mm."
"Taehyung."
"Huh?"
"You haven't met him yet." He smiled with an unfamiliar sadness.
"Is he the seventh member?"
"Yeah. I wish you could fix him."
"Woah. Is he some kind off who doesn't attend class? No wonder he's always not around." Hani mused feeling like Sherlock who just solved another mystery.
"Aniyo. He's the most charming guy out there not until they broke him." Jhope said as he patted Hani's head. He then got up and left Hani who looked like she was given the hardest math problem of the century. Who are they? Why do I need to fix this Taehyung guy?

She got up and started to walk home just before she got too far away from the bench she and Jhope conversed on, she caught a glimpse of a guy sitting on a branch of a cherry blossom tree. She looked back at the direction of where she saw the mysterious guy but he was nowhere to be found.

"Must have imagined it." She shrugged and then continued to walk home. She laughed at the thought of home. Was there any to begin with? To Hani, it was just an empty structure embellished with luxury. She changed the direction she was headed to and found herself standing in front of her biological mom's house.

"Mom?" She knocked.
"Hani, is that you?" Her mom called through the door.
"Yeah~" She replied.

Her mom hurriedly opened the door and gave her a tight hug. Hani missed her mom. It's been a month and she couldn't visit her mom due to her dad's circumstances. She smiled apologetically which her mom returned with a reassuring smile. She loved her daughter so much that she almost heard her heart break when she saw how sad her daughter looked. Her instinct as a mother allowed her to feel the loneliness her daughter felt. If only she could take them all to herself as long as her daughter could smile genuinely. Hani knew what her mom exactly was thinking, she squeezed her mom's hand and told her that she was okay. They were at their closest when times like this happen. A little emotional and heartwarming. A mother-daughter relationship that has faced the stormy weather and strengthened by the love only they knew of.

It was warm. This is home.