Sincerity

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Taehyung welcomed both Suzy and Jungkook by the porch. Seokjin was also there, reading at the inner side of the opened veranda, sitting on the flooring. With open arms, Taehyung embraced the girlfriend who was answering him and explaining they were at the convenience store buying a few drinks. The youngest of the three siblings froze in front of the couple, yet Taehyung thought it was another matter he needed to ask Jungkook, whom had been less eager next to their previous arrival.

Not in so later, Taeyong showed his face through the unlocked gate. By the times his eyes met Taehyung’s gaze then he grinned. “I kinda bring a friend…”

“Who?” Taehyung probed his best friend when releasing his hold to Suzy.

Every person’s attention was at the Japanese girl with an, assumingly, school uniform who bowed to them before gripping the finest looking one.

“I met Momoka when I wandered earlier to a park,” Taeyong carried on and she was quiet.

Not to mention, she didn’t speak the same language as they did.

“I’m guessing that’s her name…” Taehyung spoke, rising his shoulder.

“Whoa!” Seokjin fixed his glasses as he came out and stood nearer to the others. “How can you convince a girl you just met and already now she’s holding your hand?”

“Thanks to his childhood obsession of manga, he can speak Japanese, hyung…” Taehyung answered his brother as substitute and he turned to Taeyong. “Not intending to ruin your enjoyment, Tae… But, I plan to have dinner with just us in an hour,”

“Alright, then.”

Taeyong began uttering some words to the miss, as no one except them will understood. Already in a minute, the girl bowed again at them in addition of she departed from the house. The four persons were looking at Taeyong when he approached the doorway trying to remove his shoes.

“What?” He asked them while being expressionless.

“Did you just kick her out?” Seokjin was the first to comment and voiced everyone’s bewilderment.

“I did, because—” replied the younger before he turned to Taehyung and added. ”— my main purpose of being here is to be present of a trip requested by my best friend… Well, I can go and find another girl again, tomorrow when I feel like I need to.”

“Yeah, but, how did you do that?” resumed the eldest.

“Seokjin hyung, you need to be on the same level as me first, before you can do whatever you want with girls submitting themselves.”

He passed the others to walk towards the assigned room and every person still looking at one another, probably wondering how.

“Everyone, that’s my best friend, Lee Taeyong.” Taehyung cited as if he was his rep.

Suzy had to let out a giggle afore she responded the boyfriend. “No offense, dear… But only a super jerk can do that.”

Her saying caused a titter releasing from Jungkook’s mouth. Most likely the the first time in the day that the youngest had his better spirit, as Taehyung and Seokjin shook their heads.

“You all know that I can listen through these sliding walls, huh?”

It was Taeyong then shouting from inside the place.

 

Two hours later— as the drive to the authentic restaurant took more than an hour from their lodging— the five of them enjoyed each portion of sukiyaki, sushi platter or even teppanyaki ordered based on their preference.

Taehyung was the first to conclude his meal and his plate wasn’t emptied, as he then passed it to Jungkook to finish. The cheery boy always reasoned Jungkook’s still needed more food to grow up. In all sudden, Taehyung told them about his dream previously when he was taking the nap.

“I kinda dream about heaven,”

Suzy paused her eating activity, as well as Seokjin, Taeyong and Jungkook by clockwise.

“You guys don’t have to stop because what I’m saying.” Taehyung pouted, emptying his cup of tea in one go.

They stared at each other a bit longer, the ticking wall clock was the single source of sound they heard for a moment. As Taeyong had eventually questioned. “So, what’s heaven like, Tae?”

He received a constant glare from Suzy then. Taeyong signaled her with a shrug, because for his unspoken claim, someone needed to give positive respond to the best friend.

With the boxy grin, Taehyung was facing Taeyong and he showed some excitement by resting his arms on the surface.

“It’s the most beautiful place I have never imagined… And it’s sorta hard for me to describe to you guys—”

“I’m good if you don’t continue to give it a shot.” Jungkook voiced what’s on his mind.

However, Seokjin halted him as he realized Taehyung would love to carry on. “No, no… Please proceed, Taehyung-ah.”

“Jin hyung, don’t encourage Taetae hyung to continue, please…”

Taeyong replied what Jungkook speaking to his oldest brother. “Let he tell us the story—“

“I’m not talking to you.” Jungkook retorted the latter.

Aisssh, you little brat—“ Taeyong’s tone started getting higher.

“I’m with Jungkook for now…” Suzy chimed in. “I don’t really want to know about it.”

Taeyong scoffed, “So, now you fancy being on his side?”

“What’s your problem with that?” She then countered.

“Who says I have a problem with you—“ Taeyong indicated at her, however…

“Hey!” The youngest interfered. “Don’t point your finger at her!”

Taehyung sighed and slumped his giddy head to the table top while Suzy, Taeyong and Jungkook resumed their unavoidable argument. It didn’t last too long once Seokjin thumped his palm to the wooden board.

Yah!” Seokjin’s voice hollered around the space, but Thank God, the room reserved for them was kind of private. “Can you all remember what’s our most important purpose?”

The eldest watched sternly at each one of them and found the youngest already forming fists and he recommenced to call, “Jungkook,”

The said name was then deciding to hurriedly leave the room. Taehyung was next to be on his feet, he felt now was his time to have an exchange with him. And then, there was still a smile when he spoke, “I’ll go talk to Jungkook.”

“I expect better from you two.” Seokjin repeated his discourse to Suzy and Taeyong. “Where’s the all we’re here to make Taehyung happy oaths?”

“They’re ganging up on me, hyung.” Murmured Taeyong to look across.

Nevertheless, Seokjin had also focus to the girl who stayed silent.

He picked up where he left, with calmer tone. “I don’t care if you want to kill each other, but please continue the wrangle after we return—”

 

Jungkook was accompanied by hush for minutes, before Taehyung was approaching him. Unfortunately, it wasn’t just his over irritation to Taeyong combined by his developed feelings for Suzy, in which he already felt bad to his hyung. Whereas the restaurant lawn was not too dark with the installed garden lamps, Jungkook wondered how Taehyung still showered him with the typical warmness. He thought he was about to being scolded like Seokjin would do if he was in that position.

“I guess something must be wrong with my Kookie and he looked so bitter since this morning…”

Taehyung then enveloped Jungkook with a tight embrace which responded well by the younger. Jungkook cursed himself because Taehyung had always been, well, this kind-hearted.

“You want to share with hyung why you were disturbed?” Taehyung queried as he looked onto the younger’s round orbs.

Jungkook shook his head, carefully. “I think it’s just, you know I never get along with Taeyong hyung…”

Taehyung chuckled as he replied. “Will you be upset if I ask you, again and again, to try getting along with him?”

Jungkook then chewed his bottom lip, as if he lost for words and he couldn’t tell Taehyung what was actually bothering him, a thousand times worse than it. “I’ll try to do it for you, Taetae hyung…”

“Kookie, thanks—“

Taehyung didn’t have the time to finish his gratitude soon Jungkook was enfolding him with an unbearable squeeze. The younger couldn’t hold his bursted feelings and Taehyung simply was soothing him by tapping his back. He couldn’t get how watery Jungkook’s eyes were because of the tears.

“It’s supposed to be you since the beginning, hyung…” Jungkook muttered with a raspy voice. “I shouldn’t let myself be so selfish…”

Instead of being confused by the sentence, Taehyung whispered his youngest brother to give him some reassurance.

 

Well ahead, after such intense dinner and they continued with a stroll to the biggest shopping street in the city, Taehyung was the only one that wide awake at the house. He stared to the three snoozing persons— since Jungkook nagged to also sleep in the spacious room and all of them squeezed in there— before he was walking to the kitchen, taking a glass of water and later sat alone in the opened veranda. With his feet dangling from the gap between the flooring and the ground, Taehyung didn’t realize someone was standing beside.

“You didn’t sleep?” Suzy asked as she tightened her oversized gray jacket, taking seat next to Taehyung on the floor.

“I slept a lot at daytime…” He grinned. “Well, what about you?”

“I think I had enough sleep,” She nodded in order to put a palm on his shoulder. “So, how are you?”

“I’m good, thanks for asking… And sorry, because I spent a lot of my time with the others, especially with Jungkook after dinner…”

Suzy beamed as she made it obvious. “It’s okay, it’s not like we planned this trip only for the two of us.”

“Uh,” Taehyung halted what he was about to say next, but too late, Suzy has already caught that.

“What?”

“No.” He flapped a palm upon a face, shielding her to look straight at him. “I know you didn’t want me to talk about it,”

“About your dream of heaven?”

“Yes.” Taehyung hesitantly nodded.

Suzy exhaled, “Is that even real? I mean, how can you know it really was the heaven?”

“It certainly was peaceful and I felt so happy just by being there…”

“Were you alone?”

“I was at the time, but there was this really assuring voice that told me to do what is right…” Taehyung’s brown orbs shone even though it was amidst the dim of night. He took her gentle fingers and wrapped it inside his, then brushing his prominent lips to her knuckles.

Suzy closed the distance between them as she was laying her head on his shoulder. “What did you want to say to me because you feel it’s the right thing to do?” She finally probed him.

He couldn’t express it directly, even so. “If you meet someone else and you feel he’s the right one… Please don’t mind leaving me even if I’m still alive,”

Out of Taehyung’s expectation, Suzy did laugh on his statement, contrariwise. “Are you breaking up with me?”

“No, I’m not.” Taehyung could sense a lump suddenly forming in his throat. “H-how can I be so ungrateful breaking up with someone like you?”

Both of them toyed with their twined fingers for a while under the moonlight, as Taehyung was kissing the top of Suzy’s head for a couple times.

“I don’t know if you will understand this, Tae…” Suzy laced her words gently being leaned onto his edge. “I don’t know if you’re my right one, or not, but I chose to be with you until your very end.”

Taehyung smiled playfully as he gripped her chin and landed a passionate kiss to her lips. Silence dawned as the two engaged with fondles and then they were advancing to her bedroom.

 


 

“Is that a hickey?” Seokjin adjusted his glasses before leaned forward to the van middle seaters which occupied with Suzy and his two younger brothers. He exchanged glances with Taeyong next to him, and was trying to snoop them.

To their adjoining, Suzy was caught releasing her bun as her tresses fell and covered till her neckline, but then Taeyong recommenced. “It’s on your boyfriend’s…”

“Huh?” Taehyung cleared his throat, ogling his best friend to break the awkwardness they were about to be in. “Is it?”

“Yes, it is.” Jungkook noted quickly before he was shifting gaze to the road outside.

Seokjin and Taeyong cooed in chorus, causing both Taehyung and Suzy cheeks developed in crimson. On their way to the destination, the young couple had often become the two teasing subject. Only a soul had rarely joining, anyhow he was deep inside was attempting to.

“Come on, didn’t you think I know when you were returning to our room early this morning?” Seokjin continued to pick on the middle child.

“I wish I can have a girlfriend on this kinda trip,” Taeyong made remark for himself.

Suzy smirked before eyeing the younger guy that sat at her back. “Maybe you want to start telling these guys about your mile-high club.”

“Really??”

“You what—”

Taehyung and Seokjin’s mouth stretched into a big grin while they were now focusing at the finest looking person, who shrunk at his seat. Even Jungkook was tempted to side-eyeing the older.

“Um,” Taeyong fanned his face with the black hooded collar, but nevertheless answered. “I wasn’t kidding when I said I was going to find some hot stewardess—“

“Who the hell did you say it to?” Jungkook turned to give Taeyong a sneer. Although he really owed an apologize to Suzy and he would probably do later.

“Jin hyung—“

“Jin hyung!” Taehyung reached out to hit the older’s broad shoulder. “Did you do the same at the airplane?”

“I didn’t! I was asleep next to you along the way…” Seokjin defended himself to the little brother.

Taeyong hummed. “And that’s the difference we can tell between a beginner and the expert.”

Everybody laughed as he was referring to himself and the discomforted state between them has been entirely cooled down, then so on.

 

Eonni, we’re exactly in front of the main entrance… Where are you?”

Suzy was in a phonecall with her cousin when they arrived at one of the biggest amusement park of all over Asia. The place was crowded enough considering it wasn’t yet the holiday season, thus it was at Friday when they tried to meet the other invited party on this trip.

The boys were preparing themselves and deciding with rock, paper, scissors to their choice of wizardry houses in one of the main attractions. Which in the end it resulted Taehyung for Hufflepuff, Taeyong in Slytherin, Seokjin was Ravenclaw’s and Jungkook selected to Gryffindor.

“Uh-oh,” Taeyong raised his hand just after they were done dividing the house selections. “Pretty girl spotted at two o’clock, well, I need to go… See you guys later!”

Taehyung shook his head for the way his best friend behaved, as Seokjin furrowed his brows quite the same as Jungkook.

Suzy approached them in a minute, still looking over her iPhone. “Her phone’s dead… What do I do, now?”

“Whose phone?” asked Taehyung as he wrapped an arm over her shoulder.

“Joohyun eonni’s.”

“Is that your cousin? Added Seokjin and she merely nodded.

Initially, Suzy wanted them to proceed the admission and maybe she could find the cousin well along. Thus, she counted the rest people who were surrounding her and realized, “Why do I feel like we’re lacking somebody…”

“Oh, Taeyong…” Taehyung said as he scanned around, too. “There he is!” He pointed to the direction where he spotted his best friend waved from a bit afar— with a petite girl; long-haired, fair-skinned and stunning, whom walked side-to-side by him— as it was,

Yah, that’s my eonni!” Suzy almost screamed her lungs out. “Ugh, I’m gonna kill that guy.”

The tanned boy knew what did she mean and he couldn’t hold her to not rushing en route them.

Jungkook at his side, simpered and seemingly the cheery vibe has revisited. “Man, this is going to be fun…”

Taehyung and Seokjin were lastly followed the youngest going after the miss.

 

Bae Joohyun was Suzy’s cousin who went to Japan for her further education. Even though she was three years older than Suzy, her petite frame and baby face— equally beautiful as the cousin’s— must’ve had people assumed as the other way round. It didn’t take long for the others to get sociable with the older girl, as Joohyun was way friendlier than how cold she appeared at first. And not to mention, she was definitely Taeyong’s next target but Suzy wouldn’t let him so.

“Please get your hand off hers…”

That was the first thing she must stated, whereas she grabbed the cousin’s arm when they were about to pass on the entry.

Taeyong still strived to get closer with Joohyun despite Suzy’s protests. The fine-looking younger was totally shameless, which later her concerns identified by Taehyung and Seokjin once they found themselves have linking them. Jungkook was on his own for there’s no way he could mingle with someone he just met— it was so not like his character.

But also for Jungkook’s takings, Suzy was now by herself since Taehyung seemed more interested questioning her cousin about the hometown in Daegu.

“You’re not going to see Ollivanders?” Jungkook spoke, when he sat next to Suzy outside the mockup shop, where the others were currently at.

“Ah, I’m fine being here drinking my butterbeer…” Suzy answered, gulping beverage from the mug that she attained beforehand. Exhaling, she asked him as reply. “Why don’t you join the hyungs?”

The younger muttered while an earnest smile pasted on his lips. “I prefer being alone here with you.”

She giggled as responded by throwing a light slap to his shoulder. “Jungkook, there are so many people passing by… We’re clearly not alone.”

Jungkook had simply frowned while Suzy kept beaming at him.

 


 

A/N: There are two beautiful girls we are going to keep up with the next chapter...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys will give me a generous amount of comments ^.^v 주세요!!!