Love Talks

To: Our Dear Tae,
 
 

Both of Seokjin and Taeyong glued themselves to the couch in the hospital private ward. Still gaping to Taehyung they did, as the subject was chatting some trivial stuff with Jungkook seemed not wanting to leave his side. Staring between themselves then, they kept pondering of what Taehyung merely said to them, partly hoping that he was not serious.

How could they’ve been chosen to be the person to keep her when Taehyung would not be around anymore… In this world.

It seriously was a huge burden for both, if truth would be told.

“So, marrying Suzy noona will be included on the list…”

And then, they saw Jungkook wrote it on some notes they didn’t know where had the youngest found it, or when did he even started to write it down as an actual listing.

Yah!” Seokjin aimed a forefinger to his youngest brother, who was clueless with his round eyes been shot from the eldest. “Don’t write such nonsense!”

Taeyong has been nodding along with Seokjin’s sentence beside him, agreeing with no words.

“You are counted in as well,” he resumed.

Jungkook then ogled to Taehyung, resting his back to the bedrest.

“Am I, Taetae hyung?”

His round eyes have widened more when he caught even the slight nods from the older, currently was flashing the boxy smile from the spot.

“But, I agreed to build the art school you wanted… Please make an exception on this one!”

Taehyung was merely chuckling as Jungkook was clasping his palms, sort of been begging.

“I don’t get why you don’t want to be with such amazing girl like her—“

As he was patting the younger’s head, not realizing that the subject of their current exchange was already there for few not-so-good minutes, by the threshold.

Suzy scoffed, as she was crossing her arms and ready with the counteract.

“Don’t you have to ask my opinion as well about anything you wish, which is concerning myself…” She walked as the countenances appeared not friendly whilst approaching the seemed-taken-aback Taehyung on the pad.

“Hey, listen to me first…” He attempted to speak a decent explanation.

In which she refused to listen further, as she was already mad.

“No, you listen to me, Kim Taehyung.”

Seokjin and Taeyong was sending each other some signals, whereas they felt that they need to leave the pair alone as they might be having their first, and serious dispute by that moment. Seokjin was also trying to give gestures to the disoriented Jungkook across, whom he didn’t know the right thing to do since none of them expected that Suzy would hear about the talk.

“Everyone please stay in where you are right now.”

Unfortunately, Taehyung also realized of their escape attempt, which he needed them to be there to assist the must clarification. Thankfully, Jungkook had made it to move on the same seater with Seokin and Taeyong then.

“By the way, thanks for all your declines… It makes me feel like I’m the most undesirable bachelorette on earth.”

It truly made them feel bad for a second,

“And you do have to know that there’s no way I would want to be with either one of you.”

The three of them made this likewise expression— partly was, maybe offended, and not supposing her to say such thing—as well as they were steady staring to the only girl upfront.

“You know what,” Seokjin uttered. “It is actually make me feel so, beyond thankful to hear you say that…”

“Yeah, me too…” Taeyong added.

Very much alike Jungkook. “Thank God, then…”

At that moment, they were clearly referring to Suzy after ogling to one another.

“Seokjin oppa… I think you’ve been too confident about yourself and you know what, you are not even that good-looking.” Suzy replied. “Even for my own best friend, I would prefer to see her dating the guy she’s now with, rather than you… And the ratio is like, Jinyoung is a hundred twenty percent ahead of yourself.”

She could hear the others were whoo-ing because all of them knew Seokjin despised everytime some had to strike him directly about his, cherished, appearance.

“And, you.”

Suzy, now, had Taeyong’s full attention as she was stating the next to him. They know she hasn’t been finished yet.

“Dating you will be like, trying out a famous hangout spot in town, but everyone seemed had already been there before… So, it’s like sharing things with a hundred others, in the same time.“

“First of all,” Taeyong retorted. “It’s not literally a hundred girls, but yes, I’ve been with so many before… And,” He truly could not accept the thing she just referred to him. “Thank you so much for your kind saying, but girls love to be with me because they know how good I am.”

Yah, that’s a good one.”

Suzy puts her hands on the hips as she witnessed Seokjin was high five-ing Taeyong for the counterattack.

“Now, they boys are one to fight me, huh?”

She glanced to Taehyung who just shrugged and flashed the boxy smile to her, before muttering.

“Babe, maybe you could add what’s for Jungkook and then, we can move on—“

“Hyung!” The said person exclaimed. “I’m not even saying some mean things to Suzy noona and why should I get her cruel words as well?!”

“Taehyung, I’m still mad at you, FYI.” She said again, before shifting looks to the youngest. “And Jungkook, I’m never going to have feelings for a baby who will not grow up.”

“Excuse me,” Jungkook cried as he almost had his jaw dropped, getting what she stated.

“It’s hurt, isn’t it?”

He barely nodded to Seokjin’s question, as well as he was carrying on. “Don’t regret the time you drool at me when I grow up, okay?”

Suzy just shook her head and shot a look to Jungkook, before then to Taehyung again.

“Can now they leave us because I need private space to speak only with you?”

“But, why? Have you told the entire thing about them? It actually makes me feel nice, because it means you are willing to be with me.”

Taehyung noticed Suzy didn’t have even the slightest smile to throw at his joke.

“Okay, then… Fun time’s over…” He motioned to the guys as substitute. “I’ll see you later.”

He grinned to the three of them who were advancing to reach the door, with the girl taking, and maybe they’d wait for the pair outside, later by a waiting room.

However, Jungkook stopped once more as he was the last to follow Taeyong and Seokjin, already standing by the hallway.

“Taetae hyung would never consider about this if he’s not concern of how much pain you’ll get when he’s already gone…”

Suzy was eyeing her boyfriend, distant on his bed, likewise she eyed the younger again. “I know, Jungkook…” The tone of her voice was so much lower than it was before. “I just need to talk about it to your hyung and I’m sorry about what I said earlier.”

“We’re sorry too, noona… None of us actually means it.”

Taeyong and Seokjin then muttered the apologize which she replied with a warm smile.

“Suzy-yah, it’s just difficult to hear him wishing for it, it’s like what we’re going to face feels so real.”

Yet again, she just nodded to Seokjin’s revealing.

“But, I really meant what I said about the girls, knowing that I am—“

Taeyong’s statement got halted because Seokjin was enclosing a palm to shut his mouth as he was dragging him moving away, with Jungkook following them.

 

Suzy closed the door, before leaning on it as she stared at Taehyung who was— still— flashing her the signature beam. She was inaudibly sighing, as curling her fingers to the doorknob. To be honest, she didn’t know what to say exactly to Taehyung. In fact, she was on the verge to let the tears flown, out of nowhere, and she was afraid for sure. But, she tried her best to not letting Taehyung sees that fragile side of her.

“Hey, where’s this beautiful girl who was on fire and said that she’s so mad at me?”

Taehyung asked her and she gulped the lump, which had formed in as walking to her boyfriend’s position. She sat gently on the chair next to the bed, whereas Taehyung offered to holding her hand, yet she rejected.

“So, you really are mad at me?” He uttered as brushing her soft hair. “I know I was wrong, but it’s not like I don’t love you… I have thought about it, because I’m feeling completely the opposite.“

Suzy responded. “But, you can’t tell me, or other people, of who we should be pair with.”

Taehyung nodded because he knew she got her point, and she carried on.

“I’m here, because I want to be with you, Taehyung… Because I love you. I know this all could be so repulsing, and I know this is going to be happened. But, please… Don’t think too much about what it’s not happening yet, and right here, at this moment, you’re the only person I want to be with—“

“But, you know I don’t have that much time to be around… And to be with you…”

“Taehyung,”

He could hear she was holding back the tears as he stretched his arms and take her into his embrace. Suzy let her sobs out, silently inside Taehyung’s clasp. He managed to realize it, whereas feeling that a part of his shirt got dampened with some of her sniffs had quietly coming out.

“I love you… Okay,”

He told her, wishing that his own tears wouldn’t cause the mood more even decreased than the previous. He did not supposed to cry, especially in front of someone he truly loved that much.

“God… If only you know, if there’s something I can do so that I will be healthy in a blink an eye… If only I can tell you, what I want to plan and do, just me and you… And to spend some more time with people that I love— but, what I’ve been through for a decade, it’s actually could be the worst of I can imagine, and they never guarantee me to be fully well.

Taehyung must be so thankful that Suzy was in his hold so that she could not see his waterworks had slowly coming down.

“I just want you to be always happy, and for me to know that you’ll have someone who’ll look after you, even after I’m gone…”

Suzy retorted by the time. “I’m happy with you, Taehyung.”

She lifted her head and finally see his face was in sniffles, as no one— except his family, when he was still a kid— ever seen the cheery Taehyung cried, in so many years they’ve known him.

“You don’t have to worry about it, ‘cause I’ll take care of myself. Right now, I just want to be with you for the longest time we ever could…”

Suzy wiped the tears on Taehyung’s cheeks, as he eventually was nodding through those words and he, then, was recommencing.

“To be honest, I don’t think I would ever be able to see you with someone else… But, only God knows later when I pass away—“

After that sentence, both of them had suddenly crack into a good laugh as they were hugging each other so fitted. She felt glad for the honesty Taehyung had for the day, and he too, felt so grateful to know that he has been so loved by her.

 

Taehyung and Suzy walked hand-in-hand, as in not so later, he felt that he had regained the strength and maybe he could already walk down the lobby. To meet the other people who waited for their coming downstairs.

“One other thing, I maybe am so selfish…”

Taehyung asked Suzy in whisper.

“Will you still love me, even after… Yeah, you know…”

She smiled lovingly at him, who was expecting her answer, seemed a bit nervous.

“Kim Taehyung,” she grasped his hand more fitting. “I love you now and I have loved you, then…”

“Whoa… How long you actually have this hidden feeling from me?”

Suzy pinched Taehyung’s pointy nose as he grinned at her while teasing.

“I’m glad I’m not the only one who had this love at first sight,”

“Who said I love you since the very beginning?” She replied. “No, I wasn’t…”

He pouted, and then again, had successfully made Suzy giggled. He knew he loved even the mere sound of her laughter.

“I love you at all times, Kim Taehyung… And I know I always will.”

Taehyung snuck in between the wards corridor, kept holding onto Suzy’s wrist, as he later gave her a tender kiss amidst.

 


 

A/N: Just had a very short update because I miss them...

   

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS & ENJOY 주세요!!!