Page 9

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     After that mishap of tripping, I went into my room and dressed into something cooler to protect me from the hot scorching sun. After changing I took my phone out then put it in my front pocket, and being the fangirl I am, Red Velvet is my lock screen picture and Irene is my home screen picture.

 

(What you're wearing but not that hat)

(SnapBack you're wearing)

      I was about to go down the stairs but sadly for me they were still changing. I quickly turned around and sat staring at a blank white wall. To keep myself busy I went on Asianfanfics.com and started reading some stories(Irenexyou stories). After reading a few chapters/pages I looked at the time to have found out that five minutes already past. I took out my phone and dialed Tiffany's number.

(Phone Conversation)

 "Hello?"

 "Hi Tiffany"

 "Hey Minha what's up? Why are you calling me?"

 "I want to know if it's safe to go down"

 "No it's not yet"

 "okay shout or scare me when your done"

 "I will"

 (End of Phone Conversation)

     I just checked the time and patiently stared at the wall for the girls to be finished. Sundenly it was so quiet that if a little movement were to be made, it will interrupt a peaceful auroma. I then heard faint footsteps coming up and I knew what was coming at me.

     "Hello Tiffany unnie and the rest of So Nyuh Shi Dae minus Seohyun. Also hi Wendy, Joy, and Yeri.,"I said.

    "Lastly I would like to sincerely give my thanks to Seulgi-ssi ,  Seohyun unnie, and Irene unnie for not being stupid idiots,"I said as I turned around.

    "Not that you guys are stupid idiots except for my sister...cause she is one,"I said turning around once again to the 11 of them.

     "I am not!"Tiffany shouted at me.

     "Oh really? I had to tutor you when I was in 8th grade!"I said. Everybody looked at her with a unbelievable expression.

     "Really Fany?"Taeyeon asked her. Ahh! Taeny feels.

     "So what? G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter