Page 6

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     I ran up to catch them but sadly I was too late. They opened my door to see a crazed Red Velvet fan's room full of their faces and merchandise on my wall. I even in my bathroom although it's only the logo since it will be plain weird to have faces looking at me while I'm in the restroom.

     "Hi hope you like my room! Now I'll hide my embarrassment under the blanket I have,"I announced as I went on my bed and pulled the blanket over my head. Then Red Velvet's song Dumb Dumb came on located on my phone in my jeans pocket. 

     I pulled the blanket over my head and answered my phone. 

     (Phone conversation)

     "Hello?"

     "Hey Minha!"

     "What do you want unnie?"

     "At least talk to them!"

     "But they saw my room which kinda makes me look like an over obsessed fangirl."

     "Just walk around your room. You know sitting on the bed and pulling the blanket over your head is not nice"

     "How did you know that!?!"

    "I could see you right through the window!"

    "Uh we should start getting curtains for this window so strangers like you wouldn't be looking at me when I need my privacy!"

     "Hey! I'm not a stranger. I'm blood-related to you! I'm your very own older sister!"

     "Yeah well to me you seem like a stranger"

     "Well goodbye the girls and I are going shopping"

     "Does that mean I'm alone with Red Velvet in my room?"

     "Yes see ya!"

      "B-"

     *hangs up* 

     (End of phone coversation)

    "Huh! So mean,"I said and pouted as I took the blanket off of my head.

     "By any chance you have friends ever go to your room?"Yeri asked me.

     "Uhh...no,"I said in return.

     "I can see why,"Yeri said nodding understandably.

     "Is this the binder your sister told me about,"Irene asked me.

     "Hm?"I asked as I turned around to see Irene taking my binder full of Irene. Gah! Never trusting my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter