Page 3

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     A door click was heard opening the door. I turned to see who it was and it was...Tiffany...my very own sister. Why do I sound so sad? Oh yeah the rest of the m also came.

   "Why are you here?"I accidentally blurted out.

     "Why am I not allowed here? Were you having fun without your unnie?"Tiffany teased as she cupped my cheeks.

     I then took her hands off of her cheeks and yelled,"Yah! Don't touch me!"

     "Geez. No need to be harsh,"Tiffany said backing away.

     "Anyways Wendy-ah what was your question?"I asked her being the complete opposite of what I was just earlier. By the look on everybody's faces it seemed like they were creeped out. Don't make sense at all.

     "Nevemind about that you already answered my question,"She said smiling.

     "Okay then,"I said looking back to Tiffany.

     "So I guess you met Red Velvet,"Tiffany said looking at my interaction with Wendy.

     "Yeah,"I said nodding happily.

     "Well good for you, you met your favorite Kpop group and your ultimate bias-"She was about to say but I cupped my hand over .

     "Who is her ultimate bias!"Irene asked looking at Tiffany somewhat hopefully.After that Tiffany was smirking so hard it was giving me the creepy feeling.

Irene's POV

    I don't know why I'm being like this to be honest. I suddenly just burst asking who Minha's bias was in my group with hope that it would be me. This girl is driving me insane!

Minha's POV

      "Well Minha's bias is actually you Irene!"My sister said out.

     Oh no. I looked at Irene straight into her eyes and found her to be really excited. It's like I can read her like an open book.

     The heck! I barely can even read the tiniest of people's feelings but I can read her like an open book! What is she doing to me!

Irene's POV

       When Tiffany sunbaenim said I was Minha's favorite, I felt like my whole world got better. And when she looked at me with those eyes. Damn those eyes are so captivating to look at. When our eyes met it felt like she was reading me like an open book. Like she's collecting and looking through all my thoughts and feelings.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter