Page 28

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Which one of my cousins are getting married?"I asked her. 

     She looked hesitant but answered me. "Baekhyun."  

     "The heck, he's not even my cousin,"I spat out with disgust. 

     "Yes, but he is your step cousin,"She pointed out. I sighed. On our mom's side, her sister married this man who had already gotten a child. And that child was Baekhyun, oh dear. He's seriously the most homophobic person I knew. He mocked many people and it led to violent misunderstanding. Misunderstandings including my fists. 

     "Well, I don't like him,"I retorted. 

     "Well, he's getting married and you have to go!"She told me with a sing song voice.

     "I feel bad for the girl who he's marrying then,"I said mocking sympathy. 

     "Actually." I raised my head up. "He's getting married to a man." 

     "A man?" My sister nodded her head. "A man,"I said once again but as a statement. "And why is he marrying a man?"

     "How should I know? They're probably in love or something like that,"She swerved her hand in motion like it wasn't that important. 

     "Well, that's a shock,"I stated mind blown. 

     "It really is, isn't it?"Her head slowly nodded as my eyes squinted from the sudden news. 

     "You sure?" I questioned still not adapting to the sudden news. 

     "Wanna see a picture?" She looked at me as if I was dumb and pulled out her phone that began loading some engagement pictures.

     "He's marrying someone within his group?"I asked as I got a clearer view of who he was standing with. It was Chanyeol. I admired his skills and he was hella tall. I'm pretty sure I walked past him once when going through my files. 

     "Yeah, he his,"She hummed carelessly while unconciously flipping through every picture. 

     "Well then, good for him,"I stated while getting up with my hands depending on my thighs. "When's the wedding?" 

     "It's a month from now." 

     "I wonder if I'll pass him in the building." I pondered a little too long with that thought.

Irene's POV 

~A Week Later~  

     I've been hanging out with Taehyung lately, and it's been going fairly well. Dating him was still in consideration but I wanted to try it out. If it doesn't work then, oh well, I damaged two human being's hearts. If the whole dating thing goes well, then that'll be great! 

     I've been spending everday with Taehyung! I've also been seeing Minha less and less considering that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter