Page 23

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Minha!" I lifted my head up to see Irene coming over with the most precious smile ever. 

     "What's up?"I asked, taking my attention away from what I was doing and now onto her.  

     "I'm not suppose to tell you this but!..." She took in a moutful of air. "Your song is going to be on SMSTATION S2!" 

     My eyes expanded and my mouth slightly parted. "Really?"

      "And guess what!"She shouted while taking another breather. 

     "Maybe you should stop shouting,"I suggested. "Kinda worried about your health right now." 

     A smile cracked onto my lips as Irene playfully shoved me and giggled. "Thanks, I suppose." 

     "You are welcome,"I said with a full set of teeth displayed on my face. 

     "Anyways, Red Velvet is going to be singing this song and I was hoping that you could play the lead character in the music video along with myself?" The tone of her voice and the way she was staring at me made me want to give in but I was still unsure with what she had offered. 

     "Uhm..." 

     "C'mon Minnie! You should do it!" 

     "Peer pressure isn't good you know,"I said, somewhat scolding her. She pouted but then kept quiet as I continued pondering. 

     "If I don't do it, then who would?"I asked her out of curiosity. Gotta get the information for your knowledge!... Gotta make sure no other jerk gets to talk to her. 

     "This guy named Kim Minjae,"She told me. 

     "I don't like him, let's do it!"I immediately annonced. "...Who is he anyway?" 

     "Just this young male actor,"She said in a singsong voice teasing me. 

     "Young people aren't your type,"I acknowledged. 

     "You are younger than me Minha,"She informed me with a deadpanned face.

     I unconciously scratched my chin. "Oh yeah." Wait a minute. "Since I'm an exception, does that mean he's an exception too?" 

     "What, Minha, no!"She quickly denied. 

     "Sure,"I let out jokingly as a glare came straight at me. 

     "So, you doing the MV?" 

     "...Yeah." Irene's facial features literally started glowing up as she pecked my nose and was silently cheering out of joy. She eventually made her way out of my door as I just shook my head giggling to myself and continuing back to whatever I was doing. 

~2 1/2 hours later~ 

     I stood up from my desk area and headed out the door and onwards to the kitchen. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I was working on "producing/writing lyr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter