Page 21

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A Month Later~

Minha's POV 

     "Do you seriously have to leave?"I complained in an obnoxious voice, pleading for her to stay with me forever. 

     "Yes, Minha, it's work! What do you expect?"Irene replied to me once again as I just groaned hearing that answer come out of multiple times. 

     "I expect you to stay and accomplish my wishes?"I answered, even though I knew I wasn't suppose to. 

     "How about you join me during the day?"She had suggested. 

     I placed my hand on my chin, exaggerating the gesture people would do when they were thinking a deep thought.   

     I shrugged my shoulders and agreed with the idea. "Sure." 

     Irene and I scrambled off my bed while I was rushing through my closet, hoping to find something decent to wear. Nothing special though. After about roughly three minutes, my outfit was complete and worn.

     I was currently wearing these dark, blue faded jeans and a matching raggedy denim jacket with a plain white shirt under it that quoted "Don't Fight Me" and "I Will Break You". It'll hopefully not be taken the wrong way.  The shoes I were wearing were also styled denim. Shoutout to Vans, because they are the best. 

    . 

      "Are you ready to go Joohyun?"My voice echoed throughout the whole entire walls of the secured shelter. 

     When my eyes had found where she was at, I was greeted with a scoff and an unpleasant remark. 

     "You're asking me? I was waiting for you to change the whole entire time Minha!"

     "Okay, okay, I'm sorry,"I apologized, with my hands held up, hoping that that would able to cool her down. "Why are we going to SM anyway? I'm pretty sure you're not going to have a comeback any time soon or are you, because I'll be ecstatic to be one of the first to listen to it!" 

     "Why am I attracted to you and why am I dating you?"She questioned out her frustration. I'm wishing that the words she had stated were only side effects of her negativity and not real pent up feelings about my unusual being. 

      Me being myself, I still had to question her with an upset tone of voice. "Are you really questioning that?" 

     "No, no Minha! It was a joke,"She quickly retorted in the most reassuring way possible. She even tried to wing it with a laugh but it ended up failing miserably. 

     "If you really ARE questioning it, you can tell me, and I'll back away for as much as you want Joohyun,"I told her with a serious manner. 

     "Minha, I love you and that is final,"She told me while I just smiled a plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter