Page 18

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

~Where the Other Girls Are~

     "Oh My God!!!"Yeri, the declared ultimate MinhaxIrene shipper. "She-she...th-ey confessed!"She shrieked, nearly fainting while screaming for her life.  

    The rest of the girls just chuckled at the maknae's reaction before fangirling themselves. 

     "I knew it! I was their ultimate shipper!"Wendy shouted to everyone. A pillow was soon thrown at her head as a war had begun.

     "You're not their ultimate shipper, I am!"Yeri shot back. And that was the start of the "Who is the Ultimate MinhaxIrene Shipper" war. 

    "No I am!!!"Wendy yelled, letting all her vocal power escalate. 

     "That's it. I'm killing you Wendy!"Yeri announced before full on chasing her around the house.

     "Don't break anything!"Tiffany warned them as the girls just gave each other knowing looks. 

Minha's POV

     After the "indirect" confession, I heard a shriek come and followed by a "I'm killing you Wendy"...

     Tiffany strolled down the stairs along with the other girls following behind her. Two people were missing though. 

     "What's up with the screaming?"I asked to no one in particular.

     "Oh, your fans are fighting each other,"Jessica unnie informed.

     "My fans???"I said quite confused and blank. 

     "Well, technically Reneha's fans,"Tiffany corrected while having that peculiar smirk on her face.

    "Reneha?"Irene questioned with curiosity on the tip of her mind.

    "Irene plus Minha equals Reneha!"Sunny demonstrated with her hands. "It's simple math!"

     "Reneha's honestly a cute name!"Yoona giggled out of happiness.

     "I want to name my kid that!"Yuri unnie shouted randomly.

     That comment surely wasn't taken well as for Jessica unnie just spat out a no. "Hehhhhhh,"Yuri let out nervously before quieting down. 

     "Ding!"Someone's phone notification was on...and it was mine. Taking my phone out, there was a message from my company. 

    The message stated,"Meet me in the office at 3:30 P.M. There is no need to worry over any issues as for this meeting is just to inform you about a new message."

    "Minha, everything okay?"Taeyeon asked me as I frantically shoved m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter