Page 17

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     "Last kiss,"I commented before both our hands let go, leaving each other both sad but proud.

     "Bye Minha!"She waved at me, walking towards her own path that instructed towards her ongoing life.    

     "Bye,"I breathed out before giving her one last glance. One doesn't have to stay in a relationship if one doesn't have an emotion for it. One can learn to let go of their past love and learn to earn a new love. Both these actions can make a person's heart warm and glad that it had happened. 

     Kicking the rocks that had invaded my pathway, I strolled around the park as for this memory would be one of those that stuck at it's location. Leaning against the tree, I delicately smothered my fingers over my lips, remembering the final kiss that I would have had from her. 

     A new start was going to approach, and I have to be prepared for it. As for I will be making both powerful and succesful changes towards my future. Gazing at the wondrous nature that had stayed at place, I surprisingly found an unusual sprout of color and fabric pop out from some of the bushes. Curiosty struck as I carefully walked closer to the mysterious pop of color. With light and gentle motions, I leaned in and what I saw made me both smile and chuckle quietly.

     "Annyeong unnie,"I spoke to Tiffany. The others were there as well as I had seen then turn their heads with their eyes expanded.

     "Minha!"My sister shouted, running towards me and engulfing me into a hug. It was comforting and quite forceful but nontheless still as warm as it had always been. "Are you okay!?!"She shouted out frantically cupping my cheeks with worry spreaded out on her face. 

      "I'm alright unnie,"I answered chuckling. "I'm fine. Everything has settled."

       "That's nice,"She stared at me smiling. My eyes wandered onto the girl that I had been stressing over the past night. 

     "I'm sorry,"I spoke right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter