Page 16

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     "Well, I'm gonna prepare food,"Irene unnie announced to everybody. I didn't say anything since I don't want to associate with her at the time being or else my concious would burst. "Minha, will you like to help me?"She asked me with those beautiful, hopeful eyes filled with pure. It just made me more guilty and frightened. Everybody looked at me with smirks on their face thinking I would agree.  

     "Uhhh...no thanks,"I mumbled hesitating. Shock was present on everyone's face.

   "Oh, okay,"She commented turning away with somewhat disappoinment evident in her voice. Or was I just daydreaming? I probably am. I then felt my arm being dragged and pushed into another room. 

     "Minha!?! What happened??? I thought you liked her!"Tiffany unnie shouted at me. I knew it wasn't meant to be hurtful, but I felt a pain in my chest. 

     "Unnie..."I whispered in a barely audible tone. I felt wet tears slowly trickle down my face. 

     "What is it Minha-ah?"She asked worriedly soothing me with her hand running up and down my back.

     "I ki-issed her forehead last- night,"I crackled out while the tears on my face flowed a rapid speed.

     "It's okay Minha...the past may have hurt you, but it may not happen again,"Tiffany said in a calming tone. My breathing has steadied as I just stayed there with Tiffany unnie comforting me. 

     "Do you want to freshen up?"She asked me in that warm voice of hers. 

      "I think I'll just stroll around the park near our house,"I whispered as I got up ready to change into clothes. Going into my room, I found a black hoodie, black jeans, black sunglasses, a black facemask, and a black snapback. I stepped out to the living room where everybody was, and I found everybody's worried gaze looking towards me. Even Irene unnie's. Although, they did give me questioning looks. It was most likely of my black attire.

     "I'll be heading out for a couple while. Take care," I said before heading out towards the park right outside our home. Walking towards the top of the hill, I saw a girl trip and nearly fall. I quickly ran towards her side, catching her into my arms before she had to roll down the hill. I layed her down onto the grass, checking for injuries even though I caught her before anything serious could happen.

     "Are you okay miss?"I asked while my face hovered over hers.

      "Yeah, thank you,"She replied in a voice I knew too well.

     "Leyna?"I said in the coldest vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter