Page 15

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

      I woke up 15 minutes later from my nap and looked up to see everybody watching a movie. The lights were all out and the air looked dim. Although, the brightness of the TV Screen gave us a good amount of sunshine in order to see. I looked down and saw Yeri sleeping soundfully. I chuckled quickly removing myself from her and put the blanket over her body. I quietly walked over to where Irene unnie was sitting which was right against the other side of the sofa.  

      "Hello,"I quietly said greeting her. 

      "Hi,"She whispered quite startled my presence was near her. 

      Thinking that I have invaded her space, I scooted a little bit away from her. I see a frown suddenly display on her face as she continued her focus on the movie. To be honest here, I wasn't really paying attention to what was shown on the screen. I just stared endlessly at Irene's features. She may be the oldest out of Red Velvet but her face says otherwise. She's literally a perfect human being. She's just flawless. I was just staring at her throughout the movie that when it was over she turned around and caught me. 

      We both blushed at each other and I just took my gaze off her quite embarrased. The lights turned back on and everybody looked at me with surprised eyes. "You were awake the whole entire time?"My sister asked. 

      "Yeah,"I replied back.

   "Well, you were sure quiet,"She commented. "I wonder why?"

      "She was staring at Irene unnie the whole time,"Joy said out loud.

       My face quickly turned into a shocked one as I looked at my sister looking at me. "Minha,"She said in a threatoning tone.

     "Nae?"I asked timidly.

      "That's rude,"She told me. I just nodded my head slowly, feeling a rush of heat wash me in the face.

      "It's actually alright Tiffany unnie!"Wendy shouted out. Everybody just looked at uer like 'what the heck are you saying'. 

      "Irene unnie actually looked at Minha unnie when Minha unnie took her gaze off Irene unnie,"Yeri told them smirking. What...the...heck!?! She's awake!?! "Minha unnie, I was awake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter