Prolog

Mr. Tan

Still bit dark, the haze was still covered most of the unclaimed hilly grassland. The sun had yet to show up, it only a cracked of golden rays of light that hide behind thin curtain of haze from last night. A little bit cold too, no, it almost freezing. Spring supposed to come though but it seemed the—supposed to be—spring warmth did not help to warm this freezing hill. 

Or, was it because morning breeze had yet to come? Perhaps.

Some of the trees waved their branches when the slightly freezing wind passed them by. There not many of tress in here, thus, from afar they looked like a line guard who was guarding every single creature around them.

But the silence ripped by the sound of clopping horses coming from the feet of the hill. A black horse stormed the haze and he kept cantering to the peak followed closely by another young white horse. Both the horses kept their steady pace before stopped under the gnarled oak tree. Still, they did not say anything, just mindlessly stared at the city down there.  To the place where rampant fear of injustice; to the place where oppression became a foundation of power.

Early spring breeze were blowing smoothly, the old oak tree waved slowly. Some of its leaves flew away. Here, a dream embroidered among hopes and regrets from a heart who longing for fatherly touch.

The black horse was not a father, but someone who able to rebuild a hope for a love and courage to face how cruel injustice was.

No need all the people to understand why or who he was; because the white horse, he understood.

 

I started writing this back in December last year, after I watched Mr. Six, I haven't complete the story but the half-end on this fic completed already LOL I have the habit to write from its end that is why it took sometimes for me to post this.