Encounter

Holding on Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

Model Kim Jinkyung Considered for a Role in Kim Bumso‘s New Movie

Model Kim Jinkyung, 25, is reportedly being considered to play for a one of the lead role in a movie starring Kim Bumsoo.

Although the producers confirmed that the model has been offered the role, they said that all is still on the planning process and depending on the model’s response. Kim Bumsoo was the only one confirmed for the movie the movie. The other casts have yet to be revealed as the producers said that they are still on the process of negotiating.

Kim Jinkyung, who is known as one of the most successful model of her generation, has starred on music videos and short films where her acting has been praised by the viewers. Although she has participated in some short films and made cameos, this will be her first major role if she accepts the job.

The movie is about a son of a respected politician vying for office, who was imprisoned for being wrongly accused of by his father’s admirer, the A young lawyer, which will be played by Jinkyung if ever she accepts the role, helped prove his innocence. KIm Bumsoo will play the role of the politician's father.

 

She will be an amazing actress.

Jota stared down at the picture of Jinkyung on the article he was reading.

‘God, she’s beautiful.’  

Running his fingers through the picture, a sad smile appeared on his face. Reality hit him again. He can’t stare at those beautiful eyes and touch those beautiful eyes anymore.

Jota sighed as he put down his phone, leaned his head on the couch and closed his eyes. It has been more than half a year since he and Jinkyung broke up but he still has the alerts of any news regarding her active on his phone. No matter what happened between them, he still wanted to learn how she is doing. Jinkyung has been a very important person in his life after all. Still is.

Even from afar, he wanted to know how she was doing. Wanted to cheer for her from afar. Jota knew he wasn’t doing himself a favor by still acting like a stalker but he couldn’t help himself. He still missed and cared for her. Deeply.

One day, he will stop. But not today.

Jota never saw her again after the night they broke up. Not for luck of hoping, though. There wasn’t just any opportunity for them to cross paths. After all, Jinkyung belongs on runways and on photo shoots or anything that has to do with modelling. He, on the other hand, belongs to the stage, singing and dancing, being an idol.

From what Jota knew from the social media site of Jinkyung, she has been in an out of the country around the world for her modelling commitments. She has obviously been very busy. As for him, had been busy promoting their new album with s in Japan and at the same time preparing for their tour. Aside from that, he has also been busy filming his new drama.

Jota rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was so much going on right now. As much as he wanted to go and see her, even in secret, he couldn’t.

Their break up wasn’t something both of them wanted. Jota knew that. Although he admitted that most of what happened was his fault. It was his first serious relationship after becoming an idol. He didn’t handle things very well.

As much as he wanted to blame someone or something else for losing Jinkyung, he knew didn’t have anyone to blame but himself.

 

Jinkyung was in their office in their agency, lazily sitting on a couch while trying to go over the script in her hand.

It was the script for the movie she was offered to do.

“Jinkyung.”

Jinkyung lifted her head from what she was reading to see her friend entering their office. “Oh Eonni, wasso?”

“What are you doing?” Heana sat with beside her on the couch.

She showed her the script she was reading. “Going over this.”

“You got the script already. What do you feel about it?”

“I haven’t really gotten over the whole script yet,” she honestly answered. “I like the whole story though.”

Heana knew there was something coming. “But?”

She put down the script and let out a sight. “I don’t know Eonni. I mean, first of all I’m not an actress.”

Her friend gave her an ‘are you serious’ look.

“What?” she asked her.

“You’re an actress. You’ve been on short films before and on music videos,” Heana pointed out to her.

She let out a chuckle and shook her head. “I don’t really think that counts as being an actress.”

“Oh, it definitely counts. You even garnered praises because of it. Next concern please.” Her friend waived her hand, indicating that the issue was finished.

Jinkyung didn’t really think so but she just laughed and told her friend another concern she was having. “Well, I’m currently very busy right now.”

“When’s the filming gonna be?”

“Two months if all goes according to their scheduled plan. I have my mentoring class packed and I am fully booked for the next three months. Fashion week and all other things.”

Heana nodded while thinking, “Well, that is a concern.”

“Even if I want to do it, the schedule will be a big problem.”

“Well, do you want to do it?”

“I don’t know. I want to do it,” confliction was clear in her voice and on her face.

“But you’re not sure you’re ready for the commitment?” Heana continued for her.

She looked at her and gave a small smile. “Yeah. Doing a movie is a hell lot more of a big deal than being on short films and on music videos.”

“You still have time to think about it. I mean, you don’t have to give your answer right now. Sit on it. Think about it. Consider everything. Then give your answer.”

“Thank you Eonni.”

Her friend gave her a wink. “Anytime.”

“So,” Heana spoke after a moment.

“What is it Eonni?”

It took her a moment before saying what’s on her mind. “Have you heard anything from Judoka?”

Jinkyung was surprised by the question. It has been a while since she was asked about her former boyfriend. “Eonni, you know we don’t keep in touch. Why?” she asked, curious.

 “I’m just wondering.” Heana shrugged but she knew there was something.

“What is it?” she insisted.

“Nothing. I just saw on SNS that they’re back from Japan.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. They just finished promoting their Japanese album, I heard.”

Jinkyung knew that. She read it on a news online. But she didn’t mention to her friend. “Good for them.”

“Forget I mentioned it. I’m sorry.”

“Aniyo Eonni. He’s your friend too. You know you can still talk to him.”

And she meant it. Before they were in a relationship, Jota has been close to her frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter