chapter 3

Ticket
Jimin dropped his eyes to the ground and bit his lip. Yoongi only smirked from his response he got from Jimin. He didn't want to look at the cop in the eyes. He was to embarrassed. “A-are you s-serious?”. Yoongi continued to write down in his notebook. “yes if not then a ticket”. Yoongi smirked when he wrote down Jimin’s name. Biting his lip and playing with his fingers. Taking a deep breath and thinking over and over again what just happened. Yoongi looked up and smiled at him, “you said anything”. It was true he did say anything but a ticket. He opened his mouth when his phone rang from his pocket. Being startled by the loud noise he shook his body. Yoongi could only laugh,  he is being too cute. Reaching inside his pockets and seeing the name. “SeokJin”. Looking up at Yoongi , checking if it was ok for him to answer. He nodded his head , Jimin took a deep breath and answered the phone call. “Hello?”. Jimin tried to  cover up his shaking voice. “Where are you? Everyone is here and I need more meat”. “I-I got pulled over by a cop”.  “What? The first thing I tell you and the first thing you do! “. “bu-”. “I trusted in you to go to a nearby store but guess I can’t”. Jimin only nodded his head in response, “do I need to go and get you or something?”. Jimin bit his lip, “um no I’m fine , I'll fix this myself”. “Fine , but be back home with the meat.” Jimin hanged up the phone call and saw Yoongi writing down on his notebook. Jimin took all his guts and spoke up. “I-i take your offer”. Yoongi stops writing and looked at him and smirked. “You can take me on a date”. Yoongi put his notebook away along with his pen and smiled widely. “Glad to and where do you want to go?’’. Jimin looked at him and smiled weakly, “surprise me”. Yoongi quickly nodded his head. “I will”. Yoongi reached his hand out and handed Jimin a piece of yellow paper. Jimin looked down and saw what he handed him. Seeing it and reading it. “Min Yoongi”, along with a phone number. Yoongi looked at him as he read, seeing how cute he looked. “Better text me tonight or a ticket”. Yoongi laughed at the end. Jimin looked up and nodded his head. Yoongi left him by himself and went to his car. Jimin didn’t feel angry or anything that just happened to him.
Now he needs to worry about a date 
Not a ticket anymore.
~
quick short update! 
just to remind this story 
Suga's mixtape is INFIRES!!!!
thank you so much!
for the upvote!
upvote 
Comment 
Subscribe 
if you like
~