3 Meters Above The Sky

Description

 

Here's the thing about love: it's hard to put into words.
Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy, and can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats.

Foreword

 

Chanyeol stops looking at the elder as he breaths slowly thinking about everything that has happen for the last couple of weeks, not sure about anything he is about to say because is the first time he feels like this. 

"what makes me so noteworthy?" he ask looking at those powerful brown eyes of the elder. 

"The fact that I saw galaxies in your eyes" says Kris looking at him starting to come closer and closer making Chanyeol nervous closing his eyes, feeling the warmth of the elder forgetting about everything even his own name, but not the news he has to tell Kris... no he couldn't do that...

 *Makes a comeback kpop style out of no where* ~ Hello, I'm back! it took me a while right, sorry but after the failure of my other story I kind of decided to leave Krisyeol alone for a while because I needed a new story and become more inspired, so here I am standing again, hopefully this story is better because I'm giving everything in this story probably some will end up hating me at the end, but I will continue this story even if I have only 1 subscriber because I love writing what can I say. 

This story has been with me for a while and I decided to transform it into a fanfic, one other thing don't trust me with stories anything can happen and I mean it. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy I will update the first Chapter later, if you don't like any of the ships in the story don't read any further I'm not going to change them, but If you have any suggestions i'm more than happy to take them, comments are well appreciated and don't worry I can handle any type of comment, just don't insult anyone. 

I hope you enjoy this roller coaster of emotions along with me, I hope you guys have a great day/night and I will see you around bye bye.

Love always♥ PamyUcd.