Prologue ~

:: Maseol, Academy of Magic ::
OZ5FEnx.png
TEASER 01: Prologue
 
  The room was dim with candle light, dawn having not yet greeted the horizon of KimHan Village, making this the perfect place to meet. The Inn was always a popular place for locals and visitors alike, so no one would expect Maseol's headmaster and house heads to meet there of all places. That was just it though, no one would think to find them there. Words exchanged were all in whisper, cast threw the room as Professor Yoon stood with his back facing the others. He eyed the vision of Maseol just slightly visible through the cracks of the boarded up window. Breath very steady, though unexpectedly he lets out a deep sigh that caught the attention of the other four Professors. Their words of deliberation had slowly grown to argument and Professor Yoon knew they aren't in a place to fight among each other.

"You all know what happened last time...unless you want to see the walls of Maseol crumble I suggest you wait in silence." Cold ice laced his words, causing the voices to die completely. No one disobeyed Yoon Junghwa and no one dare challenge him. "Jaejin I believe you sent the owl like I asked you?"

"Yes Professor." He bowed, expression frozen in a state impossible to read. 

"Do you really think it is safe to begin the new term? If this is all true we can't let the children return." Professor Moon interjected.

"Siho I understand your concern, but just because a Jugeom Jong is being put on trial doesn't mean we aren't safe." Professor Cho explained to his colleague and the younger nodded, crossing his arms, still plagued with worry.

"Still the tension is rising, my Grandmother remembers what it was like last time and she won't stop reminding me. Things didn't seem right back then and a war broke out after." Professor Zhang reminded standing back out of her seat on the sofa to make a pointed look at her fellow Professors. She didn't want to have to close the school, the Quidditch whistle already hanging around her neck was proof enough of that. But truth was truth.

"Quiet!" Bellowed Professor Yoon. The walls appeared to vibrate and the voices vanished once again. "Back then they didn't know what they were up against. We do. We know how to protect Maseol better now...besides Talaghan is dead. They don't really have a leader anymore."

"Well even you know that's just not true Professor—" Daesung protested, but was interrupted by the spirt of green flame from the near by fire place. Out of the fire sprang Professor Vincent, running straight into him. "Oh! Renee?"

"Merlin's beard! By Solomon!" She exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. When she realized she was still in Daesung's arms she swiftly stepped back and cleared , red lightly tracing her cheeks. He smirked but she rolled her eyes and turned to the Headmaster. There was something more important at hand.

"What is it Professor?" Junghwan questioned, turning his head slightly in her direction, waiting for the news he was more then certain he already knew.

"Professor...I just came from the Ministry...the hearing...he—"

"He escaped had he?" Junghwan stated more then questioned.

"Yes." The Headmaster turned back to the crack between the boarded window in complete silence, drowning in his thoughts while the room came apart.

"See this is exactly what I thought would happen!" Wen turned to Siho who nodded.

"We can't keep the school open, the children..." He protested. Jaejin's expression hadn't changed a single moment, however he did begin to rub the side of his chin in stricken though.

"How could that have happened under such high security?"

"Renee are you alright?" Professor Cho asked but before she could answer they were all cut of by Professor Yoon once again.

"There is no reason to panic jut yet. We know he would be on the search for Choi Minwoo, but he was last sighted in Pohang, no where near Jeju. They have no reason to come for Maseol without Talaghan and we all know why." Professor Yoon advised and the room gave off a collected sigh. He was right, there was no reason...Talaghan and his time was over...at least that's what everyone truly wished to believe.
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — Heyo!! So I did say I'd be posting a story teaser soon^^ It is in the form of a Prologue however is short enough so it is more like a teaser. So I made it both haha XD Anyways so if you haven't noticed I updated the Korean Wizarding World page and added Song Sungeun and Han Taeyang's teasers to the Student page so check those out as well. Final cast line up will probably be decided by the 20th, give or take depending on final app extensions and how long it takes me to write reviews and teasers. Either way we will hopefully be on our way to chapter one by the end of this month beginning of March? Hopefully. Oh have you guys seen BTS's MV teaser? I'm so pumped!

So anyway I hope this teaser thingy got you guys excited for the beginning of the fic!! I'm very excited :) Let me known your thoughts!!