Professors ~

:: Maseol, Academy of Magic ::
OZ5FEnx.png
GzbYltp.png

— YOON JUNGHWAN.
FACE CLAIM : Bae yong joOn, Headmaster 
 
Age | 48

Blood | Pureblood

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | Former Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor

Background | Professor Yoon was born in Jeju island to an auror mother, and a father who was also once headmaster at Maseol. He is seen as wise, studious professor, however very peculiar in the sense he isn't like regular professors. He always appears one step ahead of everyone else. When he attended Maseol, he was sorted into the house of Girim.


 
GzbYltp.png

— CHO DAESUNG.
FACE CLAIM : Lee dong wook, TransfigUration professor
 
Age | 33

Blood | Halfblood

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | Head of Girim, Deputy Headmaster

Background | Professor Cho was born in Busan, to two auror parents. His original path while at Maseol, as an excelling student of Girim house, was to follow in his parents footsteps. However after spending a couple years in the Korean Ministry of Magic, he realized this wasn't the path for him, and returned to Maseol to apply as a Professor. Known as one of the more charming professors, and often students find him flirting with Professor Vincent.

 

GzbYltp.png

— ZHANG WEN.
FACE CLAIM : Shin mina, Flying instructor
 
Age | 30

Blood | Halfblood

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | Head of Wideok

Background | Professor Zhang was born in Daejun, and her father was a former student at Maseol. He met her mother then he was visiting Seoul, and they clicked. It wasn't till their fourth month of dating that he finally came clean about who he was. She was shocked, and it took her some time, but when she realized how much she loved him, she excepted it. When their daughter got her letter to Maseol they were both very proud. She was sorted into Wideok and Keeper on her house team, and today Head of Wideok.

 
GzbYltp.png
— SONG JAEJIN.
Face claim : kim hyun joong, potions Professor
 
Age | 30

Blood | Halfblood

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | Head of Anseung

Background | Professor Song was born in Seoul, to a middle class family of wizards. Everyone else in his family were Wideok, however his parents noticed from a young age there was something different about him, and when he was sorted into Anseung, they knew what. He always had a cunning personality, though he excelled at at potions, and today even he is professor of that subject. Even still, he wants to be Defence Against the Dark Arts and everyone knows it though they don't say. Either way, being the perfect role for it, he was named Head of Anseung House.
 
GzbYltp.png

— MOON SIHO.
FACE CLAIM : jung yunho, Herbology Professor
 
Age | 29

Blood | Muggle Born

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | Head of Namgeon

Background | Professor Moon was born in Busan, and is the youngest professor at Maseol. It took his parents a lot of convincing upon him being a wizard, but once they finally came to terms with it, he did very well. He was very bright, but more then anything had a knack for Herbology. You can find him most of the time tending to some sort of magical plant in the greenhouse, and being the natural Namgeon he is, it is no surprise why he is Head of his house today. He is a good listener, and very loyal, making him the perfect teacher to talk to.


 
GzbYltp.png

— OTEKA  MAGORO.
FACE CLAIM : Samuel okYere, Grounds KeEper
 
Age | 29

Blood | Pureblood

Education | Uagadou School of Magic

Other Duties | Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Background | Professor Magoro, or more commonly referred to as Oteka, was born in Ghana, and one night he was given a dream telling him he was excepted into Uagadou School of Magic. Since then he has been a great wizard. When the school was looking for volunteers to fill a staff position at Maseol, Academy of Magic he was the only taker. He didn't realize till he got there that it was for Grounds Keeper though. Still he did a great job, and when Care of Magical Creatures opened up after an accident with the former Professor, he was gladly excepted.
 
GzbYltp.png

— ASTOR WRIGHT.
Face Claim : Brad MoOre, History of Magic PRofessor
 
Age | 30

Blood | Halfblood

Education | Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Other Duties | Orchestra Conductor

Background | Professor Wright was born and raised in New York City, he tends to boast about how his great-great grandfather met Newt Scamander. No one knows if this is true or not, but seeing by location and time period, the likely hood is greater then not. He has always been intreged by foreign cultures (magical of course, muggles bore him) and so when he got the chance to work at Maseol, Academy of Magic he jumped at the chance. Though a little boring in History of Magic class, he is a joking Orchestra Conductor, however he will not take in essays for History of Magic during Orchestra, he'll make that very clear.


 
GzbYltp.png

— RENEE VINCENT.
Face claim : abigail alderete, charms professor
 
Age | 34

Blood | Half Veela

Education | Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Other Duties | None, usually gets landed with detentions

Background | Professor Vincent, being the half veela she is, is known for her beauty, and youthful looks. It is rumoured she has a thing for Professor Cho. She was known at Beauxbatons for her incredible marks in Charms class, and was naturally sought after for Professor jobs in many schools, she was even offered one at Hogwarts, but refused because she wasn't sure she wanted to be a Professor, but after being confronted by a fellow Professor at Maseol she was able to be pursued into giving it a go. So far she has really loved it.


GzbYltp.png

— MAYUZUMI HANAKO.
FACE CLAIM : fujii mina, Astronomy professor
 
Age | 30

Blood | Halfblood

Education | Mahoutokoro School of Magic

Other Duties | Divination Professor

Background | Professor Mayuzumi was born in Osaka Japan, and to a ex-auror mother, and a muggle father. He was shocked to find out that his wife was a witch, because he only found out when their daughter was excepted into Mahoutokoro. She had always been a bright, kind witch, but also noticeably a little loopy, sort of expected of a Divination and Astronomy Professor, always looking out into the beyond.


 
GzbYltp.png

— LINUS BERGSTRÖM.
FACE CLAIM : Fabien yoon, Magical Theory ProfesSor
 
Age | 33

Blood | Pureblood

Education | Durmstrang Institute

Other Duties | Study of Ancient Runes Professor

Background | Professor Bergström was born in Helsingborg Sweden, and to two well rounded parents, an accomplished wizard of a father, and a kind hearted witch of a mother. However, since he attended Durmstrang Institute, many students feared him at first, but came to realize despite his hard unyielding personality and cold attitude, he is actually a very kind person, and a great professor. He never enjoyed learning the dark arts, and how mean his own professors were, so when he got the chance he left Durmstrang and found a great opportunity to teach at Maseol, Academy of Magic. However, don't be fooled, he won't let you get away with it if you miss behave.


GzbYltp.png

— KWON HEESUNG.
FACE CLAIM : Junjin, Defence Against the dark aRts professor
 
Age | 36

Blood | Muggle Born

Education | Maseol Academy of Magic

Other Duties | None

Background | Professor Kwon was born in Jeju, and speaks in said accent. He had muggle parents, but always knew their was something different about himself, such as the very scary fact he could move things with his mind. However, he soon enough received a letter, welcoming him to Maseol, Academy of Magic, and after his parents came to terms with this, they were very welcoming to the idea (though his father is still not completely at ease about it all) and are very happy about their son's job. While at Maseol he was sorted into Girim, and his forte seemed to be defensive spells and he had great fun in Defence Against the Dart Arts which is why he garnered the position.


 
GzbYltp.png

— AHN WOOMIN,
FACE CLAIM : Kim kWang kYu, Maseol caretaker
 
Age | 54

Blood | Squib

Education | None

Other Duties | None

Background | Mr. Ahn is your average caretaker, a squib, and a totally unpleasant person. He is always complaining about this or that and over all hates children. He has no problem with calling the children lunatics but will shut it quiet quickly when a professor is present. He doesn't usually engage in human contact unless it involves his duties. He didn't want to live in the Muggle world because if was too boring compared to what he was used to, so while he stayed at home and did house work his siblings attended Maseol and he enjoyed the stories they would bring back to tell him about the castle. Now he works there as a way or reclaiming his childhood so to speak.


GzbYltp.png

— PROFESSOR ELEVEN.
FACE CLAIM : TBA, POSITION : tba
 
I will be adding more professors as the series progresses, however these are the one that will be mentioned most of all in at least the first couple of years, during third I will probably add some more.