Applyfic Info ~

:: Maseol, Academy of Magic ::
OZ5FEnx.png
~STUDENT REGISTRATION~
 
 
 THE BASICS. — The basics: Nickname, Age, Birthday, Birthplace, Hometown, Ethnicity, Blood, and Language, should all be relatively self explanatory. However, in case they aren't, I'll run through what I want from them.

- Nicknames | I don't want to see cheesy, useless nicknames, because they don't add anything to the character or to the story. Like if you name is Mihyun, MiMi, is too over done, perhaps something more unique? I want cool, unique nicknames (possibly ones relating to the wizarding world) if you are going to add any, otherwise, if it isn't necessary, don't add it. That being said it doesn't need to be super fancy, it can be simple, but I don't want it to be boring is all if you can help it.
- Age | Everyone is going to start out as 11 years old, since this fic is going to go from first year to seventh then with an epilogue, just put 11, or 10, depending on your character's birthday and when they turn 11
- Birthday | Because everyone will be born in the same year, or around so, just put the month and day of when your character was born
- Birthplace | This is basically just the country and city of which your character was born. We're they born in Korea? Or a different country?
- Hometown | This is the now the country and city of which you character is currently living/grew up in, which can be different then where they were born, if not, delete this section because it isn't needed
- Ethnicity | This is your characters ethnic background, not their nationality. Nationality is what country they have citizenship in, so don't get the two mixed up.
- Blood | This is the wizarding part, what blood are they? Pureblood, Halfblood, Muggle Born? Some plotlines have it stated which I'd prefer for that plotline, others don't have a preference so be mindful of that.
- Language | This is obviously what languages your character speaks. This isn't limited to human languages, they can also speak magical languages like parseltongue. However, there is a limit of two fluent human languages, and one conversational, and one magical. This needs to realistic, even if they are from a wizarding world.
 
 THE MIRROR OF ERISED. — This section is about face claims and appearance, and style. Honestly this is stuff everyone has heard before, so their shouldn't be too much of a problem but I do have some pointers.

- Face Claims | Ok, so first off, you need your number one face claim, and then your back up. I was you to be content with both your main face claim and back up, because their is a chance I may pick your back up over you main, whether it be based on availability or preference on my part. So just know, you can't put any name down just to pull up the section, make it someone you want just as much as your main.
- Appearance | This I always find a fun part, because then you can be creative, but not too creative. Over all this is where you set your character apart from your face claim, explaining to me what is different. Such as hair colour, eye colour, do they have tattoos(Preferably not, these are 11 year olds), birthmarks? If their isn't anything that is fine too. Also in this section state their height and weight. Be realistic of their age, you could even give me a weight and height timeline as they get older, that would be helpful.
- Style | Now, at the school, they will have a designated uniform. I haven't finished getting that worked out, so don't worry about that, because it will be based on your house and gender. This is more for stuff they would wear when not going to classes, like during the summer, or hanging out in their common room or dorm, even off campus at the little village near the school (to be named later). You can also included accessories they may have, like necklaces, ring, any little trinkets they may wear/carry around.
 
 THE LETTERS FROM NO ONE. — This is a combo on two sections at include: Personality, Past, Present, Maseol, and Trivia. These are important sections that I have very specific ideas for. So this is very important to read.

- Personality | First of all, what you should know, is every person is different, however, at hogwarts the students are sorted into their houses based on the traits they have. I based Maseol's houses off of the Hogwarts ones, so they have the same traits. Girim = Gryffindor, Namgeon = Hufflepuff, Wideok = Ravenclaw, Anseung = Slytherin. So, even though you will have some of the same traits as other applicants/chosen members in your house, that doesn't mean they are the same person, there will be differences in who they are as people, so don't limit yourself to just these traits, and also describe them, like if you are hard working, how are you hard working? In school, friendship, at work, be specific and clear and descriptive. This stuff is helpful for me, and also makes it easier to understand what sort of person your character is.
- Past | Harry Potter was the boy who lived, his parents were murdered by The Dark Lord, and he serviced the killing curse. That was his past, however that doesn't mean your character needs to have such a dramatic past(though it isn't discouraged). What I want from this section, is the circumstances of their birth, how their parents met, did anything important happen that would have impacted them on who they are today?
- Present | This is how their lives are now, not while at Maseol, but before they reserve their letters. What is their home life like, their regular school life, all that sort of stuff. I will discuss how their character's lives change at home with the chosen users, and so on as the series progresses, so this is as of their first year.
- Maseol | This is a special section about their life at Maseol. What are their favourite classes? You can pick from here, as the first years have a mandatory eight they must take. Also, what house they are sorted into, how they act, their relationship with teachers, other houses. You can even give me an idea how things change and progress through the years here if you like. I love details and fun creative ideas so please do be creative her.
- Trivia | Ok, so as everyone knows, this is where you put habits, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and so on. I would also like to see interesting Easter Eggs here, if you will. Such as, if your character is a Pureblood, does their family have a house elf? Do they look up to a specific historical witch or wizard? Do they have an idea of what they want to be when they grow up? What sort of wand do they have? This sort of thing is really awesome to me^^
 
 THROUGH THE TRAPDOOR. — This is Family, Friends, and Other. Overall, this is a fairly important section, so don't slack (lol) when giving detail. The app password is Riddikulus.

- Family | Add as many as you see fit, however not distant relatives like great aunts and uncles, or third cousins. Stick to people they would see on a daily to weekly bases. As far distant a relative I will allow is grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins. However only unless they interact with your character regularly. Such as if they live in the same house, or near each other and visit lots.
- Friends | These can include friends they have before going to Maseol, and friends that they meet their. You can even put down the plotlines you think your character would get along best with. Like I said about families, only important ones. Nothing like, my friend's friend's cousin's friend. I love friendship, and as it will be a little more prominent in the first couple of years, as they are still young and the most for romance is puppy love crushes, and so I would love to hear about strong friendships. Feel free to add funny experience they may have together, and any fluffy cuteness you want.
- Other | Ok, so this is any other relations your character has other then friendship or family. Such as rivals/enemies, teachers, love rivals. All that stuff. I like seeing female love rivals just as much as male ones, and also I would love to see who your favourite (or least favourite) Professors are, if you plan on doing this, do check out the Professors page and get to know a little bit about them. Rivals/enemies can also include other plotlines, or characters you come up with yourself. They could be from Maseol or before Maseol, doesn't matter. Everyone likes a little tension, lol.

 DO LOVE POTIONS WORK. — First off, I except both male and female love interests, as I except both male and female apps (not sure if I specified that or not, also the app does say she, or her a lot just ignore that.) so don't worry about that. However, this doesn't mean I want a bunch of /yuri apps only, I want some boyxgirl as much as I do boyxboy or girlxgirl. Also, they don't need to be idols, they could be OCs you come up with with a face claim, or another applicant if you like (I'll try my best to find you a good match if you do pick this). 

- Nicknames | Same as what I said for your character's nicknames. Nothing silly, or unnecessary. Be creative or don't put anything at all.
- Summary | This is were you add a summary of who your character's love interest is. Things to add include but are not limited to: background, likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits, trivia, blood, house, school life, home life, all those goodies. The more info on him/her you give, the better I can represent them.

 MAGICAL EFFECTIONS. — Ok, so this is their first meeting with their love interest, their relationship with them, and the conclusion, a.k.a their ending. I love romance, so be creative, and I love Easter Eggs so bonding over butter beer or having them fly a broom stick at them, what ever it is, I love fluff, and I also love angst so like I always say, be creative^^

- First Meeting | Every applicant will be a first year, but your love interest may not be, they might not come to the school till the following year, or are already a year ahead of you, so don't just say during the sorting ceremony. Make this part interesting and impactful it doesn't have to be some thing extravagant, but something meaningful is always loved as well.
- Relationship | This is the progression of their relationship. Since your character is only 11, it isn't likely they are arranged to be married or already dating (of course if you would like to take that corse go ahead) they will more then likely start out as friends or possibly enemies. I want to see how their relationship grows and matures as the years pass, what things change between them?
- Conclusion | This is either their happily ever after, or their happily never after. Bad or good is ok, sometimes you don't marry your high school sweetheart, or sometimes you grow apart, other times it was meant to be, or something got in the way. What ever it is, I'm excited to see how you guys write this part. Honestly this is also important to how I'll eventually write the epilogue.

 DOBBY POINTS. — Dobby Points are basically Brownie Points for this. Anyways, here is all of the things that will earn you points. On your review their will be a score/tally. Even though you might hit all or most of these, doesn't necessarily mean you will be picked, but it gives you a higher chance. There is an average 5 points you can get, and an additional 3 bonus points.

- Face Claim | For face claims, I like younger idols, like rookie groups. 2012 - 2016. Honesty this also makes the most sense, since they are going to be young to start with and will gradually get older, and I just have a hard time imagining Tiffany or Taeyeon, or Leeteuk as an 11 year old. Members of TWICE, Seventeen and so on I can very easily. Also, if you use Produce 101 girls(ex: Kim Sejeong, Choi Yoojung, Yu Yeon Jung.), or members of Oh My Girl(ex: Yooa, Arin, JinE), you get a bonus point for this section. For boys, a way to get bonus points for this is face claims from Pentagon Maker (ex: Jin Ho, Kino, Yeo One) or NCT (ex: Ten, Taeyong, Jaehyun).
- Love Interests | Same sort of thing, I would prefer Rookie groups, from the 2012 - 2016 range is good. I find it hard to write about an 11 year old girl (or boy) crushing on Kyuhyun. Sorry, it's true. I love BTS, EXO, Seventeen, Monsta X and Astro, so yeah. Also I have a blog post called
BTS at Hogwarts which has edits I made of the boys and what I think it would be like if they attended the wizarding school. I also have another post called EXO at Hogwarts that is similar (though I didn't make the edits in this post). If you have a love interest from BTS or EXO and base it off of what I wrote about him, you get a bonus point.
- Friends/Other | I would love it if you included my character in you app, whether it be as a friend, or something else, that's all good, but I would really love it.
- Maseol/Wizarding World | As I've said, I love Easter Eggs, and so if you add cool stuff about your character as a witch/wizard, that is much loved. For example, if your character is on their house's Quidditch team, has a pet(you can add this to trivia since I forgot to make a section for it) or really any cool wizarding stuff. Referenced to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them or Quidditch Through the Ages is a definite thumbs up (you'll get a bonus point for this too).
- Underrated | Underrated love interests or face claims, or even as friends, is a Dobby Point, because mainstream is mainstream and, well, boring.

What is Taken:
- Face Claim | Jeon Somi (i.o.i)
- Love Interest | Park Jimin (BTS) + Him as a werewolf
- Pet | Siamese Point Lynx Kitten

- Face Claim | Myoui Mina (TWICE)
- Love Interest | Kim Taehyung (BTS)
- Pet | Snow White Weasel

 
 
 
( TURN IN )          ( SOURCE CODE )          ( EXAMPLE )

 

OZ5FEnx.png
GzbYltp.png

— THE HESITANT.
Number of applicants : 00 (Taken)
 
House | Namgeon

Blood | Muggle Born

Background Info | The Hesitant is, as is stated, very hesitant, they must second guess themselves before making any decision or even just about their self esteem. Even so, she is unshakeably loyal and dedicated. She works hard, but somehow finds herself lacking courage. Through the series she grows to work passed her hesitant nature and other obstacles that held her back in the past. She is a naturally gifted witch, despite her blood, and is willing to make friends. In the muggle world she never fit in, ans was bullied and picked on for being different. The never really had any friends, but some how finds herself at Maseol. She has a cousin that attends the school.

Love Interest House | Girim


 
GzbYltp.png

— THE BOOK WERM.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 00 (Taken)
 
House | Wideok or Girim

Blood | Halfblood

Background Info | Has their head stuck in a book most of the time, and is not particularly sociable, aside from their specific close group of friends. They have high self esteem, but it mainly comes from their being a "know it all", and they hate it when they are out smarted or corrected. Even just told to shut up. It isn't a rare occasion for them to quotes things they've read or things they have learned in class, in some ways they can be a walking and talking textbook. Through the series they must learn to open up to others, and not always relay on their mind, but also their heart. Because not every answer lies within a book, some within themselves.

Love Interest House | Wideok or Girim

 

GzbYltp.png

— THE BRAVE HEART.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (TakEn)
 
House | Girim or Namgeon

Blood | Pureblood

Background Info | The Brave Heart is very honourable, they value bravery and loyalty before all, and are attentive when being a good friend. They aren't afraid to explore and have adventures, and when it comes to breaking rules, though most of the time they try and abide by them if it means helping those they care about, they The Brave Heart is all for it. Throughout the series they have fantastic adventures and discoveries, and along the way make friends and help those not as daring as they to ease up a bit and give the world a try. Back home things aren't necessarily too great, so they don't usually look forward to summer break, but love the start of a new school year.

Love Interest House | You Decide

 
GzbYltp.png
— THE BULLY.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (taKen)
 
House | Anseung or Girim

Blood | Pureblood

Background Info | The Bully is the descended of a long line of Purebloods, and likes picking on muggle born witches and wizards, because of how they were raised to look down on muggle borns, seeing them as scum and far below them. The South Korean Wizarding Community has similar views as England has on blood types, as Pureblood families in history took on very important roles in society, though it was obviously not known to the muggle community that they were magic users. The Bully has a hard time at home since they are very pressured but is always trying to make their family proud no matter what. They do mean things to other students but may or may not feel guilty after.

Love Interest House | Anseung or Wideok

 

GzbYltp.png

— THE ODD BALL.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (taken)
 
House | Widoek or Namgeon

Blood | Pureblood

Background | Though being from a Pureblood family, they do not have the same values(or lack there of). They full believe in the equality of all magical bloods and is content upon making friends with Muggle Borns, Halfbloods, and Purebloods alike. They have a sort of airy way about them, you never expect them to be very smart since they tend to say the strangest of things when they speak and have a habit of staring out into nothingness. However, they are actually rather smart, and get top grades. They are over all a very loveable person, and it is hard not to want to be friends with them.

Love Interest House | Wideok or Namgeon

 
GzbYltp.png
— THE FUN LOVING.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (taken)
 
House | Girim

Blood | Halfblood

Background | They come from two wizarding parents, one being a muggle born, and the other a Pureblood. They are incredibly talented with magic despite the stereotype, however find their greatest fascination in Quidditch. They aren't afraid to go up and introduce themselves to others, and are up for any challenge. When a teacher asks for a volunteer, even in a questionable situation, they are always ready to raise their hand. They love eating and have an extensive knowledge in wizarding sweets, and muggle sweets for that matter. They grew up knowing they'd be a witch/wizard so they are very excited to have their first year at Maseol, possibly a little too excited though, since studying can be a little difficult for them.

Love Interest House | Girim

 

GzbYltp.png

— THE WONDERING SOUL.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 01 (takeN)
 
House | Anseung or Wideok

Blood | Muggle Born

Background | They are a muggle born, and have always fit in as a child, with a lot of great friends, however recently they have been doing things they didn't think they could, and it scares them. When they get their letter from Maseol, though their parents are astonished and excited, they are not. Their parents are avid to go out and get them all they need, but no matter how exciting it actually is The Wondering Soul is conflicted. Even after they are sorted, they are still wondering who they are, because they "know" they don't belong were they were sorted, so they are continuously trying to find out who they are as an individual and sometimes the answer they think they get is bad, other times good, and it is very difficult for them to decide on where they belong in the world now.

Love Interest House | Anseung

 
GzbYltp.png
— THE TROUBLEMAKER.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (AVAILABLE)
 
House | You Decide

Blood | Halfblood

Background | They have a almost built in shield to rules, they never follow them, and continuously get into trouble. They like being the "class clown" as they called in when they attended muggle school, and even now get a kick out of pranking the teachers and making the other kids laugh. They are great with magic, spells work wonders with them, but they doesn't use them for the most rational things. Potions always back fire when they attempt them and though you'd think they'd get embarrassed when a potion would continuously blow up in their face, you'd be wrong. They always say "I meant to do that!" Or something along those lines. They are a troublesome friend, and will always try and pull you on adventures around the castle, but over all you will end up having fun somehow.

Love Interest House | Girim or Namgeon

 

GzbYltp.png

— THE FREE PLOTLINE.
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS : 02 (AVAILABLE)
 
House | You Decide

Blood | You Decide

Background Info | This is all up to you, everything about the, you can choose, but this doesn't mean remaking a different plotline, I want to keep this plot as different from the others as possible. Remember I except both girls and guys for any of these plotlines so feel free to do as you wish. Have fun!!

Love Interest House | You Decide
 
OZ5FEnx.png
 
 
 

GzbYltp.png


— MOON HYERIN.
The hesitant / SOMI (i.o.i) / JIMIN (BTS) / LION_HEART36 ( CHOSEN )
This here is my character, Moon Hyerin, also known as Adie or Adeline. She is a Muggle Born witch, and you can read more about her continuously on my app (check the cheat sheet for that) as I am still working on her. In this area is were I'll be doing your review. When fixing any errors you may have, please either make them in a noticeable red colour, or bolded. Any other questions you have, feel free to ask.

Status :

Reviewing = I'm currently working on your review, and am going through it and adding my thoughts currently, this may take some time, so wait to go through everything once it says Pending or Accepted

Pending = I've finished your review, however there were some error, or things I felt needed to be changed. It could be something small, or a matter of different things, however over all there is something you need to fix before I can accept you.

Accepted = This means I couldn't find any errors in your app, and you are now eligible to be chosen later on when applications close. Accepted doesn't mean you will one hundred percent get chosen, but it means you have an good chance at it.

Chosen = This is when applications have closed, and I really loved your character, and you definitely impressed me, so I want you to be apart of my story!!


Now, just because you are chosen, doesn't mean your work is all done. Once I have chosen you, on your review, I'll put a new set of things I'd like you to fix and or add to your app, as it might not have been important to know when you were just an applicant, but now being chosen, I'll need to know that info.

GzbYltp.png


— OH TAEYEON.
THE FUNLOVING / TZUYU (TWICE) / MINGYU (SVT) / ByunTaeTaengoo_
( PendING )
• Hey so you may have noticed the funloving plotline has been taken and as this is the case, I wanted to let you know that I really think your app has potential if you are willing so I would love it if you tried to possibly re apply for a different plotline? Perhaps the Troublemaker or something like that? Till then I'll keep you under pending. You don't need to change too many things just a few to make it differ from the funloving plotline and fit into the lines of another plotline. I really did love your app so Good Luck!!! Please let me know if you plan on doing this though :)
  

GzbYltp.png


— JUNG HANEUL.
TO be added / MOMO (TWICE) / WOOZI (SVT) / SONYEOTOKKI03 
( Pending )
Hey there!! So you may have noticed the brave heart plotline has been taken and as this is the case, I wanted to let you know that I really loved your app and would love it if you tried to possibly re apply for a different plotline? Perhaps the Troublemaker or Free Plotline? Till then I'll put you under pending. You don't need to change too many things just a few to make it differ from the brace heart plotline. I really did love your app so Good Luck!!!

 

GzbYltp.png


— KANG JINHEE.
THE TROUBLEMAKER / JIHO (OMG) / J-HOPE (BTS) / CHOOXAH ( ACCEPTED )
Hey Krys!! I like your name^^ Anywho let's jump straight in shall we? Ok :) First thing I gotta say is your app is really pretty!

I love all her nicknames, they are cute and simple, yet unique and I really like Resident Troublemaker, like a lot lol XD All her basics look good so let's move on :)

Oh My Girl!!! Yes!!! You used my Jiho!!! She is my second bias in the group so yeah, super excited right now^^ Her appearance is good, though you are the second applicant to have a mole/birthmark under an eye, so I won't worry about it, but if you are both chosen then I will ask you to change it, but for now that's fine :) style section is good too!! I like how you made her tamper with her school uniform but about how Jinhee folds up her skirt, since if she just folded it, it would just come undone, I'll just assume she pins it to stay in place. I also like how it isn't till their third year that she starts using make up and stuff, it shows her gradual maturity. I also like her necklace, the J thing is cute :) Her personality is good, and I can definitely tell what sort of person Jinhee is and I can picture some very hilarious scenarios with her XD

Her past is good, and I squeaked while reading because her parents love story reminded me of the time in The Half Blood Prince were Harry was into that girl in the cafe in the subway and I was like super excited lol. Present is good but I'm a little confused as to her schooling. So she stopped at 5 when she found out she had magic, which meant she would have stopped at kindergarten and would have only done preschool, though was not stated so she didn't really do any schooling at all. However you mention that she does pranks on teachers and what not, so I'm confused. I suggest you have her attend muggle school till 10 because at 11 she'd attend Maseol.

Alright, super excited about your Maseol section, lets get right into it^^ First year, just yes, just yes Jinhee. Dung bombs!!!! I love it!!!! She is so troublesome and gosh I just love it!! And I love the Quidditch bit, I love how you also mentioned Mabeob Ally and just wow I love it all so much :D Second Year, I like it, the Quidditch games are good, and I like the brake from pranking but then the big comeback lol, if she is chosen we can happily discuss all the evil pranks Jinhee pulls (Mwahahahahahaa~ *cough* who did that? Not me!). Third Year, really I had a feeling she would get banned from Quidditch eventually, and see what happens Jin? Girim loses. At least she made new friend, but poor Hoseok. Is Yeseul in Anseung? I think so right? Fourth Year, it is good her Hoseok made up :) Yay!! You mentioned Professor Vincent! Makes sense she'd want to talk to Jinhee about it, since she has to deal with detentions. Yay Girim!! House and Quidditch Cup! See, look what good happens when you behave Jinhee :) Fifth - Seventh Years, I like how things look, I think it is really cool you add that she is do-captain then eventually captain :) about the seventh year pranking thing, there may or may not be a final battle (like in Harry Potter but different) so she might not get a chance to do her final pranks, be I might be able to fit it into sixth year.

Omg, so many trivias, like you make author so happy right now XD let's get into it :) Omg, her wand, just yes girl, so much yes, Gumiho Tail Hair Core, oh yeah, 9 inches, Dogwood. Literally so happy right now XD OMG, she teases Professor Cho about Professor Vincent, too cute I was hoping some one would add that XD Wow, a lot of Quidditch Captains in the family, must be in her blood :) Defence Against the Dark Arts is a fascinating subject, it covers many topics. Ooh, she's a little jealous. Good to know Hyerin will have someone to look out for her kind (muggle borns) ;) Rosy Brown, that is pretty! Oh, I get rashes like that too, so annoying. I feel your pain girl. Aw, Yu sounds so cute^^ I think Siamese cats are actually quiet cute :) Bobo sounds cute too!! Such adorable names to boot, lol :) Her patronus is a fox, that makes sense, since she is a troublemaker. Oh, you even added what a boggart would change into if she encountered one! That's awesome :) Aurar or Chaser for the national team, I like it, it gives her room to take the time and think about what she wants to be when she grows up, like a normal kid :) Yes, the potions backfires XD Darn bludgers, they really do seem to have a mind of their own, and I wonder who rigged that one bludger on her fourth year? I think it is funny how she mixes both Korean and Japanese together XD

OMG my dad is just like that! He also tells the worst dad jokes, but whose doesn't? Lol. Kekeke, her moms' got sass XD OMG Wooshin!!! Her relationship with her brother is super cute, I love it^^ OMG you added my little Hyerin as a friend!! Thx!! They are such cute friends, gosh I can already picture the most hilarious scenarios between the two :) Lol, Xueqi and Jinhee are like totally friendship goals XD legit, Nahyun is so pretty so I can tots see why you picked her as Xueqi's face claim :) OMG, I can definitely see the cute, gradually developing relationship between Jin and Hoseok as they get older :)

Gosh, her relationship with Professor Cho is too hilarious, the way she teases him is too funny^^ But I like that the authority is still there, since he is still a teacher. Gosh, her love-hate dynamic with Professor Vincent is to die for legit, so much sass and snark XD I like Yeseul, she reminds me of a Draco character. I'd only replace her with the bully plotline if there turned out to be too many extra OCs, so if Jinhee is chosen Yeseul and her evilness will more then likely be apart of the story too^^ omg, y voice I.M as a face claim, already liking this love rival^^ I like likeable love rivals, because when you don't even like a little part of them, it can be too easy for the main couple to end up together.

Ok on to love interest!!! Jung Hoseok!!! I had a feeling you based him off of the write up I did in my blog post, but after reading through the summary I confirmed my suspicions and like, Oh My Gosh You Have No Idea How Happy I Am Right Now!!!!!!!! The parts that I didn't mention in his little write up, you did a good job at coming up with yourself, and I like the way you wrote her character :) His nicknames are also adorable^^

Their first meeting was cute, simple, and a good way to set up their story :) Their relationship section is basically amazing, and I like that there were ups and downs in it. I also like the connection of feelings, like with the first time she hurt herself, and then the second time making her realize how she really felt about him, and all that stuff. I love how cute their conclusion is XD I think they are really meant to be together, just everything about that is so cute!!

Omg girl of course it wasn't too lengthy!! And it didn't bother me at all, I like detail and length :) I did like Jinhee^^ She is very amusing, and I assumed at some point she would let go of her pranking ways (though I have a feeling one of her kids would continue the trait XD) Omg, me too, whenever I watch Harry Potter, I always gots to marathon it so yeah :D No problem about the English, I understood what you meant so that's what is important :) I love your scene suggestions, especially the last two, def gonna use them!! Too awesome to pass up^^

Ok well, that's it for your review, that you so much, I enjoyed reading about Jinhee so much, she is an awesome character, I really enjoyed reading about her :) you only have one or two minor errors, so for now you are pending, but once you make those corrections in bolded red and send me the link to your app once fixed, I'll look it over and then you will be accepted^^ You are accepted now Krys^^ Have an awesome week!!


Dobby Points : 5 / 5 | Bonus : 2 / 3 | Total Points : 7 / 8

  

GzbYltp.png



— JIN LEA.
THE ODD BALL / PARK SEUL / SUNGJAE (BTOB) / AZURE_BLISS ( chosen )
Hey there!! I've chosen your character as you know and so I added her original review to the archive and am giving you a re-review^^ which is basically any little things I picked up on that would be only really important to fix if the character was chosen :) I don't believe there was really too much to add but let's just start and see shall we? Okie you're all good!! Not a problem in sight!! I'm so excited for this fic to finally start :)


Ok then, so first thing is could you add face claims to her family? I know what her brothers look or would have looked like so that is fine, but the rest of her family could probably use some visuals as I do love making graphics and what not and it helps build an over all idea. You may have to go through chosen apps so you don't use any face claims already chosen but you should be fine. Now as you may know Song Sungeun is part of The Twin Vipers with KIM Jongin or Kai. Now you used Jongin as Lea's brother so you may be wondering about that so I decided to keep him as JIN Jongin and just let ilikecheese know. So they will be the same character since they do show similarities but it would be good if you made him a bit more like how he is in Sungeun's app as well. I also made him Han Taeyong's best friend and right hand so perhaps add what that is like? Because this way it all connects nicely. The boys also wouldn't bully Lea like you said. Now you put the Brave Heart, Book Worm and Wondering Soul plotlines as friends. The Brave Heart and Book Worm have already been chosen, so you can add a little bit about their relationship in there but I do plan to have another application thing for everyone to fill out regarding the main character's relationships in order to get a good idea about how each plotline interacts with one another. Honestly I think that is about it^^ Just let me know when you've made these amendments that way I can check :)

GzbYltp.png


— NAM TAEJIN.
THE FUNLOVING / SEONGCHUL (SVT) / BORA (OC) / HOSUKK ( chosen )
• Hey! So as you may have noticed I am making archives of new and old reviews in order to make sure every chosen app is completely polished up and that way any things I though were only important, if the character was chosen, can be add or fixed to make everything even more precise. Now we spoke and you are on vacation so I'll just give you the re-review and you can do this whenever you get a chance when you get back. I hope it is a blast :)


Ok onto the re-review: Now as I spoke to you about, it would be great if you could change his last name and family's last name to Nam that way there isn't any confusion. We already talked about that so I don't think I need to expand too much, I'll just move on to the next part :) What would be great is if you could give Face Claims to all your character's relations that way I can visualize them better and that way I could make edits or anything like that much easier. You may need to look over the other chosen apps in order to see what has already been taken. Now onto something a lot more prominent...or at least it seems that way? I would really appreciate it if you could change both Taejin and Bora's house to Namgeon. I think both characters would thrive just fine in that house and actually I believe it would be for the best since there aren't really that many Namgeon love interests if any and definitely no Namgeon applicants other then my character. I think it would be best so there is a balance between Plotlines and Houses. I hope it is ok, me and Kelly were talking and we both think it would be for the best.
  


GzbYltp.png



— SONG SUNGEUN.
THE BULLY / EUNWOO (ASTRO) / ROSÉ (BLACKPINK) / ILIKECHEESE 
( chosen )
So I've started an archive of all chosen character's app reviews, the original ones, that way I can look back and find any of the points I said I needed changed if chosen. However I couldn't find yours! I was disappointed by that but anyway I'll still be able to make a good second review :) Okie dockie!! You've made those changes which is great, so you are all good. I'm working on both your teasers so that will be up soon hopefully.

Alrighty, so as I mentioned I want to choose both you and Jey-Chan's apps so that means you will need to basically collar you apps up a bit. Since you maybe unsure were to start I do have some things I would like changed/added to help me myself while writing. Basically my first idea is Sungeun and Taeyang are going to be like Scorpio and Albus just...Draco-fied? If that makes sense? But before we get into all that there is some other things to start with: So to start off with during 5th year there is going to be something similar to a Triwizard Tournament and so I would like you to add maybe a bit of info on that. Like which houses he would route for, stuff like that. If he would like to be a "contestant" in it. Also along with that there is going to be a Yule Ball like affair so maybe who he takes there, stuff like that. Oh and I was wondering could you change you pet? Or at least the type of owl? Like perhaps to something like a Screech Owl or something a little more menacing? Just because Barn Owls are just so cute, and I wouldn't imagine his father would want him to have a cute pet lol. Ok I think that is it for little tidbits so let's move on to the collab part: Logistically I think Taeyong(Taeyang's older brother) will end up being the big shot from Anseung and so considering the way Sungeun is with Kai I see him probably being a part of Taeyong's crew, like his best friend or right hand, so since Taeyang is compared to Taeyong and Sungeun is compared to Kai, the two pares being friends makes sense right? When it comes to Quidditch I think Taeyong and Kai will be co-captains and so would Sungeun and Taeyang eventually. However I'll probably post house teams at some point like officially, so I won't worry about that just yet. Personally when it comes to your guys' own crew/group of friends, I don't mind who stays or goes, so you guys can pick and choose and so over all you'll have to have the same group of friends and also add the other person's app to that section. Also I'd love it if you were creative with Sungeun and Taeyang's relationship, maybe do something like what you did with Sungeun and Hyerin's relationship XD I'd really love to see how the two of them interact!! Honestly that's it for me so make these changes and let me know when you've made them that way I can gradually strike them through. If possibly make these corrections in bold red? Or blue? Just so I can see them easily. You can change it back to normal once I've checked them over :)


GzbYltp.png



KIM JOOYEON.
The book wErm / Mina (TWICE) / Taehyung (BtS) / _kellyyyv_ ( choseN )
Hello my beloved Co-Author!!!! Hehe, as you can see I'm giving all chosen apps Re-Reviews and keeping an archive of the old ones. So basically I didn't think I'd need to give you one at first but as I read over Taehyung's section there was some things I did pick up on. Oh but aren't you excited? This is going to be great!! Okie dokie you are all set my dear co-author!! We are getting closer and closer to having the final cast all set and I'm super excited!!


Ok so the things I picked up on is just little. I was wondering, since Taehyung and Jimin are best friends, I thought it would be cool if Taehyung knew about Jimin being a Werewolf as well and along with Hyerin and her close friends tries his best to help. I was thinking he could become an Animagi and transform with Jimin while the girls do their part. I was thinking since Hyerin and Jooyeon are so close she would definitely be part of this secret circle. The other thing I was wondering about was...are his parents together? He is Baekhyun's half brother so since his mom cheated and got pregnant was he raised by Baek's dad? But since his last name is still Kim does that mean they got divorced and she ended up a single mother or remarried Tae's dad? Just if you could clarify that. Everyone sees him as being bright and he is very popular, but his background you said was very different from who he is AND Jooyeon, meaning she also knows he is different? Is that right? This is mostly just little clarifications and then a few extra add on's I thought would be interesting. Just let me know when you make these amendments^^


GzbYltp.png



— SON KYUNG MI.
The brave heart / DAHYUN (TWICE) / MArk (got7) / Luv_kero ( Chosen )
I've begun an archive of all chosen character's app reviews, the original ones, that way I can look back and find any of the points I said I needed changed if chosen. Also this way I can touch on any new points I feel necessary to be amended. Alright enough of me blabbering let's get to your re-review!! Your app was really great and extremely well done honestly, I couldn't not chose Kyungmi since me and Kelly loved her as the Brave Heart so much. You've made the changes I ask so your all good!! Thanks!!


Ok, so honestly your app is pretty much all good, there was just two tiny things. First was if you could add a little tidbit for me in year five? Just about the "Triwizard Tournament" like competition, I was wondering which houses she might root for, or if she herself would fancy taking part, or just cheering for her school. A bigger thing I wanted taken care of though: Is that I request perhaps for Mark to not be from a completely Pureblood family? Because as the Harry Potter world goes Purebloods are starting to become more and more rare. In Korea there was a great many to begin with, and so today there are a notable number of Pureblood families, however they are beginning to deplete. Though Mark is from Taiwan I don't see Purebloods being as common as in Korea and I see it being more likely he is from a Halfblood family but both Wizarding parents and so on. Just I don't see it being likely his famiy would be completely Pureblood still, someone probably married and Halfblood or a muggleborn down the line more likely. However I do think it is fine for his family to be of an important status still, so there's that. I honestly don't think there is anything else to mention! Alrighty just let me know when you've changed those little tidbits!!


GzbYltp.png



— HWANG JAEHYUN.
The odd ball / I.M (Monsta x) / Jin (BTS) / grampsyoon ( pending )
Hey so you may have noticed the oddball plotline has been taken and as this is the case, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your app and would love it if you tried to possibly re apply for a different plotline? Perhaps the Troublemaker or Free Plotline? Till then I'll put you under pending. You don't need to change too many things just a few to make it differ from the oddball plotline and fit into the lines of another plotline. I really did love your app so Good Luck!!!


GzbYltp.png



— HAN TAEYANG.
THE BULLY / JISOO (actor) / Shannon willIaMs / jey-chan ( ChoseN )
Alrighty, so I made an archive of all chosen app's original reviews and then I'll be making new reviews so that I can let everyone know if there is any little things I wanted them to change or add and I can look back at the original review if I mentioned anything there before. Okie dockie!! You've made those changes which is great, so you are all good. I'm working on both your teasers so that will be up soon hopefully.

Anyway as I told ilikecheese, the two of you will end up basically doing a collab lol. To put it into perspective Sungeun and Taeyang will basically be Scorpio and Albus just...Dracofied? Still not sure if that makes sense but hopefully it does. However before we tackle the collab part, there are some other things I'd like you to change/add. To begin with could you give me a bit of a growth timeline in the appearance section? Like what his height is as he grows older. You mentioned his final height but he was definitely smaller starting out and it would be really helpful to visualize a change in height gradually. It doesn't have to be each year because some years he might not grow at all, but for the ones he does please let me know? Thanks. Also could you give me maybe a couple links to what he wears casually? Just so I have an idea. Also I noticed you both used the same face claim as the father, so since ilikecheese applied first I will have to ask you to change it. Also I want to know Taeyong and Taeyoon's positions on the Quidditch team. Oh also it would be nice if you could give so,e relationships with teachers at the school, especially Professor Song since he is the Anseung Head of House. And as you probably expected I need you to change his love interest to Shannon since I think it will end up like that anyway...Oh! And before I forget can you add Hyerin to your app? Since I'd like to know how their relationship would be. Whether he bullies her with Sungeun or what. So I think that is it to start with so on to the collab part: Honestly I think Taeyong will end up being the big shot from Anseung based on how described him and so considering the way Sungeun is with Kai I see him probably being a part of Taeyong's crew since you mentioned he had one, like his best friend or right hand, so since Taeyang is compared to Taeyong and Sungeun is compared to Kai, the two pares being friends makes sense right? When it comes to Quidditch I think Taeyong and Kai will be co-captains and so would Sungeun and Taeyang eventually. However I'll probably post house teams at some point like officially, so I won't worry about that just yet. Now when it comes to your guys' own crew/group of friends, I don't mind who stays or goes, so you guys can pick and choose and so over all you'll have to have the same group of friends and also add the other person's app to that section. Also I'd love it if you two got creative with Sungeun and Taeyang's relationship, maybe do something like what ilikecheese did with Sungeun and Hyerin's relationship or the the part before the family section in your app were it was a student's opinion on the family, maybe a student's opinion on their friendship? XD I'd really love to see how the two of them interact!! Honestly that's it for me so make these changes and let me know when you've made them that way I can gradually strike them through. If possibly make these corrections in bold red? Or blue? Just so I can see them easily. You can change it back to normal once I've checked them over :)


GzbYltp.png



— HWANG JANGMI.
The free PLOTLInE / iu (solo) / Jungkook (BTS) / CARAMELLOVER                   ( PENDING )
Hey there! I'm Kelly, the coauthor, and I hope you don't mind me reviewing Jangmi's app while Yinie is busy^^ Oh and I'll warn you now, this will be a bit shorter than the other reviews since it's a re-review :)) Anyways let's get started, I'm sorry for what happened to your app and the laptop and everything, I understand how frustrating things can be.

Ok so your basics are similar to before, n I've noticed that you added another nickname, Ice Princess, gucci. Her appearance is fine too, but could you please explain to me how she got the scar under her eye? Oh and hand-me downs the struggle, her cousins sound so arrogant and picky tbh. And her closet became a bit darker, not that much pastel anymore, which is good, overall I like her style, it's cute. 

On to her personality, I see that everything is similar and you didn't change much. She seems like a very cold person that rarely talks to people, but when she gets close she'll take care of you very well. I like how she's basically a mix of all the houses and it reflects in her personality.

Now to her past, present, and Maseol :)) This is the part that you changed before. Okay so the princess was a squib and the bloodline continued. OOh a one night stand, she let him leave. what. Tbh if that was me, I would've smacked him in the face already XD Aw poor Jangmi, her mother left her at such a young age, and I noticed that you somewhat based it off of the Dursley's household. Dang she has a mean aunt. I'm pretty sure Yinie has told you this before, but from Jangmi's past and everything, it's making it seem like she's trying to be the main character, as in the Harry Potter of this world. I know it's a part of her plotline and everything and you just happened to write it based off of the Dursley's, which Harry Potter also went through, but this is a group effort, and there are multiple main characters, not just one. A suggestion could probably be to take away the physical and mental abuse from her aunt. I mean, they can still dislike her, but make it a bit less dramatic I guess. 

Now Maseol, my favorite parttt :) She is unique, and I can see why she was sorted into Ansueng, but that's dangerous, how can she sleep at night XD First year, they try to bully her and fail. Oh and Jimin's werewolf problem, they specifically came to her to ask for help, okayyy, I mean she's jungkook's little 'girlfriend', but at that time, they weren't that close so why would he. Not to offend her or anything, I just meant that wouldn't they want to keep it a secret, it's no biggy tho. And that gif seems very similar to one on my app. Second year, she's been getting admirerers, n the forgotten library ish. I like the part how she sees a picture of the princess, I love that movie XD And she was the one who asked Professor Song, again she seems like the main. She seems like Harry Potter and we're trying to avoid that. Third year, she's a Parseltongue and he discovers that ish, and Jungkook discovers that she's abused. Fourth year, puberty hits her hard I understand, I mean iu is gorgeous XD Oh and Jangmi becomes his girlfriendddd, I knew it XD And i see you mentioned Seon. That little thingy was cute, I like how  Seon spies and ships them, I mean I would too. And Jungkook as one of the front runners. Bruh she def has feelings for the porr boy, man is he patient or what. I need a guy like that :)) Sixth year, omg I remeber that potions scene in the actual movie, IT WAS SO CUTE MAN, and yah I was hoping for this wizarding world to have a scene like that too XD Ok and Jungkook is in an arranged marriage, and she is now in grave danger. And seventh year the final battle yes.

OK your trivia layout is a bit messed up but it's ok since I can still read it :) You didn't change much, just added the fact that she's great at duelling, potions, spells and all that ish, and for relationships, you added her aunt and cousins. And as for the little scenes that you added for her friends, I liked it alot. It was cute. Jangmi and Lisa's rivalry is also nice.

And love interest, everything is the same I'm guessing? But theres this thing that's been bothering me. Same with Yinie, since she's noticed it too. Your app is extremely similar to mine in terms of the love interest section. First of all, the carrying over the shoulders, you even used the same gif for goodness sake, then, they had a scene where Jungkook forced Jangmi to go into the Cursed Woods scene with him, which was like how Taehyung forced Jooyeon to come with him to the Forbidden Floor. Then there was a tutor scene, which was similar to the one on my app. Fourth, in my app, Taehyung and Yuna were put into an arranged marriage so Jooyeon basically ignored him bc of that, and guess what, you recently added that to your app too. Then Jungkook has had enough of the cold shoulder so he picks her up and carries her to the clock tower and kisses her, that sounds very familiar, since it was also in my app. But yahhh, it may or may not be a coincidence, but it's too similar to be just that. Did you happen to read any other apps that inspired your app too? I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way, but you said that you were okay with criticism, so I just went at it, I hope you don't mind, but I would appreciate it if you changed it so it wasn't so similar, since I am so petty rn XD sorry. But yea that's that, I'll put you under pending for now, no hard feelings tho :) Thank you!


Donny Points : 3 / 5 | Bonus : 0 / 3 | Total Points : 3 / 8


GzbYltp.png



— MIN JIHOON.
The troublemaker / Luhan (exo) / sehun (exo) / ANIMEALEXA ( acCepted )
Hello there Yazhi!! As I gather this is your first time applying so I hope this review is helpful and I hope you had fun!! Let's hop straight into it^^

To begin with I see you used Baekhyun as a faceclaim, however he won't be able to be used since my co-author has Baekhyun himself as a character so I'll use let's use Lu Han instead^^ Minnie, that's so cute haha ooh...Amaryllis...I sense something there *wink wink* All his basics look good and I'm looking forward to the rest of you app :)

On to appearance everything looks good, but one thing...he was 5"3 when he was eleven? I don't know exactly, I just feel he might me a little tall for an eleven year old but who knows. His style section is fine :) As for his personality I definitely think I know who he is. You didn't go supper into detail but what I like is that it is simple enough so I get the gist and can really explore more about him :)

Ok we are on to PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE which are like honestly my fav parts for this application to read^^ For past I find it interest that this particular Pureblood family is living in the Muggle world, I guess it makes sense that they are still very high status. Okie on to present!! He seems to live a very luxurious life style that's for sure. I wouldn't doubt it would get sort of boring for him once in a while though, but it is good he gets the fatherly and motherly love, only it is unfortunate that it is from other people then his parents. Ok on to Maseol!!! This is my absolute favourite section :) 1st Year ~ oh an Anseung that acts as a Girim that's interesting^^ Oh and chess club, I suppose wizards chess right haha :D 2nd year ~ oh he is beginning to become rambunctious is he? Haha^^ 3rd Year ~ oh I like the part about the Centaurs very much, and his classes are very cool :) 4th Year ~ OMg, he meets Chanyeol this year and they start causing trouble XD 5th Year ~ Oh room of requirement *wink wink* haha yeah Maseol does have something very similar :) oh he starts to avoid Chanyeol how sad 6th Year ~ Ooh apparition lesson^^ and ooooh "hang out" *wink* 7th Year ~ Oh that's rather good of him to focus on his studies and then do what he can for during the final battle :) Ok so your trivia is pretty short but that's ok, because I really love them, a cruel pup is cute, and his wand is great along with his patronus.

Family and friends sections^^ Very interesting his father, although I did find his face claim (my fishy Donghae) a little young but that's alright I suppose :) I am wondering though, is his business a Muggle business or a wizard business because I'm not quiet sure. Hyoyeon is my freaking queen so I am literally loving this XD The hesitant awkward sort of love is rather sweet actually considering their situation. OMG HIS UNCLE IS JYP THIS IS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT^^ Their relationship is also cute, it is nice someone takes care of him. Friends now!! Oh goodness, Kyungsoo, those two would make it one hell of a wild ride XD one thing about Meili is that I am using Lu Han as your face claim so I think you need to maybe use Yixing as Meili since you seem to want to keep the EXO gang together. Oh so this is the famous Hunjong! Omg Knk just yes, so much yes but this also makes me wonder about what sort of CEO their families are. Just let me know :) Oh and Ailee as his tutor, she seems so sweet and like she really looks out for him. That's so nice.

Ok it is Love Interest Time!!!! Chanyeol!!!!!! I love him!!!!!! K...moving on from my weirdo fangirling...His nicknames are all cute and I really like them, it is funny he doesn't know what that one means but assumes it is a compliment XD ooh, the boy who calmed a whomping willow! That's rather cool actually :) His trivias are also great, his wand is cool and his pet is quiet cute^^ OH MY GOD A POMERANIAN AS A PATRONUS?!?!?! SO CUTE!!!!!!

OK so let's move on to their relationship^^ Oh my goodness, their first meeting is pure crack it is so funny XD Oh their relationship though XD I can definitely see them running in circles with each other while everyone else is trying and hoping to get them together. Oh their conclusion is quiet nice, things sort of just fall into place for them once they realize they are meant to be :)

Oh I don't mind them being EXO-centric hehe we all enjoy some good old EXO :) I really hope you had fun applying and I also hope you decided to keep applying for even more applyfics, it is a lot of fun so I hope you do enjoy^^ I think there was on,y a couple things I mentioned that could be fixed so I'll put you under pending but once those are all fixed up you'll be accepted : D


Dobby Points : 3 / 5 | Bonus : 1 / 3 | Total Points : 4 / 8


GzbYltp.png



— LEE JAEMIN.
The FREE PLOTLINE / KIHYUN (MONSTA X) / SANA (TWICE) / VAMPDARKNESS
( ACCEPTED )
Hai there Nini :)) Your name is so cute, but yahhh, since Yinie is aways for the weekend, I'll be reviewing your app so I hope you don't mind I'm excited. Plus your app looks really good so I'll get to it^-^

First of all, Saja, it's really cute, like I understand that all three of them have their little own nicknames, but can you please explain how he got the name?  Aside from that, everything in her basics look fine :)

AYE YOU USED KIHYUN MY LITTLE CHILD, lol, he's my second bias after wonho ;) but everything here looks good. and woah he's tall for a first year, like i need some of that height in my life XD and round glasses, touche, this is my first seeing someone using glasses as a sign of attractiveness, since I wear glasses myself. And yessss, kihyun's abs are a must, I honestly feel like he's the type to constantly remind everyone about his abs so they won't forget XD His style is nice, I really like how he breaks the stereotype, since he's practically nerd style but his personality and everything else just screams confidence, I like that :) His personality is great too, very girim-ie, if that's a word (no? ok)

On to the past, present, and maseol, this is Yinie's favorite part :)) This is the second app with an arranged marriage I believe, but it's okay since this is the wizarding world, and I can see it happening. I really liked how Jaemin's past brought him to be the person he is today, everything is coming together really nicely, so if anyone dares put him down, they can get punched in the face. Oooh another quidditch addict, we're gonna have a whole team by the time we're done with just applicants alone XD I also understand how Jaemin might feel growing up pampered then being thrown into Maseol, it's like a melting pot of so many different personalities and background. We'll see how this goes XD especially with Taeyang and Sungeun wondering the halls lol.

Personally, the maseol sections are my most favorite part in the whole app :)) Ok first and second year, the relationship between him, sana, and suk is hilarious, and it'll be really fun writing about it. And I suppose the Mapallium is supposed to be another version of the marauder's map? And he was the one who dared Jimin to go into the Cursed Woods, interestinggggg. Third and fourth year, ayeee the mapallium is finished :) Ooh and more people added to their little big circle, it's ok tho the more the merrier^^ I like how he also becomes and animigus along with Jimin and Taehyung to support. Fifth year, I see drama stirringggg, this little love triangle thingy between him, sana, and suk ;) Poor sana tho, and Jaemin's so sweet, letting Jungkook stay with him. Sixth year, I see that Jaemin is maturing a bit more, his character development is great, AND SANA IS STARTING TO LIKE HIM
Trivia time :)) yayyo!! Auror like his father nice nice, ooh seeker, I'm serious about haing a whole team of applicants for quidditch XD but a former applicant that was chosen already took the position of a seeker on the girim team, so if you were to be chosen, would you mind changing to to, let's say, a keeper instead? anyways, OHHH THATS WHY HE'S CALLED SAJA, IM A DUMB DUMB XD How he named his owl is cute, and his wand is nice. A two way mirror? Bruh him and Taehyung be sneaky sneaky, I wonder what they're talking about *wink wink* ew I'm so ugly I'll stop. And that last bit cleared up my brain XD That's cool, he's like the korean version of James Potter and them, i likeeeee. His trivia is great.

Bruh, your quote killed meeee TT_TT, i need that in my life. Awe little Jaemin and his father are so cute, I can already imagine him following him around and just wanting to make him proud in general. His mom is so sweet, and he has trouble sleeping withought her, I can't handle all this cutenesssss XD Their little scenes are adorable, let me just say I love his realtionship with his parents :)

I spy Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Taehyung. 2min I really like the idea of Jimin and Jaemin being the parents of the group, I ship it dont tell hyerin XD and the second person that Jaemin met, jungkook. Awe poor Kookie, my baby, his life story is so sad, and I'm really hating his parents right now, but I like how you made Jaemin Jungkook's shoulder to lean on, their realtionship is very realistic. Taehyung and Jaemin as roomates, tbh, they won't be able to sleep until like 3 am in the morning XD but it's cute, AND THE GIF MATCHES XD ignore me im stupid aye you added Hyerin and Jooyeon!! Aw rooting for #Hyemin since the start sameeee, 'told ya so' lmao why is this so me XD We're gonna have so much fun writing about Jimin running into that tree, they'll never let him live it down. Oohhh Jooyeon being the topic of their late night chats, Taehyung boi i see you ;) lowkey tho, I also ship Jooyeon and Jaemin /slapped/ I'm just kidding XD So this is the oh so famous Suk. Jeonghan, I love him XD mmm Suk is a bad boy, practicing the dark arts, how dare you -_- Anywho, I like that you added Professor Kwon, yes give them some loveeeee *shoots ugly heart eyes everywhereeee* 

Now onto his love interest sectionnnn :)) Sana is gorgeous of course, his nickname for her literally tho, I love it. Sana reminds me of Lily Potter, and her realtionship with Suk and Yuki and everything, let me just get this clear. I hated aunt Petunia, but Yuki sounds better than Petunia /slapped again/ and her personality and background are also good. Their first meeting is interesting, although not a good move on Jaemin though, poor child ended up getting yelled at by Sana, made her made already. First and Second year^^ Busy with Jimin, I can see that, but he likes teasing, bad Jaemin tsk tsk, jk. Third and Fourth year yesss, Jaeminnie I see you gettin intoxicated by Sana, it's called love honey XD Fifth year, that's so sweet of Jaemin to help Suk like that, and Suk, dayum son, wrong move. You don't call your crush a mudblood, you obviously needs some tips on how to talk to a girl -_- I'm just kidding. AND YESSS, SHE MET HIS PARENTS muahahahaha but yayyyyy! Suk is officially on my hate list, this bish injured Jaemin, lemme at him. WOAH SUK KILLS JAEMIN'S FATHER HOLD UP WOAH. Bruhhh, at least they had a happy ending though, with three cute children :))

Honey I don't like Jaemin, I loveeee Jaemin. And omg I noticed! Something seemed similar :)) And of course, your scene suggestions were gold, we'll try our best to include them if you're chosen, but anywho I enjoyed reading your app, and it's my first time reviewing for Yinie so lets hope I did ok XD Anyways, your app was great overall, the only problem was the Seeker position so if you don't mind changing that :) But that's a minor problem so I'll put you under accepted Nini!! Thanks for applying <3



Donny Points : 5 / 5 | Bonus : 1 / 3 | Total Points : 6 / 8


GzbYltp.png



— CHOI RAEJIN.
the wondering soul / Euijin (sonamoo) / TAemin (Shinee) / Sakura19haruno95 ( chosen )
Hello there Mika so I'm very happy to have a Wondering Soul app finally^^ So since I'm feeling a little better right now I'll be reviewing your app while Kelly is working on another review :)


So for her nickname Ray, honestly I think it would be easier to just keep it to Rae if that's ok(since Raejin is just the romanization of her name so it would technically be in Korean and not spelled like Rae so Ray wouldn't make as much sense as just going with Rae). Although haha her friends wanting to call her Jinnie but going with Jin since she didn't like the other nickname is pretty cute^^ As for Viper well I love the reasoning behind it but since Sungeun and Jongin are known as "The Twin Vipers" I was thinking her nickname being "Mouse" would work as well going along with that reasoning. You know "Mouse in a Snake's Den". However Baby is very cute and just fine^^ Other then that Her basics are just fine :)

I love SONAMOO so that's fine if you couldn't find any galleries :) As for her appearance I love the eye colour part, it is very unique and adds a little something to the character for sure. Her style section is also fine and I'm excited to know more about her :) Her personality was great too, I understand a lot about her, and it fits really well for what I was imagining for the plotline.

Okie Dokie, Past, Present, and Maseol are my fav sections of the app so let's get going^^ Her past is starting off good, I like that she is an only child because that fits with how she could grow up with a great life before finding out the truth and feeling out of place like she is as the Wondering Soul. Oh! I've always wanted an older cousin/brother, it sounds really great. Also it makes sense that she would want to to take a while to get to know people first so she knows they really care. Oh I see, hinting at Muggleborn powers I see *wink wink* Oh her cousin is a wizard? Teachers at Maseol? I don't know if....OH ITS SIHO!!!!!!! Lol that makes sense^^ oh yeah, this would be hard on her since she was so used to the world she was apart of up till now. It makes sense, her being anxious and confused all in one.

Ok let's get to know a little bit about how she is doing now^^ Well it is good thinking on her part to read up on the wizarding world, and of course Siho definitely seems like he'd be a big help, after all he'll be at Maseol to look out for her. But what makes me wonder is that he is the Head of Namgeon House and she seems to be in Anseung? Ooh interesting. Ok onto Maseol(Kelly's fav part hehe). I really got a sense of the Wondering Soul, but I got to say it is a lot easier for me to visualize when the years are broken down that way I know all the important points from each year that you want for her :) If it isn't too much trouble it would be great if you could break them down, like in my app for example.


Okie trivia time yo!! lol, I'd rather sleep then wake up too(though it is probably because I'm still sick, and for Raejin it's because she feels so out of place, but you know, writhed way haha). Oh I like how she puts her wand behind her ear while she does homework^^ oh and I like her wand as well, very nice, and you used your own from Pottermore! So did I, except for the core of course :) I like the sketchbook idea, I can imagine her bringing it with her everywhere. Ooh a Seeker, I'm getting excited to start planning out the House Quidditch teams haha. Well I suspect she would be interested in learning about the wizarding world, of course since she feels out of place she would be a little sceptic. I like the idea of her preferring the more practical classes, but then you say she loves transfiguration and DADA where they turn into animals and stuff and learn to defend themselves from bogerts and stuff...so not as practical as Herbology and Potions. Just clear that up for me?

Ok family time^^ Oh her relationship with her mom is really cute, and I see her being comforting even if Raejin doesn't openly speak out about her uneasiness about this whole new world(which I suppose she doesn't since her parents are so excited). Haha I love her Dad^^ He seems really protective and a really caring person which is a great parent figure for her to have as well. And of course my dear Siho^^ he is such a sweet heart ha I love him so I love you for using him too^^

And of course sweet Sangwoo being Sangwoo haha he is like every girl's ideal gay BFF ;) oh and Shim Jieun, makes sense that she was expecting so much out of her arranged marriage but seeing as Purebloods in Korea are starting to become more scarce it makes sense Raejin is a Mudblood falling for a Pureblood. I like it because it is relevant :)


Alright so onto the Love Interest section^^ Alrighty so I love Joongki so much, but he is actually in his 30s—like super shocking cause yum, but still—and what I was wanting was for younger face claims, possibly on the rookie side since they tend to be a bit younger, and it is easier to imagine them as younger so I was wondering could you maybe go for one of your back up Love interests? Like Wonho? However I'm also interested in maybe making Joongki a love rival too? If you'd like? Also his nickname Anseung's Prince wouldn't work because Sungeun and Taeyang both sort of share that name. Perhaps something like "The Serpent of Anseung" and have him known for being more "Slippery and Serious like a Snake" even more then other Anseungs, or at least that's what people assume because of his family. Maybe? Just a suggestion. Honestly I like a lot about him, it fits his personality and the way he is. It also makes sense the way they would fall for each other. Ok let's delve into their relationship sections :)

Their first meeting is really cute, I like it a lot. Too bad he couldn't congratulate her. I like their relationship, though as I said in the Maseol section it is easier for me to visualize these things when you give me a break down year from year which would be great if it isn't too much work for you^^ And as for your conclusion, maybe a little more detail? Like children and what not? Stuff like that.


Oh no prob, I've had my computer crash too...it when you've worked so hard. Also I honestly couldn't tell, your English is really good :) Also as you are the only Wondering Soul app you are chosen^^ Honestly I could have used a different plotline applicant who wasn't chosen, but since I really did like Raejin she is chosen :) So that being said since there are a few things I wanted you to fix up I will put Raejin as pending, but once you fix those up Mika I'll be glad to put her as chosen^^ This also means I don't see a point in doing a re-review so once you fix everything I mentioned it'll all be good. Oh and one other thing, I was wondering if you could add face claims to you relations? You know, mom, dad, Sangwoo and Jieun. Also I really like your scene suggestions :)


Dobby Points : 4 / 5 | Bonus : 0 / 3 | Total Points : 4 / 8.


GzbYltp.png



— HUANG LIANG.
THe troublemaker / Yanan (pentagon) / Arin (omg / Minyoungie-lee          ( ACCEPTED )
Hey there Min! Ok so let's get started so there isn't anymore waiting :)

Ok so all his basics are good, I like his nicknames and his languages are good as well. The only things here I noticed was he is in Anseung, now since there are already three chosen apps from Anseung I did want to avoid choosing another. So as I review further I'll decide which house I think would be better for him to be sorted into. Oh and I like those first set of gif, they look like he is holding a remembral which is so cool XD

Alrighty his appearance is fine aside from the fact that the average hieght of an eleven year old boy is about 140 cm and you put 174. So maybe if you still want him to be tall, have him in the 150 cm range? And then have a growth spirt? As for his style everything seems good there, nothing for me to point out^^ YanAn is such a cutie though XD

As for his personality he definitely seems like a troublemaker, without a doubt. He his this slight quality that I'm not sure if is cockiness or goofiness. I love it^^ The more I read I feel like he has a strong presence of a character, even what with having a passiveness he is also headstrong and so it is contradicting but it gives him a depth I like. Now what with his negative traits in the mix I'm starting to sense which house I could see him in. Now I'd say Girim or Wideok, but you decide since either works.

Okie dokie on to the Past, Present and Future section!! Ma favourites^^ oh even as a three year old he was a little rascal Troublemaker huh? He does show he has a berried of rules which I like^^ oh his mom was keeping it a secret till he turned 10 was she? Interesting. Oh ahah, his dad was probably in the corner thinking "this ain't gonna end well, not, not at all, not even a little..." Oh and the letter that's cool. Haha he thinks they should have gone to Hogwarts XD well your mom went to Maseol honey, not much you can do^^ Oh and his sister not being too thrilled, it is an interesting dynamic with the twins :) Ok Present time! Haha most of it consists of cuddling Yangyang XD Alright Maseol!! Kelly and me both agree this is the most interesting^^ Ok so talking about the, being sorted, as it seems they were thinking she would be in Wideok and hoping he would, I was assuming there would be an issue which is why is is in Anseung but since it seems to not have made to much of a difference I then suggest just having him be in Wideok? As for his daily routine I like it, it's funny how he chats casually with the ghosts, and he calls Hwajung that XD I can just imagine him with a group of friends discussing the mysteries of Maseol and one of them saying something about "the lady of the lake" and him going "oh yeah the wet ghost lady" and everyone giving him a look and him responding "Guys, I'm not dumb, I swear". Tehe I find him really cute^^ oh I for this year he was just testing the waters, get ready for when he feels at home people, your gonna regret it XD And of look, he already now hoe things are gonna go 2nd-7th years haha. It's good to know he is respectful of Oteka and cleans up. I hardly think the Weasley Twins realized Hagrid and Mr. Filch would be cleaning up after their shenanigans XD

Ok trivia time!! I love that right after you talk about him being protective of his sisters you say he has a huge sister complex^^ It's hilarious but also rather cute :) Ooh and I like his wand very much :) Oh well, Hogwarts is great but I guess his mom had her heart set on Maseol. Oh and again I love that your follow up from "Who needs mortal creatures when you can have a Thunderbird" with "He really wants a Thunderbird" in that case Liang I suggest you look into Ilvermorny, haha. Oh and his Patronus is great!

Ok etc get to know his cute little family^^ Oh Angelababy!!! I LOVE HER SHE IS SO PRETTY AND JUST LIKE GUH!!!!!!! She is also a great actress. Ok so I like how you used them as a real couple haha :) I really like his relationship with his parents, like the dynamic with his father verses his mother makes a lot of sense, but at the same time I can tell his father still loves his son...but wished he would be less of a Troublemaker. As for his sisters, obviously the twins are so sweet. I mean the way he is always taking care of XieRen is really touching^^ As for Yangyang and how his daily schedule involves cuddling Yangyang, if you haven't noticed I love them!! I mean he is such a great big brother and just guhhh love. Oh and I like that their gifts are of them doing "magic" haha I can't wait for sr16g to debut (but not like NCT did, like a normal debut).

Ok friends and other section!! Ooh his BFF is Hyerin^^ (<3) Do I really like their dynamic and I can totally imagine scenes of these two XD Oh and Jooyeon too haha, of gosh he is going to fail so much trying to get her out of the library XD oh and his partner in crime that's cool XD One thing though, Taejin The Funloving has used her as a face claim for his sister, so as for Ahseong being and Anseung...well personally I get why all his friends are female, it makes sense since he grew up with two sisters and a close relationship with his mother. He just gets girls. But I was thinking since we already have a lot of OCs from other app, could she maybe be turned into either the "The Fun Loving" or "The Brave Heart" since I see at least one of those plotlines banning together with The Troublemaker to play pranks. Alright so just looking at his other relations I'm already excited XD Ok so Zhang Wen being his "favourite adult" is basically the best thing ever^^ And there "I look out for you" relationship is really sweet too. But like I said, I don't think it makes much of a difference if he is in Wideok or Anseung. But if you want to continue with the "he should have been in Wideok" thing because of his brains and how smart he is, then I would go with Girim. Oh gosh I totally see Jaejin tutoring Laing because like, it would be a total disgrace to him to even if just one of his students was as horrible at Potions as Laing is XD

Alrighty Love Interest time!! Oh my gosh, Arin is literally my Oh My Girl bias wrecker XD ok so all her nicknames are cute and simple which is all good :) Oh and the way that you described her definitely is timid but suites her since she is just that kind of Namgeon. Hopefully she grows a bit more courage later on :) as their first meeting is kinda funny actually...except for XieRen getting hurt of course hahaha. Their relationship is pretty awkward but also sweet since he tries to keep her from being bullied^^ His sis trying to set them up though, ha that's the most enthusiastic I've seen XieRen tbh. Oh and I can choose their ending? Okie I'll be creative :)

Oh no problem Min I loved him a lot, you did a good job. There were some things I found and pointed out so just fix those things are you'll be accepted for now you are pending :)



Dobby Points : 5 / 5 | Bonus Points : 2 / 3 | Total Points : 7 / 8


GzbYltp.png



— CHARACTER NAME.
PLOTLINE / FACE CLAIM / LOVE INTEREST / USERNAME ( STATUS )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.


GzbYltp.png



— CHARACTER NAME.
PLOTLINE / FACE CLAIM / LOVE INTEREST / USERNAME ( STATUS )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.

 

welcome to Maseol, ACADEMY of magic...