3 years

Love me the same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Pov

 

Here i am in the office  having a meeting with my boss.After a few discussion about some business we stay quite for a minute. Taeyeon making an eye to eye contact on me and it make me nervous because its mean she has something to say serious . 

 

"how was your visit to yoona?" teayeon finally speak up .I know she will brought this topic  and i'm not surprise at all.

 

"Yoona is fine but if you look at her you could say she loss so much weight" i'm being honest yoona is so thin compare before

 

"I see. did you tell her ?" this time taeyeon said in more serious tone and it make me bit my lip 

 

"i didnt tell her yet, i'm sorry" i lowered my head 

 

"you should tell her sooner that i'm your girlfriend and you just making  it hard for yoona , " taeyeon hold my hand saying that she's right

 

Yes she's right i should tell to yoona that i already have a girlfriend and now she's now my past .The moment i saw her eyes open again my hearts melt because i miss that doe eyes, i dont have a chance to tell her . My tears was about to fall but i manage to stop when someone text me at the right time . I dont want taeyeon to think that i still love yoona . I dont want that happen .

 

 

"Excuse me someone text me i just gonna check it.' i smile at taeyeon and she just nod 

 

 

to : jessica 

 

jessica can you come here yoona's physical therapy will began today . hope you can come she need your support :)

 

from : tiffany

 

 

"Who's that?" taeyeon ask in curiousity 

 

"Its tiffany she want me to go to hospital, is it ok?" 

 

"yes sure its your chance to tell everything to her. "

 

 

I was on my way.Taeyeon insist she will drive me off to hospital but i  reason out that i brought my car and she agree but the truth is i dont  want  yoona to see taeyeon even omma . i dont want them  to think something bad at me . 

While i'm driving  i practice the lines of how to tell yoona everything. Should i say ,yah yoona me and my boss are dating for  over 3 years and we are over now, Aissh no! i should be careful at my words that would not hurt yoona . How about yoona im so sorry but were over i  have someone else. Aishh jessica jung what to do???. after a long drive finally i'm here . 

 

 

I headed first at yoona's room but she's not there even tiffany and omma , i wonder where they are? i ask one of the nurse if she know yoona and where she is. The nurse took me to a room its bigger than the other room and its like a gym . All i can see all patient doing some excercise and it make me crease my eyebrow. A gym at the hospital??? 

 

"You made it jessica" i look at owner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter