Chapter 16

Min yoonmi ; as bts sister series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
16 장: 끔찍한 현실 CHAPTER 16 : the awful reality

 

“ oh god what if i need a nose job? ” yoonmi groaned   She was not happy the moment she woke up and realised her bruised up face. With a rose gold coloured device on her hand— that she borrowed from jungkook— she examined her face with sadness evident on her face   “ i'm sure you won't need it ” yoongi assured his little sister who did not believe his words at all “ i mean, people should love you for your talent not for your face. You're a singer not a model ”   Yoonmi sighed, she finally looked at her older brother and he gave her a slight assuring smile. His words were true. But she was old enough yo realise the world is not just rainbows and unicorns   “ you know what i've realised training to be an idol? ”   Yoonmi's voice echoed through the large white room, both male were staring at her silently. Both with sympathy in their eyes. They knew what she was going to say, and they could not deny it. They went through it as well, and every other youths will also.   “ that if im not pretty, i have to go under the knife to be accepted. ” yoonmi gulped, it was very hard for her to continue her sentence but she managed to, barely “ that if im not skinny, i have to starve until i am. ”   Yoongi sighed, he walked over to his sister and gave her a light squeeze. Her breathing was unstable and she felt a lump in . Yoongi understands her, she's still young and naive yet she's already brainwashed with such horrible things.   But that's what idols have to go through to pursue their dreams                 Yoonmi stared at the blank wall after her short outburst. Yoongi left due to some apparently important appointment he has scheduled. Although, jungkook was there as per orders from yoongi, he was also silent. Afraid that a single squeak could trigger her. She was still unstable after all the events that occurred to her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter