1 Backwards, 4 Across, 3 Down

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Lee Howon has had a one-sided crush on Jung Eunji since their freshman year of high school and after 7 years of being just close friends, he finally gathers some courage and decides to ask her out on her birthday.

 

The only problem?

 

He has no freaking clue how.

 

Should he do one of the yes/no questions? “Do you wanna go out with me? Check “:)” for yes and “:/” for no.”

That’s too cliche, and knowing her, she’s just going to laugh it off as a joke.

 

Maybe he’ll ask her to go to a movie with him.

Nope, they’ll just end up sitting there awkwardly.

 

What does she like?

Crosswords.

She likes crossword puzzles.

He likes her.

 

Simple logic states that since he likes her and she likes crosswords, he should like crosswords.

...or at least pretend to like them.

 

Foreword

Hey everyone! 

I'm back with a oneshot that I wrote for a Plot Prompt contest held by -Tigress- ^_^

The prompt is: Character A loves crossword puzzles, character B loves Character A. To get A to see the truth, B starts making crosswords littered with hints of their feelings. But will A be able to accept those feelings and love them back?

I adore the prompt I got, and I'm so happy that she came up with this because I love the idea and the fluff (even though I cringe).

ANYWAYS since I have a Myungsoo one shot, I decided to use Hoya as the next Infinite member to write about. I will eventually have a fic/ one shot with all of the members :) Plus I had to use Eunji as the female because Reply 1997 feels (I shipped her with Seo In Guk though).

Thank you to YifanForever for being wonderful and beta reading this for me!

Enjoy~~

POSTER AND BACKGROUND GRAPHICS BY:

HNGPIXW.jpg

Shameless self promo area where I advertise my other fics:

Distant Torment - a Baekhyun (EXO) x OC soulmate/crime fic (ongoing)

Withering Petals - a psychopath!Baekhyun (EXO) fic (completed) 

The First and Last Time - a Bang Yongguk (BAP) x OC short fic (completed)

Gambling With Death - a Yixing (EXO) x OC murder mystery fic (completed)

 

Deck The Halls With Ugly Sweaters - a Chanyeol (EXO) x Wendy (Red Velvet) Christmas fluff one shot (completed)

hamsterboo 2017 © All Rights Reserved.
Any events written in this story, unless mentioned by me, are purely fictitious and any form of similarities to any TV shows, books or any other references are purely coincidental. Copyright to the owners. Please don't plagiarise, copy or redistribute in any form.

hamsterboo
Thank you for the 71 subscribers! I didn't think this would get so much love haha ♡ [1B4A3D]