She??

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s her?” Jinyoung approached Baro.

“She’s inside hyung, but what exactly has happened, huh?” Baro asked his hyung, but Jinyoung just ignored him and went inside.

“Ah, Jinyoung oppa! Baro said you’re looking for me, do you miss me?” Yuri linked into Jinyoung’s arm but Jinyoung loosened it roughly.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ~~~~-AH, HUH?!” Jinyoung grabbed Yuri’s arms tightly while giving his death glare.

“W-what do you mean? I d-don’t know anything..” Yuri put on her innocent face.

“Don’t make me to repeat Yuri!” Jinyoung tighten his grip and Yuri whinced.

“I..FINE!! I WANT HER TO DIE! SATISFIED,HUH?” She yelled and released Jinyoung’s grip.

“How dare you!! You’re the one who should die instead!” Jinyoung throttled Yuri and she chocked.

“S-stop it Jinyoung! I-can’t-b-breath!” Yuri’s face reddened but Jinyoung didn’t care at all.

“YAH, HYUNG! DON’T! YOU’RE GONNA KILL HER THEN!” baro suddenly came and finally Jinyoung stopped.

“Then, tell me what should i do to her, Baro-yah! Get her into prison?! It will be useless!” Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration. He knew that Yuri’s father is a senior prosecutor and that’s why it will be useless even if he had proof.

“That’s right, You know that it’s useless Jung Jinyoung!” Yuri smirked.

SLAP!!

Jinyoung slapped Yuri’s face hard till she fell on the floor.

“Yeah, you’re right Yuri! So..why don’t we just continue doing this, huh?” Jinyoung bent down in front  of Yuri and smirked.

“N-no..Jinyoung! You can’t do this to me!” Yuri stuttered.

“Uh,huh??” Jinyoung leaned in and pulled Yuri’s hair.

“Aww, it hurts jinyoung! Stop!” Yuri whinced in pain.

“So, you’re afraid now? I thought you have no fear Yuri!” Jinyoung smirked again and Baro just looked at them clueless.

“I love you Jinyoung! Why can’t you just stay with me and leave her! You know i’m so much better than her!” Yuri cracked her voice and cried.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE ‘SICK’ YURI!” Jinyoung yelled to her.

“YEAH, YOU’RE RIGHT! I’M SICK BECAUSE OF YOU! AND IF I CAN’T TO BE WITH YOU SO NO ONE EITHER!!” Yuri yelled back.

And when he just gonna slap her again suddenly his phone rang. He read the message.

“Baro-yah, take care of her! I have to go now!” And by that he ran leaving clueless Baro.

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter